• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

which cigar do you use for blunts?

defaultused said:
I use swisher sweets here on the west coast. They come in 3 flavors: regular, chocolate and strawberry.

Those swisher sweets also come in a cinnamon{sp?} flavor also.

My favorite has to be an original flavor swisher sweet. Nothing beats the original just my style.

Has anyone tried useing a real cigar for a blunt wrap? Like something from a cigar store. I was thinking of trying cao or acid(yes there is a real cigar named acid cigars, and they come in a fucking awesome ass box too). Granted tho thats like 2-5 bucks per stog, so Id better have some nugs. I think that would help burn slower and have better all around flavor, etc etc. I really think it depends on what kind of bud you had tho. With nugs I prefer a swisher sweet strawberry, since those tend to keep some flavor, but anything else it just dosent really fuckin matter as long as it stays together.

yup, i've done it before, but expect to use a lot of gear beacuse packing one full of green will prolly take an 1/8 or so (if u dont use baccy, which u shudn't if using baccy in the skin).

to do this wrap the cigar in a clingfilm without it being too tight, then use tweezers to remove all the baccy except for a little plug at the mouth end. then fill with powdered skunk, pack it down and your ready to smoke (once you've removed the clingfilm obviously).

Dutch Greenie's and Garcia's are da shit. I only smoke phillies with my friend. Berry phillies are still good too, anyone taste that sour apple one? I been thinking about going on a walking mission for one.

Sour Apple phillies are my favorite, and I like strawberry a lot too. I don't see how people are calling them 'nasty'. Plus, they're cheap. 49c a piece, doublerolled a dimebag in 2 honey phillies two nights ago and it burned nice and slow, hit smooth, and tasted like honey. I don't see how you can beat that.

Optimo Icy Mints are good too.

I like Garcia y Vegas, but I only roll a blunt if I have nasty ass skanky herb. Who wants to put top quality herb in a nasty tobacco leaf?

Oh yeah, honey phillies are great. They're so good it makes you want to just eat the blunt. No lie.

I've rolled phillies, blunt wraps, white owls, optimos, garcias...
but my preference is always a vanilla dutch. I always roll them the "mexican way" as maui2k put it, but we dont call it that way, as that is the only way my circle of friends rolls them. Here, phillies tend to be the most popular among schwag smokers, but for those of us smokin dank, the Vanilla Dutch is king.

the green leaf dutches are kinda harsh
the cognac dutches are alright, not a fan of liquor flavored tobacco tho
the new chocolate dutches are ok, but the leaf is always tough

Im a North Carolinian by the way

White Peach and Grape mmmmmmmm goooood! Garcia y Vega Sweet & Mild Senators are the shyt!

well i use to live in california and all we smoke is garcia y' vegas cigarellos the green leaf ones....but i moved to arkansas (shitier weed here) but when we have dank we get a garcia vega but other days when all i have is some good mids we smoke a peach optimo or a nice icy mint....we use to smoke swisher but that shit is crap...and ive always hated phillies 'cept the honey ones...the honey ones are real smooth...id rather put out more money to get a better tasting cigar than a nasty one cuz im the one who has to smoke it....but all in all tobbacco is bad for you and i hate that shit 'cept for when its a blunt

Blunt wraps here. I get ones that are cognac flavored, mmm. Swisher sweets are decent also, but 50% of the time the paper rips on me :( I really don't smoke blunts too often though because they are an IMMENSE WASTE of weed. IMHO most of the people who smoke blunts do it just 'to be cool', although I'm sure that dosnt apply to (most) bluelighters...

DUTCHMASTERS

you lick the outside start peeling from where you would hit the cigar, itll unravel thats the extra wrap (just like phillies extra wrap but dutchies burn so much slower.. and you cant argue with that no matter how its rolled.. you could prolly just have it flat like paper and burn it upwards and itll last as long as a phillie) then you look for the creese in the inside of the blunt crack it at the end where you would light the cigar (not accaully crack it, but apply pressure with both thumbs so itll snap open) gut it > roll up some herb into it then use the outer wrap to tighten it up a little WALLAAA your done you know the rules bitch take two and paaasssss

nothing needed but your hands a lighter and some bud (and obviously a dutch)

phillies are disgusting pieces of trash.
if you cant unroll a greenleaf and reroll it back up into a seamless blunt then get yourself a flavored royal blunt wrap like passionfruit. anything else is worthless

eastcoast... baltimore... i only roll dutch master vanilla's

garcia's are good, i roll em as a second option

phillies are shitty and anything similar... wraps are shitty... but alot of people start of rolling with them, and i guess i can understand

and reguardless if you crack or unroll a blunt... it will burn slow depending on the roller and how well its rolled, taken in to account the quality of the blunt...

oh and green dutches are corona's or corona sports

Last edited:
in ontario and quebec we smoke century sams when we have a big blunt and pom-poms when we have a small blunt

flavoured blunt wraps are the grossest thing ever. they have all sorts of gross chemical flavouring and they make you cough wierd and make you feel gross when you spark em.. stick with real cigars.

SAMS all the way!!!

I dont do blunts very often but when i do its usually good ole' Garcia Vega's