• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

Oh, 2C-P-5-EtO. I for one love hideously long durations. Maybe also the relevant NBOMe. Also O-2545, 'cuz an orally active cannabinoid would be kinda cool. Also intranasal/sublingual/intravenous might all be fun.

wtf?
tell us more.

If 13 is unlucky, then so should the letter B, be.

"What're you calling that new drug, Shulgin?"
"BOB"
"Get it the hell out of here!"

Last edited:
wow you people have mentioned substances i have never even heard of 100 times over... im curious on most psychs, but i really wana try the famous n-n DMT.

mescaline (peyote) living n the east coast i have no problem getting any of the synthesized hallucinagenic compounds, but there are no deserts near Maryland lol so therfore no peyote :(

Mescaline, DMT, DOB, 2C-B and interestingly enough - Salvinorin-B. The last 3 would be rather hard to get!

I think I've found a new one of interest (to me anyways): 4-ethynyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine or 2C-YN.

2C-YN is an analogue of the phenethylamine derived hallucinogen 2C-E where the ethyl group has been replaced by an ethynyl group. It has similar potency to 2C-B but a short duration of action.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2C-YN
Cannot acces the article though, if there's someone who can, is there more relevant information in there on 2C-YN, or not that much?

If 13 is unlucky, then so should the letter B, be.

"What're you calling that new drug, Shulgin?"
"BOB"
"Get it the hell out of here!"

:! And I'd love to know where the 'similar potency but short duration of action' came from for 2C-YN?

amphetamines or phenethylamines with a 4-fluoro-3-methoxy-5-methyl configuration

Mescaline. Dying to acquire some but no idea how to.

2c-B and 5-methyl-mda.

Brown Snake Venom !!!

I knew some feral hippes years ago that lived in teepees up in the mountains of Northern NSW, Australia.

They used to brew up this stuff in a big pot that was supposed to be totally intense.

The recepie was a bit vague but this is how it was expained to me by one of them.

Take a pound or 2 of good fresh buds,(so 16 to 32 ounces lol - and yes they did have that much that they could use that amount) put the buds in huge cauldren over a camp fire and bring to a simmer, then add (here we go) a big bag of P cubensis 4 ounces was mentioned, heaps of datura root, some kind of asian sage that I never found out what it was, wattle bark from the acacia that has dmt in it, 20 cloves of nutmeg, sirian rue, harmaline seeds, 4 cups of morning glory seeds, then to cap it all off Milk a large king brown snake and add the venom to the brew right at the end as it was cooling.

Divide this equally between a dozen people and sit back and wait for the madness to ensue.

I got there a few days after they had all done this brew and they aparently all got full night vision and were running around the forest in total darkness but able to see everything clearly as if they had on red night vision goggles.

3 days after the event I found people still lying around dazed and wiped out by the experience.

Aparently the brownsnake venom was the key to giving it a full on amazing kick in the ass

Gotta love those feral hippes :)

Last edited:
Luckily, I have recently been able to find a source for a decent chunk of the 2C-x compounds and those that are not already in route will be soon. I'm sure If i keep my eye open I may be able to get a hold of a good portion of my list. Others, I fear I will never get my hands on :(

2C-P (on its way)(got the sample for free since they ran out before my order went through!)
2C-T-4 (on its way)
2C-T-2 (within the month)
2C-I (Have access, just haven't tried, yet.)
2C-C (Have access, just haven't tried, yet.)
2C-D (Have access, just haven't tried, yet.)
2C-T-21 (fear I will never find)
2C-TFM (fear I will never find)
2C-G (fear I will never find)
2C-YN (fear I will never find)
3C-I (fear I will never find)
3C-P (fear I will never find)
NBOMe-2C-B
NBOMe-2C-B-Fly
NBOMe-TCB-2
NBMD-2C-I
NBOH-2C-I
DOM
DOC
3-MeO-PCP
4-MeO-PCP
PCPr
5-MeO-DALT
5-MeO-DiPT
DiPT
MiPT
Mescaline HCl/Sulphate
LSM
PRO-LAD
LAD
Ibogaine (may have a sample coming in soon)
Ayahuasca (have, but have not found the right opportunity to try)

the list could go on, the others I am not very interested in, although if I happen to come across them, I am sure I will try them out. I just don't feel the others are really worth looking for.

I really want to try DMT, quite like the idea of getting the shit scared out of me, used to get that with K but not anymore.

I always wanted to try Ganesha and 2C-G-3.

Oh, yeah. And I always wanted to try PCP. We don´t get that in Europe, and I missed my chance the one time I was in the states :(

Last edited:
I really want to try DMT, quite like the idea of getting the shit scared out of me, used to get that with K but not anymore.

You can extract it yourself ;)

Just look around there´s a thread about it some were around.

nn DMT.... its my dream to try it but I cant get it :(