• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Where did you first take ecstasy?

Where did you take ecstasy your first time?

• At a rave or club environment.

Votes: 70 30.7%
  • Somewhere in nature, outside.

Votes: 21 9.2%
  • At a private residence.

Votes: 110 48.2%
  • Elsewhere (specify!)

Votes: 27 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
serotoninstorm said:
^Just think of how much fun you would have had, had you stayed at the club! It's a hell of a time, especially if the ratio is good.
Hehehee well... I know that NOW!! I did make a lot of new "friends' wandering around aimlessly and the moon did take on a particular shine ;)

My first 2 times I took what I thought was MDMA I was at my house, but it turned out I was just taking shitty speed rolls, I kept thinking it felt a lot like aderall. Then one night, me and my friends decided to pick up some white hulks from some kid I didn't really know, I took 2 while I was driving to a friends house about 30mins away. By the Time I got there, I realized that my past rolls were shit and this was the real deal. Shortly after getting into the house I was rolling face. Good thing it didn't hit me sooner or driving would have been next to impossible. Now I got a testing kit, and I know better then to take anything until I'm already at someone’s house.

I usually roll at home with my husband. There was one time when I took one and went to a park that has a lake. There were no lights or anything and I was getting REALLY freaked out. haha! From now on, I think I'll stay home where I am comfortable and have my music! ;)

The first time I took E was at my friends house. We ended up traveling outside having an awesome time in some park I've never been to. After that we went to another friends house. There we were in his basement all tripping and I ended up falling asleep on his couch. Around 6am his father came downstairs yelling at us to get out of his house. That was probably one of the most scariest moments of any experience I've had while doing drugs. From there we crashed at my other friends house and the night ended up good.

in my partens basement! i had black light, strobe lights, color spining lights and laser lights going with techno music in my basement my non acctually came and told me to turn the music down but didnt know any better! all the lights where usualy on only thing differnt was the music but it was blue dolphins fuckin awesome!8o

mystery mister E said:
Hehehee well... I know that NOW!! I did make a lot of new "friends' wandering around aimlessly and the moon did take on a particular shine ;)

Planets aligning and such? Haha!

Green_Butterfly said:
I usually roll at home with my husband. There was one time when I took one and went to a park that has a lake. There were no lights or anything and I was getting REALLY freaked out. haha! From now on, I think I'll stay home where I am comfortable and have my music! ;)

I couldn't have said it better myself! I only roll at home with my husband. Anywhere in public would freak me out. My music and my hubby.....there's nothing better! <3

i was in a hotel room with friends... i only took a half transformer pill (my avatar) and i had a great time, dropping also a half speed pill, smoking nearly 3,5g of weed, drinking some beers and some kahula (coffe liquor)... What a night of abuse :)

At this guys house, with like 10 other guys I didn't know at all. I only knew one of the guys and I only knew him for 2 months. A lot of trust, eh?

Good thing nothing happened and me and him are still cool.

I was at the Starck Club in Dallas back in early 1989. Damn that is a long time ago... Was amazing.

WOW !! ^^^ how odd is it that mine was at a graduation party too... infact it was mine..! with my dad and like 20 of his buddies... and like 20 of mine... only 7 of us rolled... 5 of our first times and my god was it bliss..... i was 17 just blabbing away to my dad.. his friends.. mine of course. Good thing my dad had been drinkin plenty o whiskey and smokin lots of nuggets....... cause he didnt realize until the next day when his friend said "you know they were doin more then just drinkin right ?" hahah.. shitty thing was about 3 hours into it I took half a perkiset(sp) and was also drinking and smoking......... now adays that would kill my roll.. but back then i just kept rolling all morning then the next night i took a half a tab at a party with more experienced people.... my ex girl called my mom told her i was doing x mom calls asks.. i say no everyone but me is "gaaawsh" and proceeded to have my first bad trip :( but hey i finally worked things out with her and now we rave !!!! lol

this was all spring 05

aw the memories

With my ex and her friend. We sat on a love seat rubbing all over each other while underneath a fur blanket. It was amazing.

In my house with my girlfriend, which we then discovered quickly that being indoors wasn't nearly as fun as walking around all night. So while it was technically inside, it very quickly became outside.

in Hawaii, we went between 5 parks, and 2 houses. Best night of my life =)

My boys house chewed 2.5 pills thinking they were weak then smoked about 3 blunts wow.... what a night we had bought malibu and it tasted amazing then decided to jump in the pool ...bad idea real cold got right out and started drying drying for about 10 minues the moist towels felt soooo goood oh by the way it was me and about 3 more girls he he he went inside to take a shower 2 of them join me .... 30 minuets later come out of the shower and jump on the couch in a tank top and scrubs towatch pirates of the caribean wow great movie while rolling. droped another pill and took the same 2 chicks to my boys bedroom to continue the party he has 2 dj subs under his bed so I cranked them up and we just layed there enjoying each other's "company" till about 6 am at which time I decided to head out and go to sleep Best Nigth Ever second only to the first time I rolled with my now fiancee wow that was inredible we shared such a deep connection and x just seemed to amplify that 100000 times over. ok sorry for the long post.

When I was in high school, I remember I dropped my first pill during the class right before lunch, and went that lunch bell went off.. well I can't even put into words the awesomeness of the events following throughout that day.