Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

which is your favourite: John Hughes film?

pick one!

• Sixteen Candles

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The Breakfast Club

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Weird Science

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • She's Having A Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncle Buck

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Curly Sue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Actually, it wasn't. He's probably not going to reply, but if he did, I would have found it funny if he named Donnie Darko, as you would only be able to agree with him after calling him out.

lol-monkey.jpg

Actually, it wasn't. He's probably not going to reply, but if he did, I would have found it funny if he named Donnie Darko, as you would only be able to agree with him after calling him out.

I'm calling you out, hater. Hater!

I'm calling you out, hater. Hater!
If you mean my opinion of DD, then i'm not quite a hater yet either. I used to be quite fond of it, but with each successive viewing, I seem to like it less and less. I'm actually giving it possibly my last go at the moment. Started it last night, but fell asleep about 10 mins into it. Will have to restart and watch in full again tonight.

the first film i thought of when i thought john hughes was home alone, but i see he wrote it, and didnt direct it.

my favorite of his is plains, trains, and automobiles. great movie.

and lol at EJ and HNIS. :D

Ferris Bueller's Day Off is quite possibly my favorite movie to come out of the 80's.

The Breakfast Club is a close 2nd though.

for the record, donnie darko is very very hateable and i take advantage of that fact.

does anyone else think that lol monkey is kinda cute?

for the record, donnie darko is very very hateable and i take advantage of that fact.

does anyone else think that lol monkey is kinda cute?

That statement made no sense at all. I would post a pic of a bunny with a pancake on his head, but it's not even worth it. :|

I was a little disappointed not seeing Baby's Day Out on that list, which is easily my favorite John Hughes project.