• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

White 10s 'Vals' Scotland

im actually not the biggest fan of diazepam,so i would be happy to get etizolam instead. My favorite benzos are (flu)nitrazepam(both are awesome) and i also quite liked clonazepam in higher dose and etizolam.Bromazepam is in my opinion very similar to diazepam but better overall.

With diazepam i often get a cold high thats not euphoric

im actually not the biggest fan of diazepam,so i would be happy to get etizolam instead. My favorite benzos are (flu)nitrazepam(both are awesome) and i also quite liked clonazepam in higher dose and etizolam.Bromazepam is in my opinion very similar to diazepam but better overall.

With diazepam i often get a cold high thats not euphoric
Yeah man i do get you. Tried 2 etiz last night i was calm and just tiny bit of buzz that was it. Ive not tried Flu or Clonazepam mate. You had them when u were dealing with Alcohol wd or just for a buzz?

Long time no post...

White Roches are the ‘standard’ in Glasgow for street vals just now.

I’ve had ones that say Roche 10mg, or just Roche 10 etc... some sweet, some with no taste.

Most I’ve had tested since hearing about Wedinos when starting this thread... all contain Etizolam.

Thing is, most other street vals up here contain Etizolam too! But, punters on the street will knock back anything but Roches. This has lead to umpteen different Roches doing the rounds in varying degrees of quality.

The best ones I had recently were a yellow pill, guy was finding them hard to sell because of the yellow colour and not being Roches. I can’t even remember what was stamped on them. But they were fucking good.

The worst I had was a batch of 500 I got in October from a guy I usually trust when buying from, but they were utter shite to the point of going into WD as me and my missus were away, so it ruined the trip as we were gibbering anxious wrecks. The problem was I couldn’t even confront him for my money back as he’d hack me up and I’d never be seen again, that’s the kind of person he is and associates with. I’ve just been keeping my distance and had to get a new source.

New source sells Roches (surprise, surprise). I bought a batch and they were hard, no sweetness at all, thought I had been bumped, but the things knocked me on my arse, so I bought 100, then 500 and he never once bumped me, weight was always same. But then suddenly I was given 500 Roches that were different - sweet, got a line down the back, where the others didn’t.

Problem is I was tapering on them, was on 20-25 a day at one point (some guys horse 50 at a time, it really is an epidemic is Scotland)now down to 8-9, after beating an IV H addiction with subs (which I’m proud about).

Thing is, I don’t know how good this new batch is, I bought enough to see me and
bird through Christmas and New Year. I work full time, so my usual routine is 2 at lunch at work, which focuses through any inter dose WD, then i take the remaining of my daily dose when I get home, and I usually fall asleep in front of tele. Although, I did take six of the new batch last night and they had me on my arse, nodding like opiates. So perhaps they’re stronger and it’s fucked my taper. You also hear of dealers doing 50/50 mix of dud pills and alright ones. Also, now I’m off work until 6th of Jan, so when I wake up I’m not as focused and I might pop two to see me through morning, eyes all fuzzy, when usually I’m fine if at work.

Anyone totally tapered from Etizolam? Now that I’m getting to lower doses I’m starting to worry that I’m going too fast, one pill drop a week just now, but I know I’ll need to slow down at some point.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire as they say, but I was a poly drug user, addicted to both. The benzos made the transition to subs better as well, I just want off it all and lead a normal life.

Will I always be addicted to something?

Good on you for getting off H mate.

Etizolam in my experience is actually pretty forgiving compared to regular benzos and despite the short half-life if you have enough to taper at your own pace it's not too difficult. You are on a high dose and since you're taking street blues the doses could be inconsistent but you should be alright slowly tapering down.

I'm not sure about if you will always be addicted to something to be honest, it's highly individual.

Cheers bud, good to hear that Etizolam is more forgiving, makes the thought of lowering further less frightening.

My present source has 30k or something, so he won’t be running out anytime soon, plus Etizolam is so rife, if he does, there are plenty of dealers. Most beggars in the street can sort you in the blink on an eye, for a batch for their troubles of course, then you’ve got a brand new dealer all of a sudden.

When I asked ‘will I always be addicted to something’, it was more self reflection than actually asking someone.... thinking back over the years to my heavy drinking days (never became a full blown alkie, but the friends I kept we all drank heavily), the fun times on party drugs every weekend, to going down the rabbit hole to heroin and benzo addiction, to the point of injecting - while trying to lead a normal life of course, work, family. Sometimes I wonder how I did it. Snorting in the toilet at family occasions to jagging myself during work lunch breaks, wtf!

