Which drug caused you problems?

I seem to be a bit odd in my addiction for me it was nitrous. I am not realy even sure why. It provided a few moments of complete enlightenmentl but then you forget it. Spent waaaaay to much on the canisters and ended up giving abunch to a friend cuase I couldn't handle it. Id start a case and wake up an hour later with empty canisters all around feeling naseaus so thats my story.

Benzodiazepines caused me all the legal trouble I've had in the past. They made me soul-less. Stealing from those I loved, burning bridges and generally getting in trouble. Nearly a year later am I seeing the effects of my little 'fun' wild ride.

Nitrous does NOT cause enlightenment! It only makes you think you've been enlightened.

I remember the first time I enjoyed it from a tank. I thought I possessed some sort of secret that I was going to "bring back" with me and tell the world. Unfortunately that secret was lost in the brainwaves. ^^

excstacy and mushrooms....I have spend soooo much money on and they eventually got me in trouble..

IcarusRisen said:
Nitrous does NOT cause enlightenment! It only makes you think you've been enlightened.

Yeah, because any retarded deluded idea you come up with on it, you forget and know its something special.. and you keep going back to find it.. try writing it down in that state.. you'll write down a short hand version or record your thoughts... it will be something that makes no sense at all to yourself when you're down or anyone else.

I totally forgot to add nitrous to my list, its a big one, but it is normally used with other drugs for me. So my drug exoeriences have pretty much turned into the same thingk, be it a psychedelic, MDXX, Ketamine, bulbs, weed... anything but downers.

I have such an addictive personality; I just want anything that makes me feel good.

i think my use of opiates and mushrooms have caused me some problems....ever since using i have become more depressed and have never before seen myself go from happy to sad so fast

also i have no0o money anymore

well mushrooms do mess with your Seratonin system, and opiates do mess with the opioid system.

Without doubt, the hands down #1 bad drug for me has been: ethyl alcohol.

After that, meth.

Weed makes me quite paranoid sometimes, and absorbed in myself. Not to mention having less money in the bank and having less of a social life.

Also, Seroquel. I was taking a pretty high dose during high school, it's like a human tranq, man. I've read a lot of posts of people losing money/friends/work over cocaine, which I mean I know it would be a great high and all but I've purposely not touched it because of seeing that happen to so many people. Stimulants just don't seem appealing to me I guess.

Also, I could go through a list of SSRI's that have failed me. Not neccessairly caused me problems, but just shitty experiences. I don't recommend them.

Why so many haters of benzos...

Last edited:
Without a doubt, hands down #1 bad drug for me was "Speed".
I swear it is one of the evilest ass drug, in so many ways.

keo4real said:
every drug to some extent

Word.

----------------------------------------

Over the years mdma caused me fucking painful painful migraines. :p

GHB made me think i was some invincible fuckwit who wouldnt stop until i g'd out. :| fucking cunt piece of shit gutter drug.

Ah, then there is speed and ice. Still... the bane of my shattered existence. Haha, i can almost laugh at how much i love these drugs, yet they have ruined so many things for me, and wasted such precious fucking time i should have had been using to be with a dying family member.

I suppose Valium has played an unfortunate part too. :\ Meh.

I fucking hate drugs :eek: :! :eek: :!

atf1969 said:
Also, Seroquel. I was taking a pretty high dose during high school, it's like a human tranq, man.
I take that stuff for sleep... word is that it's been known to be used to get high, but mostly by prisoners. Hard to see how anyone could actually enjoy it, but using it to forget your problems & pass the time more easily makes sense...
Why so many haters of benzos...
I don't hate 'em myself, but don't really get a high either... there was a time I thought I did, but they were actually just relieving anxiety. Once again, this class of drug strikes me as self-medicating more than getting high.

But I guess a lot of people use drugs for this purpose: To forget they use drugs for the previously mentioned purpose =D (j/k).

#1. METHAMPHETAMINE - that stuff nearly killed me.....got down to 36kg and became reallly hostile and paranoid
followed closely by homebake heroin, morphine and codeine - loved those drugs until i went into withdrawal!

GBL and, currently, alcohol.

Everything else has either been fine, no problems, or has caused short term problems like mild psychosis from amp and weed or anxiety from weed and E.

GBL caused me huge trouble twice with full on withdrawals and horrible, long lasting, social anxiety.

Alcohol has expanded to fill the gap left by GBL. I drink too much. Far too much.
A bottle of wine does not make me drunk, a bottle of wine and a six pack of beer does not make me drunk, and so on . . .

I can see that it will become as big, if not bigger a problem than the GBL but I still drink by default:\