• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Which is worse: meth or coke?

You specifically said you abused cocaine and had used coke twice. I dont see how you can get that confused with snorting adderal.

Addicts don't plan to start habits or become addicted even many plan not to, but shit just happens. Don't kid yourself about the risks.

That said do the coke with your friend, but I suggest leaving your friend the leftovers and working on trying to be sober even if you think you can not without the medical support as you will need to start somewhere and the more you wait to stop the harder it will be to stop in the end.

DO NOT get the meth. You have no need for it.... The one time I used it I spent the day after crying unable to be alone as it left me feeling so bad on the comedown physically and mentally. Just get some MDMA if you really want a stimulant like that as it is not nearly as toxic.

DO NOT buy heroin to inject it. You will not be able to stop. You won't even have narcan or someone around in case you OD leaving you dead for real. You will destroy your life. It will literally lead me to give up making effort to see you do better as it will hurt me to see you go down that path and I already shed enough tears with my own life problem. Just do not screw up and relapse in any way as it is not worth it

Stop this mindset of what drugs can you try as you can't right now without hurting yourself or interfering with the treatment your seeking. Just focus on things like exercise, art, and social interaction. Give up this pursuit of experimenting with drugs, which you can always do later when your life is in order.
Okay, I agree, no meth. Seems like a bad idea and something I wouldn't like anyway. My social interactions are fine honestly though, and are probably the only reason I've stayed clean so long. For example yesterday I literally hung out with people for 13 hours straight, but for some reason it's the moments without people I feel so alone regardless of whether or not I'm with people all day or not. The moment I leave them I start drinking/using something, I don't know why...

As for if I die from an OD, who cares honestly. We all die eventually anyway. Anyone who cares about me will also die as well. I will forget, I will be forgotten. At least I'll die happy.

You specifically said you abused cocaine and had used coke twice. I dont see how you can get that confused with snorting adderal.
I don't know man, I don't remember half of that thread, nor half of the posts I made in it or what I was thinking when I made the posts.

Ok so you were lieing in that thread. We've cleared that up now.
Dont start on meth. If i were you i wouldn't get on the coke either but you appear to have made your mind up. Just stay away from the meth. You strike me as being very young. I hope for your sake you start making some smart and positive decisions soon.

Ok so you were lieing in that thread. We've cleared that up now.
Dont start on meth. If i were you i wouldn't get on the coke either but you appear to have made your mind up. Just stay away from the meth. You strike me as being very young. I hope for your sake you start making some smart and positive decisions soon.
Yeah, I've made up my mind about trying coke but meth wasn't a determined thing yet. I've decided, based on the posts, to not try meth for now. I don't think that I'd like it much anyway. As for my age, I'm 18.

As for if I die from an OD, who cares honestly. We all die eventually anyway. Anyone who cares about me will also die as well. I will forget, I will be forgotten. At least I'll die happy.
I care..... So does everyone else posting advice not to slip up which you keep posting about hoping someone will tell you it is OK.

You do this to yourself. You are never alone remember that. Even if no one is physically around you spiritually we are all connected and while you may think you're alone you are not as you probably have me among others thinking about you as you post the way you do. Seriously stop focusing so much on the drugs as that's your biggest downfall now.

You need to realize as well your brain is in s crucial period of development building the serratonin system or the emotional regulator, or in my opinion another word would be the spiritual center in the brain. The more drugs you do the less it will develop properly. Seriously put off the drug use until you're 21 at least. There are reasons for these age limits. What you do now will stick with you the rest of your life more so than any other time of your life. It is not something to take lightly.

I would say meth is a lot worse. I never say coke addicts with the "meth mouth" or those bug bite things

OP, how do you afford all these drug habits? ;)

Dude, mixing the roids and cocaine is gonna leave you with major heart problems within a year or two.

OP, how do you afford all these drug habits? ;)

Dude, mixing the roids and cocaine is gonna leave you with major heart problems within a year or two.
Well I get good quality heroin (around around 80% pure) for pretty cheap (I can't post the actual price here, sorry) so I only need around .1-.2 every time I use (ROA being smoking), probably way less if I IVed it. Etizolam is extremely cheap, and since I'm splitting the coke with my friend we're splitting the price making it affordable.

As I said earlier in this thread though, I could afford a meth habit probably but no way in hell could I ever afford a coke habit. As for the roids, I was benzod out when I bought them and I'm not using them.

