• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which now illegal research chemical would you want more of?

Nice table, and I don't disregard the values provided.

But being very familiar with stimulants and having some tries with aMT. The values don't necessarely relate to a experience remotely like an stimulant or empathogen imo.It felt like a true Tryptamine, heavy on duration and mildly on the hallucinogenic side. My other exp with members of the family Psylocibine containing mushroom's and 5-meo-dipt.

But it shows some remarkable differences between people's description's, weird tryptamine. Having roughly the same releasing capacity as MDMA but differing somewhat on the reuptake doesn equate to a likewise effects. At least not in me.

I would say that I have seen seeing people used to take loads of amphetamine on aMT, and clearly they feel the psychedelic side much more than the stim side.

^^^^I wish i saw the kinds of gains you seem to express in regards to phenibut (then again, i take 3.75g a day).

I don't remember liking aMT a whole lot...had a dirty piperazinesque buzz, lasted forever and don't really recall it being that euphoric. I used to buy it from the pondman (if anyone remembers him) back when I was in high school, before he got busted in "operation web trypt". His aMT killed some kid via hypertensive crisis and he got sentenced to 400 years.

Yeah daily phenibut isn't a good idea. I take phenibut once a week or less, I did however take it every 3 days for years and although I developed slight dependence, I still got the good effects every time.

It doesn't really stimulate besides keeping one awake.

Psychedelic stimulation at best.

Agreed. I feel very relaxed on AMT, I can't sleep, but I could sit very still. It doesn't make me want to run around or feel physically powerful or anything. Honestly to me it feels like a very long, drawn-out MDMA that is less euphoric but still up there. It makes me very pro-social. It's probably my favorite festival drug. Overall I probably prefer LSD because it's far more psychedelic, AMT doesn't give me visuals at any dose nor provide a traditional psychedelic experience, it's much more of an empathogen, but it is a little bit psychedelic too.

But yeah everyone is different. It agrees very well with me. Some people find it to have too much of a bodyload. I even have a friend that got intense visuals on it and found it to be extremely psychedelic.

Really bummed I missed the lysergamide phase too.. I kept trying to save up the money during that time but kept spending it elsewhere instead. :( I wanted to try ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, and ALD-52 sooo badly.

Hoping one day I stumble upon someone at a festival that’s magically got some leftover haha. That’s the nice about blotters, they get forgotten about sometimes.

-GC

As far as I know only AL-LAD is the only one of the ones you mentioned that isn't currently out there, so you didn't miss it, G-Chem :)

Agreed. I feel very relaxed on AMT, I can't sleep, but I could sit very still. It doesn't make me want to run around or feel physically powerful or anything. Honestly to me it feels like a very long, drawn-out MDMA that is less euphoric but still up there. It makes me very pro-social. It's probably my favorite festival drug. Overall I probably prefer LSD because it's far more psychedelic, AMT doesn't give me visuals at any dose nor provide a traditional psychedelic experience, it's much more of an empathogen, but it is a little bit psychedelic too.

But yeah everyone is different. It agrees very well with me. Some people find it to have too much of a bodyload. I even have a friend that got intense visuals on it and found it to be extremely psychedelic.
Can I ask what was your average and max dose? What about ROA?

Generally in terms of the freebase, 40-60mg. I took 80mg and a 20mg booster once but I was taking it like 3 times a week at the time. Always oral or rectal, rectal became my favorite. This was back in 2006/2007, when only the freebase was available. I'd use a few drops of lemon juice or hydrochloric acid to convert to a salt and then plug the solution. Plugging reduces bodyload and nausea.

The most recent batch of AMT was the succinate salt, which is only about 60% as potent but far more stable. I'd generally take 70-90mg of that, usually 80 though.

i never got to try mxe, nor 5-meo-dmt. both want. but mxe isnt illegal where i am... just... gone.

Yes it's very mysterious. I want MXE back very badly.

Really want some dpt and 5meo-dmt. I had dpt once but only 50mgs and it was kinda a waste since I think 80% of it went directly down the back of my throat when I snorted it; should of just plugged it. Had 5meo-dmt a handful or so so time but never had a very strong or breakthrough trip with it but did have once pretty interesting once when I vaped 5meo-dmt and nn-dmt together in a methpipe. I also never go to try dipt, mipt, 5-meo-dipt, and 5-meo-mipt.

Have a clear path my man, you and Kelly-Anne’s daughter need to remember your friendship, some things cannot be bought. I am here whenever we need you!!

