Votes: 152 15.8%
  • 4-HO Family

Votes: 151 15.7%
  • DOx Family

Votes: 138 14.3%
  • I would legalize all drugs

Votes: 449 46.6%

• Total voters
marijuana & psychedelics, possibly mdma too.
also i would make heroin controlled & free in low amounts to maintain heavy junkies that failed rehabilitation programs several times.

All drugs. They affect people differently and at different points in their lives. Also, many of the problems that stem from drug use are exacerbated through social stigmas and laws.

All drugs should be legal. We should be able to do whatever the fuck we want with our bodies. It's not like the drug laws stop people from using drugs anyway.

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
All drugs should be legal. We should be able to do whatever the fuck we want with our bodies. It's not like the drug laws stop people from using drugs anyway.
Exactly. All the drug laws do is make drugs more dangerous and cause crime. The laws cause way more problems than they solve. Make all drugs legal and those problems will drop substantially.

willow11 said:
I wouldn't legalise them, just repeal all laws controlling them. Similar to the way there are no rules on what colour clothese we wear, there should be no rules on what type of thoughts we think.

I think a modicum of regulation by the FDA or somesuch would be a good thing actually. It'd be really nice to know with absolute certainty exactly how much you're ingesting of what substances. It'd make it easier to plan the night or weekend, and make the whole affair safer (no DXM or PMA or meth adulterating your pills, for example).

If you taxed pills up to $2 retail at BevMo, or $5 at a club, for 100mg of MDMA, you'd still give everyone a break off current prices, raise plenty of tax money to pay for regulation, give the manufactures a decent profit, *AND* absolutely gut the criminal enterprise that causes the actual problems with drugs, buy undercutting them so severely.

^Adjust price+tax/mg for whatever your chemical of choice is, of course.^

cya,
john

^^ Yes this is exactly the case, however by keeping drugs illegal it gives more money to the rich bankers who run the world while simultaneously increasing the availability of drugs to keep people stoned/asleep/occupied and working (fueling the machine, more money for the man) to support habits while also providing for criminalization of more people who mayhap would be considered dissidents. Drugs will never be leagalized until the real people of the world rise up and hang all of the richey-riches in true and beautiful anarchy.

Question: Does anyone think legalizing whatever substance would actually make the problems with that substance worse?

that being asked, i would legalize everything
can only see things getting better

Last edited:
Weed.- For obvious reasons.
Ecstasy. -Less people will die when they are buying this shit in stores in pure MDMA, therapists can use them again, and people will be able to move forward. Plus once you start abusing them, the magic is lost.

You basically can't get addicted to them,
Mushrooms.
Acid.
Mescaline.

Decrimalize, regulate, require extensive government mandated educational courses on recreational substances, and let us get on with our fucking lives.

I don't need laws to protect me from myself, your not my mother, fascist politico!

ClubbinGuido said:
All drugs. A drug is a drug is a drug is a drug. Legalize them drugs.

Spoken like a true intellectual realist.

All drugs. I think the number of people who use for the sake of using would decrease dramatically, and with some sort of intelligent drug education that doesn't focus on social biases you would not encounter as many drug related deaths.

It would most definitely help the economy if drugs were taxed like cigarettes/alcohol, but as a Libertarian I can't condone that in good conscience.

^You're a libertarian? Get out of my forum.

Just kidding... sort of

i voted all drugs. im surprised to see that over 43% of bluelighters who voted are in favor of keeping some drugs illegal. how dare we as a group, constantly lash out about the evils of prohibition while almost half of us are in favor of it?

although, i support the legalization of all drugs, i don't agree with the people who claim there wouldn't be an increase in use. i believe there would be an increase in use but the benefits of legalization would still outweigh the drawbacks.

spiralza said:
Pot and psychedelics definitely should be legal, but anything that's potentially addictive should continue to be kept in check.

marijuana is potentially addictive.

burn out said:
marijuana is potentially addictive.

definately,
ppl need to replace addictive with habit forming i guess
even tho it must cause some physical dependency
how could it not?

clubbinsealo said:
All drugs. A drug is a drug is a drug is a drug. Legalize them drugs.

str8

I wonder if those who vote only weed, or only weed and psychs, are only doing those drugs. Like is anyone not voting for the legalization of a drug because they have been addicted to it and know how bad it is? I suspect most of those that don't want to legalize everything don't have much experience with a wide variety of drugs.

I consider my addictions to have been light/moderate. What do the people who have had long and/or heavy habits think about it? These people with the most experience have the most legitimate claim, in my opinion.

Those that voted for a limited number of drugs: Do you have much experience with the drugs you support being prohibited? If not, how do you support your opinion? A lot of nondrug users support prohibition because they are afraid of the drug, are you afraid of the drugs you have chosen to prohibit?