• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

madscientist:
that G5-Bom sounds like it should be interesting

with the addition of the nbome series is there any reason one would discuss phenethylamines (other than mdxx) without this part on it? sounds like it just makes it better and more potent, how can anyone hate on that?

Like a few µg off and you could be tripping ten times harder. I'd rather see them with out NBOMe parts on but thats just me :p

2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-((4-methoxy-4,5-dihydroisoxazol-5-yl)methyl)ethanamine and its 4-iodo derivative
2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-((5,6,7,7a-tetrahydropyrrolo[2,1-b]oxazol-7-yl)methyl)ethanamine (and iodo, again)
both in mind for mapping out the bulk tolerance of the receptor pocket.

^That would be NBOMe-2C-C with the N-benzyl replaced by an isoxazole-sort-of-thing?

with the addition of the nbome series is there any reason one would discuss phenethylamines (other than mdxx) without this part on it? sounds like it just makes it better and more potent, how can anyone hate on that?

The NBOMe's are far more psychedelic than their 2C cousins. They're not really similar at all. That's like asking why people take psilocin when DMT is so much more intense.

Also the fact that they only work intranasally for whatever reason (though I still have yet to try blotter) makes them kind of annoying. Still, I hope that they get NBOMe-2C-C back soon. It's gonna suck if the last batch was the last we ever see of it.

Last edited:
given the glowing reports i'm sure it'll come back around eventually, but i heard it will be at least several months before that one makes the rounds again, but you never know.

Yeah pretty much, with a methoxy in the same position as is on the 2-methoxybenzyl (normal NBOMe) one - counterclockwise one from the methyl that connects the ring system to the amine.

given the glowing reports i'm sure it'll come back around eventually, but i heard it will be at least several months before that one makes the rounds again, but you never know.

If you're speaking of 25C-NBOMe, it will be available again within a month or two.

Why the dihydro? As far as I

The dihydro prevents it (or should, anyway) from going into a funky 3d conformation that will may drastically potency.
Both would be worth trying, however.

Which rare psychedelic do you want to try?

3,5-dimethoxy-4-(n)-pentylphenethanamine.hcl

Ive always wanted to try pure mescaline. It sounds so awesome.

How the hell do all ya'll have access to all these research chemicals!? God damn. Do you "know the right people" or use the Internet or what? I've been very interested in trying some of them, but have no idea where to get any.

AL-LAD
LSM-775
ALD-52
Baeocystin (maybe uncover the mystery of my beloved mushroom)
DET

those are the top few in no particular order

I wanna try Mescaline really bad (its rare where im at)
LSD is semi-common in my area but ive never had it
2-cb
5-Meo-DMT
5-Meo-MiPT (Possibly doing it inna couple days)
LSA (I never hear about this one)

^ LSA is naturally contained in Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and also many species of morning glories.

I have been blown away with joy that I still can't pinpoint to most other psychedelics from big doses of HWBR seeds. (They are way more potent by seed count than morning glories, which I had poor experiences with but some swear by them.)

I want to try ALD-52 really badly, hmm DOC and DOB, and 2C-I, which isn't really that rare.