• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Who else likes eating pussy?

If god hadn't meant for man to eat pussy, it wouldn't look so much like a taco!

What come after 69?

Mouthwash!

That fetish should ensure you your popularity, If not your legend! I understand, I am a Service Top, watching someone float is awesome.

Fuckin love it! Especialy if the pussy is clean...It's the breakfast of the champions! :D I love the taste of a clean cunt...Can't get enough! But the best thing is when u pull up her legs up and lick the ass and the pussy together...jummy

Last edited:
I'll lick the pussy all day and all night long and mop up anything that comes out of it. But as for ass, na not for me, I ain't licking that.
Fucking them up the ass yeah, the way I see it is this; fucking girls up the ass is for one night stands, because if they can't respect them selfs the first night you meet them, how can you get into a relationship with that.

LOL receiving anal sex means no self respect?
If that's the case, asking to fuck someones b-hole must mean you have self respect.. please love yourself Mr Cookie.

Receiving on onenight stands is jus clearly admiting she aint got any self respect, don't you think so??
Lol I don't understand the rest of your post! haha

No, never feel bad after one night stands! I was just saying if the girl takes it up the arse the first night you meet her, she's too easy and no respect for herself.

Likewise, if you stick your disgusting member in her filthy poo trap, you're a depraved animal with no class nor self-respect.

Also, why would you fuck something you wouldn't eat??
Closely related to "don't fuck what you can't kiss"

I will always Eat Pussy unless the woman in question has had an abortion

Then I be like bitch dudes have died in there

I will always Eat Pussy unless the woman in question has had an abortion

Then I be like bitch dudes have died in there
wtf

haha, anyway. If I had a trust worthy girl I could eat her all day long with pleasure and make her really satisfied.
but do girls actually like that?

Well, I guess if you had the abortion in Prague, it would be a cancelled Chek...

But he was *my* poof :'(

Having said that if it's an attractive woman I have no qualms with going down on her and not coming back up for months.

I love used to love to eat my girlfriend out. She'd have like three or four Os once I worked my way down there and the really got started, she'd end up twitching every time :) We were very clean about everything, showering, brushing our teeth and flossing, etc. before and after which eased many concerns so.

One important thing, among many, is to actually suck her clit, don't just lick it or play with it :)

I revel in my honey's cherished clunge to the point of a depraved simulation of the Last Supper each & every time. If I didn't have to draw breath, I'd happily remain orally ensconsed until she fainted from the lustful licks! Clean ass & pussy = a full seafood bistro for me ... pink starfish entree & clam chowder as a mains! <3<3

I revel in my honey's cherished clunge to the point of a depraved simulation of the Last Supper each & every time. If I didn't have to draw breath, I'd happily remain orally ensconsed until she fainted from the lustful licks! Clean ass & pussy = a full seafood bistro for me ... pink starfish entree & clam chowder as a mains! <3<3
Your description made me puke in my mouth a little.