• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Who are you?

HealingWorld2-1000x642.jpg

Each one of us has the chance to step forward when he or she feels ready to move on.

🙏

Last edited:
HealingWorld2-1000x642.jpg

Each one of us is given the opportunity to prove we are ready to move on. Find your beloved, and prepare for the next chapter of your great adventure.

🙏

Not only ready but so crucially worthy too. Cleaning up those vibrations. Grasping right.

Releasing all replacing with light and love.

Not saying it's at all easy. It's a grand test, challenge but as you posit there...

No idol vain pursuit! We have that chance, it's to me a lot now seemingly what life is ultimately purposed for.

Because wow has even 6 months given me vital aligned growth, deduct 20 years from me I really was a moron.

IMO lol but most people really imagined I was the swellest man even then before I actually kind of almost knew anything.

Not in my eyes now.

So when is the article finished? Perhaps a certain level suffices.

I did make some extraordinary leaps, revelations but this Earthly terrain down here is still so rocky and always such a hard landscape to come back down to, accept and see your path, way on.

Just speaking personally ofc.

An idiot who misuses hallucinogens while in an already bad frame of mind, that's who.

BASically...

The 3D artificial Matrix is like a NYC Skyscraper.

Top floor there is no wall or windows. But a ledge.

It's HIGH up way too far upwards for nearly all.

It offers you view, but isolation & deprivation with it add danger of rolling over...

I subside there. Geez-Louisakajeezika man.

An idiot who misuses hallucinogens while in an already bad frame of mind, that's who.
I don't class you as idiot mate FWIW.

And trust me I've labelled a damn good few Lemmings in my short time.

They may as well grow on branches.

It's nurture however in this case (the manufacturing of plumbs (lol not the fruit kind)

I see you as a young depressed maybe isolated man not presently capable of resolving deep emotional pain and torment.

Who IMO but I fully get it ofc, beats himself up too much.

But time my friend! See what it's course may reveal to you. You may learn a trot towards some daylight, some day or time.

It CAN truly require, that Couldron pot of emotional healing and release too...

Time! Also pain appears to be another indispensable ingredient lol.

Mac, I'd really love to see you happier, more simply accepting and forgiving of yourself and progressing. If I just that f magic wand though damn!

We have some affinity though mate. I was truly just jesting with you mate those Barrett photos I personally rate WAY more sorry it came as patronising that day.

Was just connecting.

And I know real true mist thick dark dark black hole depression and despair too.

There's kindof levels of it, because despite plenty dwelling by say 2022, since I couldn't even compare it bro the echelons and depths. Wow.

Don't be too hard on you though. In proportion and justly always ofc but we are still lol. NOT our own judges.

That's our sly bloody ego tricking us about I concluded.

I'm in a truly thick spot myself. Another round of miracles needed to see life on.

Except the damn universe seems to conspire against me.

Or dimension, and I am aggressively proactively vocally frequencyly battling AI Nano, the controlling agent of this simulation and birth death enslavement indebted cycle.

So that shit really comes after you in return.

Still, that's not directly my actual life threats atm. Plenty others.

I am a mind. I am thoughts. I am beliefs. I am flabbergasted.

Every day is a new beginning, so treat it that way.
Stay away from what might have been and look at what can be.

I am. I am. I am.

^^ mindfulness

WRlmcpF.png

I am and am not.
There is only energy and it flows in cycles.
I am but some part of both a larger and smaller picture.
Peace

web_first_images_release.png

Given free will,
the only question is
what'll you do with it?

🙏

Last edited:
CONSCIOUSNESS vs. REALITY ?

Have you ever seen yourself through the eyes of someone else that you have become, and looked at yourself through the eyes of the ultimate observer? Who are we? Where do we come from? And what is our purpose in life? In a world full of endless possibilities, why do we keep creating the same realities? Isn’t it amazing that we have so many options and potentials that exist and yet we are unaware of them? Is it possible that we are so conditioned to our daily routines and the way we create our lives, that we buy the idea that we have no control at all? We have been conditioned to believe that the external world is more real the internal world. This new way at looking at science is just the opposite. It says what’s happening within us will create what’s happening outside of us.

Thank You. And for the pathways that are helping minds to grow.

OH5oole.jpg

A path illuminated by the light of darkness that lets the stars shine brite.

There's a way up to a better world but the stairs won't build themselves. !!!

And to those whose attention flows:

vs37MgG.jpg
✨🌟⭐

CONSCIOUSNESS vs. REALITY ?

Have you ever seen yourself through the eyes of someone else that you have become, and looked at yourself through the eyes of the ultimate observer? Who are we? Where do we come from? And what is our purpose in life? In a world full of endless possibilities, why do we keep creating the same realities? Isn’t it amazing that we have so many options and potentials that exist and yet we are unaware of them? Is it possible that we are so conditioned to our daily routines and the way we create our lives, that we buy the idea that we have no control at all? We have been conditioned to believe that the external world is more real the internal world. This new way at looking at science is just the opposite. It says what’s happening within us will create what’s happening outside of us.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Thank You. And for the pathways that are helping minds to grow.

OH5oole.jpg

A path illuminated by the light of darkness that lets the stars shine brite.

There's a way up to a better world but the stairs won't build themselves. !!!

And to those whose attention flows:

vs37MgG.jpg
✨🌟⭐

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.