• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

which cigar do you use for blunts?

Since i've introuced Dutch Masters to my friend, and the distinct way of rolling them, they dont ask for anyhting else. I swear they last longer than phillies, and both taste like shit i think. Blunts are terrible on my throat and i think should be used for special occasions

phillies are like...75 cents.

how much are garcia vegas?

true, its nice to have a good smoke, but when your scrapin change for a blunt, phillies are the only way to go.

An eighth = approx. $50.
3 Garcias = approx. $3

If you've got enough to buy a bag, you might as well get some decent cigars, IMHO it's worth it every time. If you're scraping together for a blunt, you're probably smoking schwag, which isn't even worth scraping change for.

phillies are garbage, white owls are better if you want cheapness

greatest ever is a garcia vega greenie or gigante, elegantes are good too

second best is dutch master vanilla, burns so wonderfully especially if you mexican roll it.

our crew's first choice -- Garcia y Vega Greenleaf

our crew's second choice -- Vanilla Dutch

Philly's are crap.

An eighth = approx. $50.
3 Garcias = approx. $3

If you've got enough to buy a bag, you might as well get some decent cigars, IMHO it's worth it every time. If you're scraping together for a blunt, you're probably smoking schwag, which isn't even worth scraping change for.

if im gettin some dank, ill smoke out my glass pipe. if im smokin shwag, ill roll a blunt. shwag isnt worth breaking a fiver or a ten or a 20 dollar bill for expensive cigars. phillies are just easier and i can afford one from scraping change in my cupholder in my truck. theyre sold everywhere.

datsright said:
sour apple/blueberry single blunt papers are sick...there so easy to roll.... i have never had a bad blunt rolled out of those...im surprised someone disliked them..;(

was this thread asking if you like blunt wraps?...no, or what flavor wraps you like?... no.

Berry Phillies were always buy-one-get-one when I was an everyday blunt smoker, so I'd get 10 for about $2.80 and be set for the week.

I hate to say it but I just use rolling papers, why ruin good weed with tobacco wtap?
Anyways, peach cigars from philies blunts are good and do it white owl.

Crimson Cloud said:
wtf is that?

it is when you remove the leafs from the blunt without cutting it open and gutting it out. you unwind them off layer by layer, then re-roll it. Its a painful, long and tedious process. But if you have time, its worth it when the blunt lasts longer.

Errr blunt wraps are the same shit execept you dont have to split them open so its the same shit. I use straberry blunt wraps, havent smoked a philly in years cuz they're like rollin in cardboard. If i dont have a blunt wrap id use either a dutch or a garcia vega.

Phillies all the way man, I tried a WO the other day that was ok but it didnt compare to the Phillie Titan we smoked after the WO I mean cmon people Phillie's are the shit. No phillie go with a sweet or hell even a wrap, heh now I think I might even buy a WO again but eww peach????????

TrippieJ

Tri-nity said:
I hate to say it but I just use rolling papers, why ruin good weed with tobacco wtap?
Anyways, peach cigars from philies blunts are good and do it white owl.
Blunts are disgusting to me.
But then again I hate tobacco and smoking anything.

Garcia's are the shyt, especially the new Sweet & Mild senators GreenLeaf. much smoother than Dutch, wish they had a Garcia Vega in Vanilla though.

If I can't get those I like the White Owls peach, strawberry, grape, apple. they come in tubes now so easier to carry your shyt around in.

the best blunts to roll with are the green dutch masters I forget what they are really called I just call them the green dutch masters

I like getting a titan and rolling up a whole quarter. Taste doesnt really matter to me, it's the size of the blunt i am smoking that determines whether it is a good blunt to me.

Titans and Perfectos are garbage. There is 2 peices of cancer paper and it makes the blunt taste like shit.

I recommend:
Cinammon, Vanilla, or Strawberry Phillies
Peach White Owls
Dutchies too

Vegas or Swisher Sweets..."Gin n' Juice" and "Hipnatic" blunt wraps are good too..

cant remember who it was made by but the nicest one i've ever had was actually a big folded up natural tobacco leaf which had been flavoured (instead of this thick brown cardboard stuff that some people call a blunt skin). It was the smoothest, slowest burning skin i've ever seen and it made the joint toke so well...........

good:
berry, chocolate, strawberry philly's
swisher sweets
philly titans
century sam
bad:
any flavour of blunt wrap
vanilla and other flavours of philly's