• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

where do you go to university/TAFE, and what do you do?

^ Fuckin oath, you poor bastard. The only way I'm putting up with having my arse absolutely handed to me by my work load is that it's only for 4 months and then I have 3 months off :\

Condensing the university program like that will help maintain the study momentum that is easily lost in between semesters, especially when that break is several months as is sometimes the case

B.Computer Science with Adv. Dip in Lang.

Contemplating going back and doing Pharmacology/Organic Chem/something along those lines or maybe something which more complements the B.Comp.Sci (Computer Systems or the like) - haven't made a decision yet.

Last edited:
Just finished my 1st semester of my MBA. What a fucking mission that was!

Friend: "Hey NJ, wanna go get drunk and scam onto some really nasty sluts?"
Me: "Nah, sorry dude, gotta study"

Fucking glad I don't have to say that again for a few months! :D

Already finished? Screw you QLD uni boy. I've got 23 days to go. Not counting or anything though...

One stupid essay to go then Im on holidays :D

Changing degrees next year I decided I really don't care enough to want to help people to be studying social science. So changing to a business degree

Diploma in Business Administration via correspondance (does that count?)

Also about to start a Traffic Management course through work as well as my Diploma in Management plus six other courses in the next five years

Finished a Bachelor of Behavioural Science at La Trobe in Melbourne.

Now 3 weeks away from finishing a Master of Occupational Therapy Practice :D

master of overtime? dude i mastered that shit back when i was "working" with mcwigga.

Diploma in Business Administration via correspondance (does that count?)

Also about to start a Traffic Management course through work as well as my Diploma in Management plus six other courses in the next five years

i did the diploma in business admin. Depending on what you're wanting to do, wouldn't a university degree next be better?

i did the diploma in business admin. Depending on what you're wanting to do, wouldn't a university degree next be better?

I'm thinking so but I work full time and have one RDO a month. I'll see how I go with the two diplomas in the next year or so. Fingers crossed

I work full time and have two RDOs a month and am nearing the end of my second year of degree. It's definitely doable and I have a distinction average with what I feel is an enormous amount of procrastination on my behalf.

If you're dedicated it should be a cinch.

I am only doing two subjects a semester though.

Also my Diploma cut a year full time or two years part time in my case off the degree.

I'm thinking so but I work full time and have one RDO a month. I'll see how I go with the two diplomas in the next year or so. Fingers crossed

www.open.edu.au

I also use to work full time and study through open universities. So its definitely doable. But it comes down to if you'd prefer face to face or via correspondence.

Hooooooooooooly SHITBALLS! Semester has started and I'm getting my arse handed to me. Doing 2 subjects right now, one of which is an intensive. This intensive only goes for a total of 5 weeks so I've got a fuck load of work to do to complete an entire subject in 5 weeks, I'd forgotten what this was like 8o Mind you, I'm averaging distinctions, I can't be fucked to do uni half arsed this time around.

On the bright side, I'll be finished a whole subject in just 2 weeks time and that is fantastic. Planning on doing another intensive in June to put me ahead of schedule a little. Such a sucker for punishment :D

UOW, a Master of ICT, which I might change to a Master of IT management since it gets me part-way towards an MBA and I hate the IT school at UOW. I'm working full-time and doing two subjects. Doable, but I have no life. Kinda good change though, my summer was a haze of fun!

Ah yes, going to have to curb my drinking a bit as the semester gets more serious.

Apparently I won an award last year for coming first in the subject Animal Structure and Function, one of only six awards in the biological sciences department. I get $50 and can go to an awards night and look like a massive nerd!

I can't believe I beat 162 young, nubile minded students, and I was drunk for half the semester. I think it's the tight pants they're all wearing, stops blood getting back up into the brain.