• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

Some of these lists are insane, so many random letters and numbers!8o

My list goes as follows:

2C-T-7 (Illegal, and I don't know anyone IRL who sells this chem)
5-MeO-DMT (Also illegal, same as above)
5-MeO-DIPT (Same deal)
Pure LSD crystal that I watched get administered to a medium for me to ingest
Some of that bright yellow DMT crystal that's on Erowid pictures.<3
Pretty much any analogue of LSD.
The psychedelic wood chip mushrooms that grow on certain species of trees in Northern Cali that are supposed to be amazing. I'm too scared to eat anything I've picked myself. Even with The Shroomery and identification books it still seems sketchy, and no one sells these things.

I lurve you

2w36cn4.jpg

How's Russia?

I forgot about salvinorin B ethoxymethyl ether. Like someone else said, Salvia isn't very pleasant, but the idea of this sounds like it could be used pretty medicinally.

I always wanted to try 4-hydroxy-fractalamine. But it´s so damn rare.

Been on the look out for it, for ages.

2C-B-Fly
2C-T-21
ALD-52
HOT-7
TMA

Ive found/tried most of the others on my list of "rarities to try" :)

Last edited:
I don't know what you've heard but I'd say parts of experiences reported are not proven to be *real* i.e. to exist outside the imagination or mind, but that doesn't mean they are not experienced. I have met other beings and seen impossible things, at this point it doesn't even matter to me whether these beings live outside of my mind or inside or whether there is a difference between outside and inside. The experience is not tangible, you cannot film the trip, but still I NEVER thought it was even possible to experience.

On topic: I'm right now pretty much at the end of my desires. The absolute gems that I know of, I have already found. The only ones that remain are obscure and not certain to produce very pleasant effects. Maybe 2C-T-16, isomescaline, isoproscaline, iso- or sec- buscaline, cycloproscaline, MMDA, MMDA-2, maybe 4-HO-DMT-NBOMe?

^ Sometimes your posts have strong correlation with your nickname. :)

4-HO-DMT-NBOMe
Aren't (most) NBOMe-tryptamines inactive at all?

How's Russia?
Russia's ok. A law that bans all those chems that we might only think about is rumored to come. Sort of catch-all clause in the UK law.

On topic: I'm right now pretty much at the end of my desires. The absolute gems that I know of, I have already found. The only ones that remain are obscure and not certain to produce very pleasant effects. Maybe 2C-T-16, isomescaline, isoproscaline, iso- or sec- buscaline, cycloproscaline, MMDA, MMDA-2, maybe 4-HO-DMT-NBOMe?

I'm curious, what are your most valued 'gems' that you've found so far?

Always like to hear other peoples choices ;)

Something fleeting, life-threatening, and without worth or redeeming value.

That hasn't been invented yet.

Ah, the ambiguity of natural language.
thouart that meant:
Something that is [fleeting] & [life threatening] &[without worth or redeeming value] & [hasn't been invented yet].

Penthos understoond:
[Something that is [fleeting] & [life threatening] &[without worth or redeeming value]] hasn't been invented yet.

I think.

I definitely wanna give DMT a good go! I have done it, but a very light dose...i didn't have much and shared it with my husband and a friend, so it really just gave me a light buzz and a felt uuuber relaxed.

I used to wanna try mescaline, but since being advised that vomiting is a necessity in order to get the trip rockin' i don't think it'll be my cuppa tea :(

2C-TFM-2-ETO
2C-TFM-5-ETO
2C-TFM-2,5-diETO
2C-TFM
DOTFM
DOTFM-2-ETO
DOTFM-5-ETO
DOTFM-2,5-diETO
2C-D-2-ETO
2C-D-5-ETO
2C-D-2,5-diETO
2C-D
DOM (tried it but I want this one on tap...)
DOM-2-ETO
DOM-5-ETO
DOM-2,5-ETO
2C-SF5
2C-SF5-2-ETO
2C-SF5-5-ETO
2C-SF5-2,5-diETO
DOSF5-2-ETO
DOSF5-5-ETO
DOSF5-2,5-diETO
DOET
2-FMA
4-FA (neither of these two are rare but hey)
DOC
DOB
DOI
25I-NBOME
25C-NBOME
25D-NBOME
25B-NBOME
25TFM-NBOME

Some of these are unknown in terms of activity and duration and I'm not sure I even have the balls to taste something like DOM-5-ETO. Bet that would last >36 hours.

Here would be some other interesting chemicals, not seen these discussed anywhere...

25x-NBOME-2-ETO
25x-NBOME-5-ETO
25x-NBOME-2,5-diETO

I know I'll probably never live to see the day that most of these are available, but I can dream can't I?