The bubble bursts eventually until you’re scrambling about putting the jigsaw of your life back together, but the pieces don’t fit without your fix.

Could never imagine being off H at one point, I’m going to start reducing subs in new year, I don’t want to be on them forever. However, I’m unsure if it would be wise tapering two drugs at once. Get the Etizolam sorted, then maybe start the sub taper.

Yeah it's easy to get etizolam presses they're everywhere in England too, same story any beggar can usually hook you up. If you're lucky you might even get strips of real diaz. But honestly I am a fan of etizolam. When it was on the RC sites I'd order a few hundred at a time.

Definitely a smart idea to do one taper at a time. Coming off both opis and benzos at the same time is fucking horrid and if you have a consistent supply of etiz there's no reason to put yourself through it. Plus the etiz will help the mental side of your bupe withdrawals. It'll numb the whole depression and anxiety end of things. When I kicked oxy benzos and pregabs were fucking lifesavers.

I get what you mean with the addiction stuff man. For me it was oxy but it's the same story. I feel much better now I'm off oxy and have tapered my benzo use wayyyy down to just scripted levels (I have GAD so I take 1mg clonazepam but that's it).

For me personally I don't think I'll ever be totally sober but I am keeping my benzo use strictly therapeutic, staying off oxy, and sticking primarily to weed and psychedelics for recreation. Truthfully I can control myself on benzos just fine, it's only when oxy was in the mix that I was an idiot with 'em.

I don’t want to be totally sober either, I love taking drugs, I love getting fucked up, I used to be right into ecstasy and LSD etc, but I hate being an addict.

I don’t think I will be able to dabble with H again though, it’s a different beast. Hats off to those weekend warriors who can successfully have fun with it once a week (although I think for many it will only lead to misery), but for me it would lead back to square one.

I do think that once the benzo reduction is over, I could use benzos again without it spiralling out of control. It was the H/Benzo combo that was too good that made it a problem.

Yeah H isn't something most people can just use casually.

It's mad how opiates make the rest of your drug use go out of control ain't it? It seems we share the experience where we only had trouble with benzos if we mixed them with opiates. Benzos on their own are not a problem for me. I used to have a stash of 300 or so Xanax bars (good ones from a top presser who has since been nicked) that lasted me literally years because I took a quarter at a time. And they lasted so long despite me handing them out to my mates like sweets too. I didn't even end up with a proper habit, was able to do a quick taper in a week and suffer only rebound anxiety, just because my doses were so low.

But enter oxy and suddenly I just boshed everything. Fuck oxy. Never again. Now I'm off it I'm back to using my benzos like medicine.

Good you’re off Oxy bud!

Aye, it seems that we’re the same regarding benzo/opiates - as many are.

Although, opiates did almost stop all other drug use, including alcohol entirely, as it increasingly became my DOC. (Perhaps the odd beer now and again). It was one positive aspect, as back in the ‘chasing days’ I was probably healthier, then bronchitis hits in, you’re high is hitting the spot... you try the needle and are amazed at how little you need and the financial gain is fantastic, then you’re pinning 4 times daily and spending the same amount and in a much worse off and dangerous position.

But when I discovered the synergy between opiates and benzos, the benzos crept in and became part of the whole experience. I used to take a shot then horse a few Etizolam, the other way around my rush wouldn’t be as intense, until it got silly out of control to the point that I didn’t get the same opiate nod without them.

There’s been times I’ve nodded solely on Etizolam on it’s own, but it’s more a sleepy stupor, rather than a warm fuzzy nod that you want to last forever.... but that eventually fades as tolerance increases, but somehow the two are still better than the one when sitting drooling on the sofa.

My work is suffering with constant benzo use, memory is awful. Opiates always made me motivated...

Cheers mate! I genuinely feel much better now I'm off that shit. Honestly have no desire to be on oxy again. If I ever feel opiate cravings I just take kratom or codeine. Kratom in particular has been a big help.

I was the same, during my oxy habit I used only opiates and benzos. But this was ultimately not as good as one might think since it deprived me of psychedelic experiences that help keep me grounded and mentally healthy. Instead I went nuts boshing oxy and benzos. Rough fucking time. And one of the first things I did after getting past withdrawals was take some MDMA. Now I'm planning a full on acid trip sometime soon. Really helps keep my head straight, that level of introspection. Probably sound like a fucking hippie now haha.

