• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Which is worse: meth or coke?

orderedelite - IV methamphetamine's duration is usually actually longer than any other ROA, unlike most other drugs. Just a heads up.

To the OP's question, methamphetamine is much worse IMO. I can buy a half gram or a gram of cocaine, share it with friends over night & be done with it once I run out & comedown. I might have some cravings to do more blow for the next week but I can bare it.
With methamphetamine I can buy a half gram or a gram and I'll isolate myself for a week using non-stop, not sleeping a wink, not eating a thing. I'll become aggressive, paranoid, and generally unpleasant to be around. And when I crash on methamphetamine the compulsion to do more is so strong for me that I'd sell just about any of my personal belongings to get more, I would steal to get more, manipulate friends, etc.

For me as well as many other people I know, methamphetamine is the devil.

Thanks, sean. Looking at erowid and you are right. Also thinking 50mg may be too much as well. Probably start with closer to 30mg.

I'd honestly not recommend higher than 25 maybe even 15. You're better off redosing shortly after the first dose his if you do go higher as honestly the rush will easily overwhelm maybe even cause you to vomit although splitting it will lead to two smaller manageable rush's that leave you with a dank high that lasts.

Remember you can always use more, but never less especially with injection

I'm very experienced with IV Cocaine, will that make a difference in my ability to tolerate the rush?

I personally think meth it, I think it does more damage to your body and health and mind and I think it's more addictive, both are bad but that's my opinion