• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Where's the RC scene going?

Reefers

Bluelighter
It seems that since the broad UK crackdown on the RC scene has ruined things even for the US. Now that methylone and mephedrone are banned in the UK, they are both impossible to find from vendors online. I could give a fuck less about mephedrone, but methylone is incredible, and is almost as good as MDMA in my opinion! My search for methylone will continue. I don't want anyone to post sources, but can anyone verify if it is still available?

The RC scene has unfortunately gone towards the aminoindane and aminotetralins such as MDAI, MDAT, 6-APB, and other stupid 5-HT releasing crap. There are some interesting psychedelic tryptamines and that kinda thing, but I'm only interested in the 2C family for now. Largely unknown psychedelics would make me feel uneasy once I was tripping. I am more interested in entactogens, though. I threw MDAI and MDAT in the trash. They gave me sedation and anxiety (weird), as well as increased heart rate.

It seems that the good MDMA-like RC's have disappeared, only to be replaced by crap. What are some examples of RC entactogens, like methylone, that are still around? The only worthwhile and accessible one I know of is butylone, but I read that even that isn't worth it.

Methylone is definitely still available. Pretty much the only other RC entactogen worthy of the name I can think of at the moment is 6-APB which is bordering on being better than MDMA itself, in my opinion. As with all these things, there's so many scammers that it can hard to know if you even get what you order if you can find somewhere selling it - your description of MDAI sounds just like the bunk stuff being sold as MDAI to me. Actual MDAI is lush but not stimulating at all - kinda like MDMA with the love turned up max and the speediness left out completely - so maybe don't write it off completely.

PS: I'd also suggest maybe looking into aMT if you don't object to a bit of psychedelia with your entactogens. It lasts a hell of a long time but is a true gem amongst entactogens.

You can still get both methylone and mephedrone. And amt's legality is completely unrelated to some vendors' willingness to sell it to you (if you're willing to take the risk of importing a scheduled substance, though at that point you should consider just buying street drugs). It's all out there, you just have to find it.

Doh! Thanks for pointing that out, Cane. At least our Great & Glorious Government over here haven't gotten around to banning many of the recent RCs that are actually any good yet whilst they were distracted by the meph mess :D

Not sure of the US legal situation with regards to the others mentioned - I would have thought possibly covered by analog laws? But not specifically scheduled so...

^its funny you call aMT a 'recent' RC as it was used clinically here in the '60s as an antidepressant.

I don't think that was the case, he said recent ones, not including aMT.

I would have loved to try aMT, but yeah might as well get street drugs since its C1

Yup. aMT has been around for a looooong time. Ken Kesey was involved in the anti-depressant trials for it in the 50s (?) when he was in the mental institution he based One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on. He describes it as "The Rolls-Royce of psychedelics" and coming from the Merry Prankster himself that's quite a recommendation :D

Although not a recent RC by any stretch of the imagination it tends to be lumped in with them as the UK RC vendors only recently realised it was legal so it's gone mainstream... and so is likely to be banned in the not-too-distant no doubt :\

Yup. aMT has been around for a looooong time. Ken Kesey was involved in the anti-depressant trials for it in the 50s (?) when he was in the mental institution he based One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on. He describes it as "The Rolls-Royce of psychedelics" and coming from the Merry Prankster himself that's quite a recommendation :D

Yes, its a great compound.

Although not a recent RC by any stretch of the imagination it tends to be lumped in with them as the UK RC vendors only recently realised it was legal so it's gone mainstream... and so is likely to be banned in the not-too-distant no doubt :\

Oh i hope not.

Yay, He's BACK! You better fucking believe it baby! Where's the Champagne i want to make a toast ;) Followed by some toast... and fried egg. Wo ho!

just a heads up on AMT. from what i understand it smells terrible.. and goes bad quickly. this is not first hand exp, but it is from a credible source.

theres still plenty of RC's out there... 4-ACO-DMT... 5-MEO-DMT... dimetocaine- 5-MEO-Mipt , 4-FMP, 6-APB, JWHx, DOx, MDAI, 2C-x just to name a few ... theyre still all arond, methylone andd mephdrone even if they have dogs coz theyre not trained to detect these molecules , some are legal still, some not legal... u just gotta find the right web-sights ... and NO i do not know any of these websites

I would even say the RC scene iss moving faster than the law... they ban one thing, another pops up

I know about the psychedelics; those are easier to find. 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, and whatever other psilocin-like RCs that are out there all sound interesting, but I'm more interested in the entactogens, at least for now.

I found M1 and 4-MMC, wasn't too hard.

Also found flephedrone, but Wikipedia says its known for its toxicity. A 5g dose of vitamin c should cure that. I need to read up more on it.

lmao i think he means
Rx or prescription drugs?

if thats the case, dont really matter to me
if i cant find coke or crank, i settle with adderal
and as long as methadone exists im happy

i tend to ignore these designer drug types.. especially ones still under the radar here in the US. I like drugs that have extensive research and testing, so i know what im getting into.

DeMiZe... you know what you're getting into, yet you're willingly into 'coke and crank'? What kind of logic is that.

DeMiZe... you know what you're getting into, yet you're willingly into 'coke and crank'? What kind of logic is that.

LOL, truth. Your posts are always quality, Coolio, and you inspired me to try MDAI because of the aphrodisiac effect you experienced. However, like someone else said in this thread, it was probably something else.

After 300mg "MDAI," I had elevated heart rate, dysphoria, slightly dialated pupils, and was spacing out. Vision was messed up a little too, like the room was full of light smoke. I had to take 6mg of clonazepam (spread out, and sublingually) to rid myself of the anxiety and high heart rate.

I had 150mg MDAT and I felt sedated, spaced out, and no euphoria.

The MDAI was fine white crystalline powder and the MDAT looked like small granules of brown sugar.

Neither of them are highly acclaimed and I don't want to try again.

2C-C is on my to do list definitely. Might try to get 5g of M1 for value, but I'm sketched out ordering that much.

After 300mg "MDAI," I had elevated heart rate, dysphoria, slightly dialated pupils, and was spacing out. Vision was messed up a little too, like the room was full of light smoke. I had to take 6mg of clonazepam (spread out, and sublingually) to rid myself of the anxiety and high heart rate.

i also felt these horrible effects. never trying that stuff again, was fucking terrible. made me so on edge i couldnt go clubbing or hardly talk to anyone. wasnt very nice at all

Maybe it’s just because it’s my area of focus, but I’ve noticed a large uptick in opioid RCs over the last year. Piperidylthiambutene, O-AMKD, O-DSMT, and the holy grail of all opioids: isotonitazene.

And now there’s an analogue of iso nicknamed “etazene” which is weaker, but still quite good from my experience. And more on the way, from what I’ve gathered.