And yeah once you experience the synergy between opiates and benzos you feel as if you need to combine them to get the "full effect" don't ya? But then you're effectively just risking your life every fucking day just to get a stronger nod.

Once you taper down your dose the benzos will have much less effect on your motivation and memory I can promise you that.

You guys ever see "Zepam" 5mg yellows or 10mg blues? I have used them for years. Consistently solid.

Any other cunt been taking these?

Hearing of people dropping dead, also got told a story of someone popping 200 and not getting a dunt.

Also... not sure if it's actually Etizolam - or, another thing I've heard, it's Rohypnol that's the main benzo ingredient.

Anyway... not sure if all the white 'fake vals' are from the same source, or some are more dodgy than others, but I've bought 100 a few times, used to get nice warm fuzzy feeling off a couple, definitely take away anxiety. However, there have been a few horror stories of people dying in and around Glasgow (especially when mixing with other drugs and alcohol, but that would be the same with any benzo). Two brothers died on the same night and it was put down to these white benzos dubbed 'Fake Valium' by the media.

What about the rest of the UK, has there been a similar thing going on with the media calling these white 10s 'Fake Valium' and being blamed for deaths?

Long time no post...

White Roches are the ‘standard’ in Glasgow for street vals just now.

I’ve had ones that say Roche 10mg, or just Roche 10 etc... some sweet, some with no taste.

Most I’ve had tested since hearing about Wedinos when starting this thread... all contain Etizolam.

Thing is, most other street vals up here contain Etizolam too! But, punters on the street will knock back anything but Roches. This has lead to umpteen different Roches doing the rounds in varying degrees of quality.

The best ones I had recently were a yellow pill, guy was finding them hard to sell because of the yellow colour and not being Roches. I can’t even remember what was stamped on them. But they were fucking good.

The worst I had was a batch of 500 I got in October from a guy I usually trust when buying from, but they were utter shite to the point of going into WD as me and my missus were away, so it ruined the trip as we were gibbering anxious wrecks. The problem was I couldn’t even confront him for my money back as he’d hack me up and I’d never be seen again, that’s the kind of person he is and associates with. I’ve just been keeping my distance and had to get a new source.

New source sells Roches (surprise, surprise). I bought a batch and they were hard, no sweetness at all, thought I had been bumped, but the things knocked me on my arse, so I bought 100, then 500 and he never once bumped me, weight was always same. But then suddenly I was given 500 Roches that were different - sweet, got a line down the back, where the others didn’t.

Problem is I was tapering on them, was on 20-25 a day at one point (some guys horse 50 at a time, it really is an epidemic is Scotland)now down to 8-9, after beating an IV H addiction with subs (which I’m proud about).

Thing is, I don’t know how good this new batch is, I bought enough to see me and
bird through Christmas and New Year. I work full time, so my usual routine is 2 at lunch at work, which focuses through any inter dose WD, then i take the remaining of my daily dose when I get home, and I usually fall asleep in front of tele. Although, I did take six of the new batch last night and they had me on my arse, nodding like opiates. So perhaps they’re stronger and it’s fucked my taper. You also hear of dealers doing 50/50 mix of dud pills and alright ones. Also, now I’m off work until 6th of Jan, so when I wake up I’m not as focused and I might pop two to see me through morning, eyes all fuzzy, when usually I’m fine if at work.

Anyone totally tapered from Etizolam? Now that I’m getting to lower doses I’m starting to worry that I’m going too fast, one pill drop a week just now, but I know I’ll need to slow down at some point.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire as they say, but I was a poly drug user, addicted to both. The benzos made the transition to subs better as well, I just want off it all and lead a normal life.

Will I always be addicted to something?

Man.... etilozam seems to be the achilles heel for a lot of bluelighters in last few years. Whatever that clonidine shit is helps but that's common knowledge, I guess.

Benzos I have used and enjoyed with caution, I have my own script for diazepam . Played with Canada, rohypnol, lorazepam, clonazepam, nitrazepam etc, these were not rc knock offs like now or the elitozam /fluro etc.

Drugs are great, there's plenty of choices.

Ffs please for the love of god do not go down the elitozam road, don't do it. Don't be sucked down into that, there's been far too many people coming to grief with this shit, no good at all man.

Diazepam is great, if it's real.

Ugh.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer, I know there's keen interest in this stuff but Christ stick to the fun stuff not this shit .:(

Last edited:
Why do you think etizolam is somehow more dangerous than other benzos? I'd argue it's less addictive than alprazolam and other similarly potent benzos.

Problem is, it’s all Etizolam on the streets of Glasgow.