Really want some dpt and 5meo-dmt. I had dpt once but only 50mgs and it was kinda a waste since I think 80% of it went directly down the back of my throat when I snorted it; should of just plugged it. Had 5meo-dmt a handful or so so time but never had a very strong or breakthrough trip with it but did have once pretty interesting once when I vaped 5meo-dmt and nn-dmt together in a methpipe. I also never go to try dipt, mipt, 5-meo-dipt, and 5-meo-mipt.

5-meo-dipt is not great in my opinion, borderline junk. Went through quite a bit of this substance, not worth the body load.

I heard a rumour that yellow acid tabs were actually AL-LAD back in the hippie days. LSD is LSD sure but the analogues have been known for decades thanks to Shulgin.
i believe that rumor was borne of a defense Owsley Stanley used at his trial, but that it was bullshit (didn't work anyway). and i believe this more than the rumor, because the two drugs are markedly different experientially.

Mxe was soo goood. The warmth, the insights, the trips.

Mdpv or apvp. Crushing those crystals, 10mg at a time, snort and zing off we go.

MXE the only dissociative I've ever really enjoyed on its' own. I'd laugh my ass off and feel as if I was 'drifting'.. like on a raft, down a stream.

A little ketamine or MXM are okay at the tail end of MDMA or 2C-x experiences, but dissociatives are usually a very strange ride in my experience.

Methylone I was getting this around 2009-2010 when all of the 'MDMA' in Aus seem to contain piperazines.

I found methylone to be one of very few drugs which could adequately substitute for MDMA at times when MDMA was perhaps, for one reason or another, not an option.
agreed. I actually like BK better than normal rolls.

i believe that rumor was borne of a defense Owsley Stanley used at his trial, but that it was bullshit (didn't work anyway). and i believe this more than the rumor, because the two drugs are markedly different experientially.

I agree it could easily be bullshit. But as for the drugs being subjectively different experiences, that would surely be an explanation for why those specific tabs got a reputation for being a "different type of acid" no? The users noticed something different about them compared to other acid. So it'd make sense for them to contain one of Shulgin's analogues if the users were all saying they were different subjectively from other tabs.

Then again it could also be placebo. If I give you a tab of acid on a yellow blotter and say it's different from other acid you will probably believe it feels different even if it's just regular acid. Placebo effect is strong in humans for any drug, but especially for psychedelics considering their very nature. Also, there is research that shows evidence the placebo effect can be created based simply on the colour of a pill. If you have two pills with the same drug in them, but one is red and the other is blue, people will say the red one was more stimulating and the blue one was more relaxing.

We'll never know at the end of the day, but I do think it is possible that rumour is true. AL-LAD was a known drug back then and it's not any more difficult to produce than LSD itself. A dealer who wanted to differentiate their product could have easily produced it instead of LSD and gained more demand for their tabs.

On the other hand it could just be one of those urban myths like that bloke who took so much acid he thought he was a glass of orange juice. Fuck knows.

AL-LAD was a known drug back then and it's not any more difficult to produce than LSD itself. A dealer who wanted to differentiate their product could have easily produced it instead of LSD and gained more demand for their tabs.

Actually it is... the R6 subs (AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, PRO-LAD, etc) are more difficult to synth than LSD, in fact until recent techniques were developed they required you to produce LSD and then further react the LSD into AL-LAD/etc. The yields from the precursors are also much lower than for LSD. For this reason, the produces of AL-LAD and ETH-LAD have stated they will not produce any more as it is not economically viable, so those two are likely to go the way of the unicorn soon too, unless someone else decides to do it.

I'm not saying it's not possible, it certainly is and in fact I'd be surprised if some of the brilliant minds synthesizing LSD and distributing it back then weren't experimenting with other lysergamides too. Just saying, it's notably more difficult and less efficient. My guess is at least that the vast majority of cases of people saying "this acid is different than that acid" is due to placebo/the power of suggestion, which, as you say, is a particularly powerful factor with psychedelics. In fact in psychedelic research before the demonization of psychedelics, there was tremendous variation in the style of trips, incidence of bad trips, and incidence of powerful/life-changing experiences simply based on the way and the setting in which the drug was administered. When people were guided and told to expect a positive/spiritual experience, and told how to navigate the experience if/when it got difficult, the incidence of life-changing trips increased hugely compared to when the drug was given with no guidance in a cold, clinical environment (or the horrid experiments done on prisoners with it), and the incidence of bad trips was greatly reduced. In all cases though, it was pure, pharmaceutical-grade LSD. Modern research bears this out, too. The power of suggestion is extremely powerful with psychedelics. Trying to attribute bad trips to something besides LSD and good trips to LSD is missing a big part of the entire picture with psychedelics in general.