• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

where do you go to university/TAFE, and what do you do?

1st year finished yesterday, second starts today. this whole no break thing is pretty hardcore.

second year almost done and i've managed to survive (full time study (4 units/semester) plus full time (difficulty) work). the kid has now complicated things somewhat severe. it's bittersweet seeing him and the wifey go overseas for three months soon. i'm only pitching to pass, for the sake of my sanity, but tend to do a fraction better than that. only an undergrad, so as long as i get the cert, it shouldn't really matter, right?

once this 3 year non-stop trial is over, i'm not going to know what to do with my time.

^ I'm loving having my 2 months off before my next intensive so I can only imagine how fantastic it's going to be for you when you're finally done! :D

I'm doing a master in IT management(half post-grad IT subjects/half MBA subjects) and the people in the IT subjects were tragic! Some people could barely use MS Word, like manually creating TOC and headings, etc, or they could barely speak English!

A friend of mind is a lecturer at Sydney Uni, and he teaches a subject in an anthropology master, and the foreign students are just as bad there.

Fuck me though I'm sick of IT. When I finish this degree I might be looking at a career change. I'll be so happy to finish this and then be able to study something I'm interested in.

I'm now doing better than a distinction average after getting another HD last semester :D

My next intensive starts in just 2 weeks, the thought of it is making me want to cry :( I've had a ball not having any uni to worry about for a couple of months :D

second year fkn done. had three assessments due tomorrow (one at midnight). smashed the last two tonight so i can relax these next three days (all off from work, thanks to RDO tomorrow). gonna take the beamer up putty road and de-stress.

fuck yeah, three days with nothing to think.

one year to go starting monday.

I'm going to be a high school teacher ^_^ Studying Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Education at UNSW. I'm filling bright young minds with important facts about history and English (I'm not sure who I'm trying to convince here :p)
I did my first prac last semester, teenagers can be terrifying!!!!

I'm going to be a high school teacher ^_^ Studying Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Education at UNSW. I'm filling bright young minds with important facts about history and English (I'm not sure who I'm trying to convince here :p)
I did my first prac last semester, teenagers can be terrifying!!!!

That's great! *thumbs up* And hopefully give them a proper drug education! :)

The science subjects im studying are by far the cheapest subjects in my degree - apparently government is subsidising the science degrees lately. Some of my sciency subjects cost a whopping $500 (and other non-science subjects cost about $1000) at QUT....

The science subjects im studying are by far the cheapest subjects in my degree - apparently government is subsidising the science degrees lately. Some of my sciency subjects cost a whopping $500 (and other non-science subjects cost about $1000) at QUT....

WTF? Try graduating Uni with a 36 grand debt! :|

^^^ Yup - that definitely sucks. I am STILL paying off my first degree - which was only an arts degree that I completed in 2002... It was about a $10-12000 debt... thats almost 10 years - it sucks paying so much extra tax than my friend i sit next to and do the same job as! Good thing my current employer is paying for my new degree :D

I went to bond for 1 year and got a debt of like 40k =/ Made the move to GP QUT. Anyone on here go that one?

I'm currently at Bond, doing psych. Thankfully I got some credits, but it's still expensive!!