• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Where's the RC scene going?

The pages selling research drugs and (often other drugs as well) are more hidden before. The best of them require an invite from an existing member and those who do not use invites changes their comany name and URL often as a counter measure. Some mailing lists exist in which contains updated lists of addresses.

I would advice against using research drugs at the moment. I have had several products I have bought from pages tested, and under 50% actually contained the drug they were supposed to and almost every tablet did not contain the amount of active drugs that the page said they did. Do not use these random sites. And if you do and plan to buy and take their products get the product tested at a lab before consumption. Otherwise you might end up ingesting something that you do not know the contents of, the strength, how it works and how it might interact i bad ways with other products in your system.

Last edited:
The pagges selling research drugs and often other drugs as well not are more hidden befiore. They change their URL and on the best pages you have to be invited by an existing member

This is correct. I am blessed as I made a few friends over the years which have supplied with the proper connections. It’s gotten much different than it used to be, that’s for sure.

The predator's website isn't on invite anymore. If it is for you send me a pm. (I recommend 4-CEC, NIPP)

Anyone knows is isohexen is sourcable eu based? Can't seem to find it.

It seems that since the broad UK crackdown on the RC scene has ruined things even for the US. Now that methylone and mephedrone are banned in the UK, they are both impossible to find from vendors online. I could give a fuck less about mephedrone, but methylone is incredible, and is almost as good as MDMA in my opinion! My search for methylone will continue. I don't want anyone to post sources, but can anyone verify if it is still available?

The RC scene has unfortunately gone towards the aminoindane and aminotetralins such as MDAI, MDAT, 6-APB, and other stupid 5-HT releasing crap. There are some interesting psychedelic tryptamines and that kinda thing, but I'm only interested in the 2C family for now. Largely unknown psychedelics would make me feel uneasy once I was tripping. I am more interested in entactogens, though. I threw MDAI and MDAT in the trash. They gave me sedation and anxiety (weird), as well as increased heart rate.

It seems that the good MDMA-like RC's have disappeared, only to be replaced by crap. What are some examples of RC entactogens, like methylone, that are still around? The only worthwhile and accessible one I know of is butylone, but I read that even that isn't worth it.
4-FEA is rather entactogenic.