Meth is in my opinion the worst drug there is. I call it powdered evil. It changes people in a really bad way. I grew up in a "meth town" and I've seen countless people become meth addicts. It's the absolute worst. Worse than a junky or a crackhead. There are only three mainstream drugs I have never used. Meth, PCP and crack. I would smoke crack just to see what it's like. I've done coke and it's nothing too exciting, but I've never smoked crack and I know freebasing makes the high much more euphoric. I would even try PCP just to see what it's like, but PCP seems to be a thing of the past. I've never even seen PCP in real life. But I will never, absolutely NEVER, use meth. I've seen what it does to people. There is nothing glamorous about meth. Unless you want to be a 40 year old man with 4 rotten teeth and a mullet, who rides around town on a stolen bicycle trying to scam high school kids out of their lunch money... you should probably stay away from meth. You may want to rent that movie "Spun". It seems like that movie is meant to be satire, but the truth is, after growing up in a "meth town" I can tell you, that movie is pretty damn accurate. So unless you want to end up like one of the characters in that movie... don't fuck with meth. It's just a fast-track to becoming trailer trash. In the part of the US where I live, meth and trailer trash are inseparable.

Yeah. What sucks about meth is that you can always tell when someone's in active addiction, pretty much right away just by looking at them, especially if you've grown up in a town where it's around frequently as a drug.

And, if you're ever unsure totally if someone's a tweaker or not, just talk to them for a little bit...that's definitely a good way to confirm it

And the changes seem permanent. Anyone who has been addicted to meth will always have certain unfavorable mannerisms and often still appear "twacked" even years after getting clean. Not glamorous.

Yeah. What sucks about meth is that you can always tell when someone's in active addiction, pretty much right away just by looking at them, especially if you've grown up in a town where it's around frequently as a drug.

And, if you're ever unsure totally if someone's a tweaker or not, just talk to them for a little bit...that's definitely a good way to confirm it
I've never known any meth addicts while they were actively using, interesting though. Yeah meth probably isn't a habit I want to start then, I prefer to keep my use on the down-low.

I've never known any meth addicts while they were actively using, interesting though. Yeah meth probably isn't a habit I want to start then, I prefer to keep my use on the down-low.
Yet you seem determined to inject heroin. Good luck keeping that one on the down low lol

Won't be any harder than when I'd smoke/snort it daily. It's not hard to hide track marks.
It does not take long before the effects of IV drug use become obvious to others. But go ahead. Knock yourself out. You know what your doing. No one here knows a fucking thing. You are different to everyone else. You will be fine. What is your next thread going to be about? How to prepare speedballs?

I joined blue light back when I was...I'm 25 now.

Benzo and friends[ like etizolam] PLUS whiskey will get you, or someone else killed or imprisoned. Quickly. You won't remember either. Your creating these threads at a young age, I wish you well, I hope you stay alive long enough to let your brain fully develop so you can slow down on the drug use.

Avoid the temptation of buying etizolam powder or Xanax ETC***. Don't smoke crack; Unless you really want to know what it's like to be a "fiend". Don't smoke meth. Schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist.

Pure Coke is primo but I live close to Florida. Meth is garbage cooked up in a Walmart parking lot.

Okay, so I'll start by saying that when I say "worse" I mean health-wise, psychologically, addictivity, etc. For example, I'm recovering from a heroin addiction, and if I compared heroin to cannabis I'd say heroin is worse because it causes withdrawals, changes your brain chemistry, fucks with your memory, and I found it to be very addictive. However, I'd say I've done stupider shit while high on weed than heroin, where I'm usually non-functional, so in that aspect weed is "worse" in my opinion. That's the problem when I tried researching this though, all I found was opinions and very little fact.

So, which would be a worse habit to have, even if it's only occasional use: meth or coke?

A friend of mine had her life ruined by meth, I never got the full story though so I'm not sure how. I've heard stories of coke addicts also messing up their life though. I'm only curious because I'll be trying coke in a few days for the first time, but I also have the ability to obtain some meth if I wanted to. My only experience with stimulants is that I used to snort adderall once or twice a week probably a year or two ago, I assume meth would be comparable to that (albeit stronger)?

And lastly, out of curiosity, which do you prefer?
Hey Stryker why don't you just chill out for some time. Do you need to be addicted to everything this month? Try some psychedelics and free your mind. Listen to some Pfunk and smoke a bowl it will make sense I promise.