• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Where did you first take ecstasy?

Where did you take ecstasy your first time?

• At a rave or club environment.

Votes: 70 30.7%
  • Somewhere in nature, outside.

Votes: 21 9.2%
  • At a private residence.

Votes: 110 48.2%
  • Elsewhere (specify!)

Votes: 27 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#4 My friend drove me and another kid around all night rolling, listening to music, smoking weed. We drove all around town, out in the country, and around this road that circles around this huge lake. Amazing. As we drove by the lake, the sun was setting, and being summer, it was all types of oranges, reds, and pinks and it was symmetrically reflected off the water. Great way to start my first roll.

In a club on a 30th december. I dropped for New Year's too but didn't know about the ridiculous tolerance so it only lasted like 2 hours.

ladyinthesky said:
i was in the dorm rooms with swerz...met some really annoying fucks that night

That's a shame for your first one. I was with an ex boyfriend who was a jerk, and he was being a jerk that night as well. Not that it affected me too much, but it would have been that muc nicer if I was with cool people.

took it at a disco biscuits concert, electronic jam trance fusion. this was the first time i actually rolled, i had attempted it before but didnt roll due to bunk pills or not a strong enough dose. i took one and a half and loved it

I first took it at a private residence, but the person's home we were at did not know that me and my friend were on E. He's actually kind of anti-drug and I think if he found out he would have made us leave. However, eerily enough, he randomly put on some techno music and we just sat there chatting for about 2 or 3 hours, something I have never done with him before. I didn't get very much out of the experience, I don't know if it was the pills or what, but I certainly didn't feel like how I've heard the experience described (only done E twice to this day). The second time was at a hotel party and I really didn't feel much besides speedy from those pills either.

I first took E at a friends apartment in college...haven't done much of it since although it was an amazing feeling. I just prefer the feelings of lsd and mushrooms to the feeling of E although it is so damn amazing...I can never stop touching my hands..or my face...or anyone else's face...mmhmm makes me wanna drop right now..

in the back of my friends car...1st time for 3 of us and other was a second timer...belive me when i tell you you trip harder in the backseat lol...somehow my friend drove from brooklyn to statenisland his first time tripping that nite...all i remember is telling him it was a bad idea and then i peaked and then we were there...

~GH~

Wow, I expected the results to be overwhelmingly at a rave or club environment.

How refreshing.

at a roll party.......it was nutz....wit some yellow six point stars i got a pic somewhere AHH i found it here ya go

7431.jpg

My first time was in Godskitchen, Birmingham with a good friend of mine watching me!

Had some armarnis and started off with a quarter because I was real nervous, an hour passed, nothing so did another quarter, same again nothing for an hour so did another quarter.

After another hour and a half ish was upstaira in the chillout bit of Gods with my good friend and could still not feel anything. we had one left between us (My friend was an experienced user and taken like 4 by now) so we split the last pill between us and had half each. I still didnt feel anything for another hour so decided to give up.

At this point the other people we were with decided to go home so we made our way out. I decided to go to the loo before we left. Did my business and left the toilet. As I walked out of the toilet the mosy intense hit of euphoria hit me like I had walked into a wall, taking my breath away! The drive home was amazing!!!!

Party at a house in the country - huge garden, river running along the bottom, friendly people, my best friend, bonfire, dancing, swimming - absolute amazement at how wonderful yet clearheaded i felt. Excellent pure strong dose of mdma (1 pill lasted all night) - sometime waaay back - maybe 1989, 90. Very few pills come close these days.

my first place was at a Morrissey concert. and my bf's was at a small club/bar.

on a big field with some friends and some dickheads, ended up getting beaten by someone who didn't like me lol but other than that it was a great experience just a few people there were looking to ruin everyone else's day.

First time I had 1/2 a pill with someone else in a club and it did nothing - at the time. I did notice over the next few weeks I felt more positive than usual. E still has this effect on me to this day. The second time I took a whole pill in a club, I freaked out on the up, bolted from the club and wound up wandering the streets absolutely off my tree but loving it :)

^Just think of how much fun you would have had, had you stayed at the club! It's a hell of a time, especially if the ratio is good.

My first experience was at my inlaws house when I was 19 years old (about 6 years ago now....YIKES!).

I remember coming up and feeling incredibly giggly. My mother in law said something at one point and i started laughing uncontrollably. My husband (boyfriend at the time) had to actually put his hand over my mouth so I would shut up.

After that we just had to go into his bedroom because there was no way that I could have kept my cool.