• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

White 10s 'Vals' Scotland

Im guessing white roche 10 is actually 2mg? correct me im wrong...brand new to these white roche.lol Cheers

Do they come in a blister strip? Can you show us photos?

As a general rule anything with the Roche name on it is likely to be fake, but if you want to be sure send one off to WEDINOS and they'll tell you what is in there.

If it is fake it will not contain diazepam, it will contain an RC. Right now the two most common RC's found in pressed benzos in the UK are etizolam and flualprazolam.

Do they come in a blister strip? Can you show us photos?

As a general rule anything with the Roche name on it is likely to be fake, but if you want to be sure send one off to WEDINOS 20191213_112507.jpg and they'll tell you what is in there.

If it is fake it will not contain diazepam, it will contain an RC. Right now the two most common RC's found in pressed benzos in the UK are etizolam and flualprazolam.

That's an etizolam press. Send to WEDINOS to confirm for sure but I'd be welling to bet on it. If you type "Roche" into WEDINOS and go to the second page you'll see multiple recent results testing that exact press for etizolam.

Im guessing white roche 10 is actually 2mg? correct me im wrong...brand new to these white roche.lol Cheers

Yeah, white roche are 2mg.

Since it's not a "real" pill it could be any benzo of any strength really. They tend to often be 1mg Etizolam, which IS the equivalent of 10mg diazepam.

Friend who gave me these pills said he used them for alcohol withdrawl thinking its "valium" guess i will have to tell him the bad news but does etizolam helps alcohol withdrawl? Dont want him to go throu hell. Cheers

Normally librium is prescibed but valium should help - it is to stop seizures that occur when wd'ing from alcohol

Yeah i know Librium and Valium are usually ones for Alcohol WD but will etizolam works as well? Sorry for so many Q. cheers

its a benzo so should help - how much booze is he drinking p/d?

If that's regular pints, ie; fosters, strongbow etc that ain't too bad, obviously I'd never condone drinking to that kind of level every day for any length of time, (although binge drinking is more harmful) if it's supers or spirits.. Seek professional help, sooner rather than later. If you can get your friend to start taking some vitamin B, https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/holland-barrett-vitamin-b1-tablets-100mg-60001670 to limit the damage being done, it'd be a start! A general multivitamin wouldn't go amiss either.

Do you know how many units a week your friend is consuming?

If that's regular pints, ie; fosters, strongbow etc that ain't too bad, obviously I'd never condone drinking to that kind of level every day for any length of time, (although binge drinking is more harmful) if it's supers or spirits.. Seek professional help, sooner rather than later. If you can get your friend to start taking some vitamin B, https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/holland-barrett-vitamin-b1-tablets-100mg-60001670 to limit the damage being done, it'd be a start! A general multivitamin wouldn't go amiss either.

Do you know how many units a week your friend is consuming?
Its Stella he's drinking he only started binge drinking since 5th Dec and i just got a msg from him saying probs around 59 pints altogether....He does'nt want to carry on as he dont want having alcohol WD so thats why he bought 25 white roche 10mg (now discovered it's actually Etizolam) to stop WD......Now no idea how much you should take them nor overdone them as they are unknown pills innit.

Putting it mildly, your friend isn't going to have any alcohol withdrawal from an 8 day bender. At worst, some mild alcohol poisoning type symptoms, vomiting, diarrhea, the shakes, hot and cold flushes. A few of those snide Etiz will abate all that though. Etiz is short in duration, one pill every 6-8 hours as needed. If you want to err on the side of caution, one every 10-12 hours.

Putting it mildly, your friend isn't going to have any alcohol withdrawal from an 8 day bender. At worst, some mild alcohol poisoning type symptoms, vomiting, diarrhea, the shakes, hot and cold flushes. A few of those snide Etiz will abate all that though. Etiz is short in duration, one pill every 6-8 hours as needed. If you want to err on the side of caution, one every 10-12 hours.
That's what im thinking 8 day bender is not that bad....Hes worried too much lol Anyway thanks for your comments. 👍