• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

2C-T-2
2C-T-7 as an MAOI for oral DMT
4-Ho-DMT
A psilocybin mushroom that had DET, MET, DiPT or MiPT in it's substrate
DOM
DOET
MMDA
The LSD analogue that Nichols hinted at some time ago

Ibogaine in the saftey of my home and not in some clinic in mexico or canada.

Last edited:
So many, I'd have to edit this list so many times.....but off the top of my head, a few of the Alephs, DOM, DOEF, DOPR, 2c-TFM, 2c-B-FLY, thiomescaline/ana's, thioescaline/ana's, 5-TOET, 4-D, Beta-D, Meta-DOT(just to see...;)),Metaescaline, MMDA and all of its ana's as well. The list could pretty much be infinite.....8o

a,n,n-TMT

4-ho-a,n,n-TMT

5-meo-a,n,n-TMT

4-HO-a-methyl-DPT (random ha? no but I have no idea if it would be any good)
4-HO-5-methyl-DPT
4-HO-5-chloro-DMT

The idea for the DPT analogues is that, because of it's structure 4-HO-DPT is broken down very fast, but it is supposedly really good in a higher dose. Placing a methyl at the alpha or 5 position will prevent the molecule from breaking down nearly as fast, I think? But it would also change the action, and possibly increase potency (maybe decrease and make it completely worthless)

The idea for 4-HO-5-chloro-DMT came about from looking at some tryptamine analogues on wikipedia and seeing a hallucinogenic idazole that looked similar to that, but I think it had a 4-meo instead of 4-ho.

The a,n,n-TMT and friends? well obvious.
others-
n-Methyl-n-Allyl-tryptamine, and 4 and 5 position variants.
2c-mda
alpha-flourophenethylamine and the alfuoramine psychedelics based on this if it panned out.

Wait, I just realized my list is filled with psychedelics that don't yet exist?

Well... 2C-B and HOT-7, also ALEPH-7 and TMA.

Ibogaine..

Salvia..

Ketamine

HOW COULD I FORGET? Synthetic mescaline!

Last edited:
From various reports I've read, in no particular order

2c-ef
2c-t-7
synthetic mescaline
2c-b-fly
bromo-dragonfly
DPT

and probably a bunch more... those are off the top of my head though.

Is 2c-mda actually possible? that sounds very interesting....

It's not actually 2 carbon MDA, it's 2,5-dimethoxy 3,4-methylenedioxyphenethylamine. also the amphetamine version would be interesting.

Also I think 2-methoxy 3,4-methylenedioxyphenethylamine and amphetamine would be an interesting cross between mescaline and mda.

I want to try ayahuasca or an IV DMT infusion, I think..... I've never even smoked DMT but I feel like if I do it I should be immersed in it for a true learning experience.

These threads are fun!

At this point in my journey the list is pretty small. Not sure about what makes one 'rare' because connections are connections and you have them or you don't. Having said that....

Lophophine would be #1 one my Christmas list.

4-Br-DMT

Some of the ibogaine analogues, synthetic or not....ibogamine, ibogaline, a couple others are said to be active but I've never seen any first hand reports.

Fresh Rivea Corymbosa picked by a local and sent to me within a week. Supposed to be the cleanest, 'best' morning glory species....and hella potent too...a 'thimbleful' of seed is the 'classic' dose, or 30-100. The trip is said to be nothing at all like seed bred for flowers.....no horrendous sickness to work through.

Maybe a hand-picked LSD analogue that's under 6hr but still retains the 'magic' and 'the point' of LSD....that would be sweet.

That's probably it.

Pure mescaline
DPT
ganesha
DOC
LSZ
ibogaine
Inocybe aeruginascens
Gymnopilus junonius
pure baeocystin
Sansert
Boletus manicus
trihexyphenidyl

edit
morningglory you reminded me about rivea
and I looked up Lophophine and now I want that too lol

Last edited:
Al-lad, pro-lad, etc. Maybe 4-HO/AcO-MPT because it's number 23 in tihkal. One of them anyways. But so far I prefer acetylated versions... body accepts the samples I've tried easier than samples of HO trypts.

So many, I'd have to edit this list so many times.....but off the top of my head, a few of the Alephs, DOM, DOEF, DOPR, 2c-TFM, 2c-B-FLY, thiomescaline/ana's, thioescaline/ana's, 5-TOET, 4-D, Beta-D, Meta-DOT(just to see...;)),Metaescaline, MMDA and all of its ana's as well. The list could pretty much be infinite.....8o
4-D and Beta-D for sure. would love to try some of that =D

and just consider this........"2H, the other stable hydrogen isotope, is known as deuterium and contains one proton and one neutron in its nucleus. Essentially all deuterium in the universe is thought to have been produced at the time of the Big Bang, and has endured since that time."

Ha, I bet it's mind blowing stuff.

Oooh, yeah. I never heard of that one. Sounds real interesting :D

Santa, you reading?!?!? Forgot to mention ALEPH (aka DOT), 2C-T, 2C-EF, 2C-TFM, 2C-DOMOM, how about the 2C-T-7 analogue with a 4-(3-fluoropropylthio) or 4-(3,3,3-trifluoropropylthio) thing going on.

These threads are fun!

At this point in my journey the list is pretty small. Not sure about what makes one 'rare' because connections are connections and you have them or you don't. Having said that....

Lophophine would be #1 one my Christmas list.

4-Br-DMT

Some of the ibogaine analogues, synthetic or not....ibogamine, ibogaline, a couple others are said to be active but I've never seen any first hand reports.

Fresh Rivea Corymbosa picked by a local and sent to me within a week. Supposed to be the cleanest, 'best' morning glory species....and hella potent too...a 'thimbleful' of seed is the 'classic' dose, or 30-100. The trip is said to be nothing at all like seed bred for flowers.....no horrendous sickness to work through.

Maybe a hand-picked LSD analogue that's under 6hr but still retains the 'magic' and 'the point' of LSD....that would be sweet.

That's probably it.

hahahahahaha :) might just be chemwanking, but i'd give that one a shot for sure!

Chem wanking for sure, just had to clean up the mouse and keyboard. Nevertheless, base upon 2C-EF, 2C-T-21, 2C-TFM, etc....the fluoridated 2C-T-7 analogues should all be active and probably pretty potent. Some folks don't like 2C-T-21 all that much but general consensus among all the fluorine-containing 2Cs is that they at least feel good, not to much in the way of annoying body issues to work through.