• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which inhalant is the lowest of the low in your opinion?

0xycodone

Greenlighter
By 'lowest of the low' I mean that the person using the substance must be really down-bad and desperate, so badly to the point where they are willing to do literally ANYTHING to get high, even if the high is very short-lived and (more often than not) very shitty and has the potential to leave you with severe brain-damage or even kill you after one use. So which inhalant do you think embodies that the most?

In my opinion, it would be huffing Freon from AC units, weather you're siphoning it from the unit in a bag or you are huffing it directly. Either that, or huffing gasoline out the can.

Gasoline. When I was a teenager, I saw a dude try to sniff it from a car. It's also one of the dirtier "highs". Freon is actually just a little nicer.
When I was a dumb kid, I tried the lighter fluid, gasoline, and glue a few times each. I have to admit that I did Freon a dozen or so times.
Thankfully, I never s.f,nv fnd kjefngkw

Glue is pretty crap. I used to sniff it until I learned that if you're unlucky one single intake can fatally damage your brain ; that stopped me doing that pretty smartish.

Glue is bad. There was a dude I knew back when I was copping heroin who huffed paint. He’d spray silver paint into a bag and huff it. Made him absolutely fucking crazy. If you caught the guy before he huffed paint he was one of the nicest guys. If he had his ‘lipstick’ on people would cross the street to get away from him. Made him mean and just SO fucking weird.

For that reason, Imma say silver model spray paint.

Any inhalant beyond nitrous oxide (maybe ether, idk if that's even a thing anymore) is a low in my book. Nasty stuff, all of it.

I think nitrous is possibly more nasty than ether in most aspects. I like both but nitrous feels more damaging, and very likely is. Ether can be more dangerous because of psychological effects. Still, ether + acid and ether + K stayed in my book as one of most mind blowing drug combos.

I think nitrous is possibly more nasty than ether in most aspects. I like both but nitrous feels more damaging, and very likely is. Ether can be more dangerous because of psychological effects. Still, ether + acid and ether + K stayed in my book as one of most mind blowing drug combos.
Hmmm. Just looked up ether. Is that a watched chemical?

Seeing people in Africa huffing glue looks bleak. Don't forget that although the lead (tetraethyl lead, dichloromethane & dibromomethane) have been removed, the compounds used to replace it are worst. The stuff is somewhat dangerous as the T2 explosion demonstrated. Who want's to inhale methylcyclopentadienyl manganese tricarbonyl?

Gasoline.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I huffed it when I was 12. And that was when it was still leaded.

I don't think I suffered any drain bamage.

Last edited:
Gasoline.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I huffed it when I was 12. And that was when it was still leaded.

I don't think I suffered any permanent brain damagyrv nfq zgkymaswopb bdy*×%;b eTncXpvj....

As usual, the workers were NOT informed of the risks and the management INSISTED that they workers refused to wear the safery equipment they provided. BUT the managers stayed well away from the production line.

I once huffed carpet cleaner when i was like 12 and the internet didnt really exist. It felt like i was in a video game really. Fuck that shit. Kids up in Labrador used to huff alot of gas because they where so goddamn poor. That's some 3rd world shit right in Canada

I once huffed carpet cleaner when i was like 12 and the internet didnt really exist. It felt like i was in a video game really. Fuck that shit. Kids up in Labrador used to huff alot of gas because they where so goddamn poor. That's some 3rd world shit right in Canada
Yeah, that's terrible.
All I really wanted was to smoke weed but at 12yrs old I had no connections. I started smoking cigarettes for the same reason-- they gave me a slight buzz, and cigarettes were easy for minors to obtain in 1970s Tennessee.

For some reason I get horrible stabbing lung pain and light cough from even just a few cannisters of nitrous

But I have a recurring medical procedure I get done and they give me medical nitrous and I never have a single lung pain after sucking on that gas for 30 minutes straight it’s mixed with pure oxygen though and the high is far better than non medical nitrous

There are a lot of kids who tried inhalants. A lot. Almost everyone I knew had tried them a few times. I wouldn't worry too much about dain bramage

🤔 I've always considered ether to be the king of the solvents/inhalents.

I mean it's just so utterly hilarious. But right enough, you can almost feel the brain cells popping one by one as you roar with laughter and stumble about.

For absolute low I would suggest Jenkem. I've never actually seen it only read about it. But assuming it isn't a hoax then surely this must be the lowest of the low?

It felt like i was in a video game really.
Dissociative activity?? Might be entirely different but I heard about PCP feeling like one was in a video game or movie and think it's not too far off from what I have experienced and loved on a couple of dissos.

I never huffed anything but when I was desperate for a high I had to think of trying. Might still if I remain in the dark place where I am currently and see no more use for my brain. Read some interesting (in a weird way) trip reports on I think it was erowid, about near death experiences and similar stuff on inhalants. Like seeing reincarnated souls stuff.

But is gasoline really psychoactive or does one just feel the hypoxia?