• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Puma with glitter, first batch

rupture231

Greenlighter
Hi all, I hope this is the right spot for this, but a buddy of mine has some white puma's with glitter, the first batch that went out at the start of 2012.

So far, I have heard all the Puma's with glitter have been pretty speedy, which I really don't mind. I am also certain that this is the legit batch (not the meth-bombs).

My question is: Has anyone taken these and had an awesome time? I had read somewhere (can't find the source) that the white puma's were up there with legit pokes as far as MG content. Which would be awesome, seeing how I used to be a poke popper in SoCal.

Thanks for any info! And, I'm sorry mods if this isn't the right place for this.

well first off, nobody knows the mg content to those pumas, however the first batch was about as strong as the pokes, from what cali kids are sayin. The pokes did test at 90mg mdxx, and thats a fact so u put 2 and 2 together.
also i wouldnt trust someones word that u for sure got the first batch of pumas. you gotta test em dude, thats the only way cause they went downhill very fast from the first batch to the most recent

I have not known a single person on batch one that had a bad time. Ppl that have had plenty of experience with meth have all said there is no way there was meth in them, or such a minuscule amount you couldn't even tell it was in there. Slept fine, ate fine, no crash. I know a few virgins that took em as well and have never felt so wonderful in their life. Very good pills the first batch are. I enjoyed em thoroughly. Just make sure you test them. If they are batch 1 you'll get your black, black, blue and roll dick. Good luck and hope you did get batch 1.

Also I just found out from edata that the batch 1 puma I sent in just barely missed the cutoff for this last string of posts they put up. They'll be posting it next round guys. To be continued...

been waiting for those results for quite some time now, grr

Thanks you guys, I had 4 friends consume and good feedback all around, though they are pretty new to the scene, so I just needed some more clarification. As for a test kit, I REALLY need one, but no money ATM. I live in the bay, and it's ridiculous how many kids get the molly around here and "roll". I can almost guarantee it's all RC's IME. I would love to test the stuff in front of dealers and try to figure out why they're all out to screw me :p Anywho, cheers!

Side note: I will be consuming the Puma's with a .1 of pure MDA :D
So, hmmm. One Puma or two with this point? THAT is the question :D

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

who the fuck said these have 90mgs? No way they are anywhere near that. You will need to double drop any American press to get a good dose

Recently I took like 30mgs of MDMA with some speed, I had a roll equal to a good 80+mgs.... meth will potentate MDMA, but also make the high all tweaky and shitty.

have u tried the very first batch of pumas folley?? I said the pokes from a couple yrs ago had 90mg and some people were sayin the very first batch of pumas were close to a OG poke roll . i was just givin him somethin to compare it to

I don't think they were 90mg. I got the first batch of the glitter pumas, I would say a solid 70mg, not bad for an American press

have u tried the very first batch of pumas folley?? I said the pokes from a couple yrs ago had 90mg and some people were sayin the very first batch of pumas were close to a OG poke roll . i was just givin him somethin to compare it to

I havent tried any lmao. But an American press putting out that high dose of a pill? Come on... ESPECIALLY a press that went to complete shit 3 batches later.

50mgs of MDMA and 5mgs of meth would probably feel to be a high dose of MDMA though. Especially if you're taking 2 or 3.... a 90mg pill you should need more than one and a half to have a BALLS TO THE WALL roll

Even the new pokes are probably only 50-60..

nah but idk if u read a few days ago in the mint section, i did score some green HH pokes . they r pretty old from about 8 months ago. my boy had them stashed and i was able to snag a few. i kno they arent like the OG pokes but its still gonna be fun to try something besides a mint.
the new pokes got my interest thou too

Yh I am on the hunt now, I wanna bring some up to chi when head up so I can spread the love

green HH pokes

Im sure you know this, but those are MDMA + meth + caffeine...

Still considered clean by some, but the meth AND caffeine is what makes those pokes so shitty IMO. Just too much stimulation when you're trying to roll... good for events though, when I tired some they felt the best when I was moving around

HORRIBLE comedown though, kept me off MDMA for 6 months.

o yea ur way the fuck up there i thought u were in Wisc. haha. My crew is thinkin bout hittin up Summerfest in Millwaukee this summer. U ever make it there?

Nah not yet, but I'm gonna be finishing up college over summer and working, but I should have some time to head out to a few cheeky events.

It will be interesting to see if this new Gucci pill with glitter in it turns to shit after a couple batches just like those pumas. And why the fuck would a presser bother putting glitter in their pills anyway?
I remember eating a Motorola pill around 2003 with glitter and it was piperazines