The idea of honor is interesting in the context of identity and how we see ourselves. People can change through different stages of life, but values such as honesty, respect, and responsibility can provide a steady sense of direction. I think the question of who we are is closely connected to how we choose to live and treat others.
"To me it's so simple that life should be lived on the edge of life. You have to exercise rebellion,
To refuse to taper yourself to rules,
To refuse your own success,
To refuse to repeat yourself,
To see every day, every year, every idea as a true challenge.
And then you are going to live your life on the tightrope."
Who am I if not the person I was the last time checked? However, this is incorrect because I cannot be the person I was, because the past is different from the present. Who am I?
Su akarları her şeyi bulur, her şey olucağına varır hayat bir öğretiler bütünüdür geriye gidiş ileriye gitmek değildir terapi süreci doğum ölümden daha dramatik olabilir
Who am I if not the person I was the last time checked? However, this is incorrect because I cannot be the person I was, because the past is different from the present. Who am I?