• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

where are the SINGLE and DECENT men?

h@ndo said:
Deffo come to Perth we are crying out for decent girls.

Right thought, but you're doing it wrong dude. You need more desperation and patheticness in your pleads. Here watch me. Ladies PLEASE COME TO PERTH!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!

don't be scared to approach guys. Girls who approach guys will rock. Depending on the way you carry yourself, you won't be branded slut.

And dont forget, consider EVERYONE. you can't just turn down someone based on their looks, RACE(as in my case :( ) or how tall they are. Give everyone an equal chance.

And most importantly, don't try too hard. Don't shed a tear about it... if you're desperate for guys, you shoud look into yourself and see why you're so desperate for a dick ;)

fizzy girl. Love your attitude.

several things.

first, in agreement with liquidocean, i think that there is this myth that men are intersted in fucking every girl out there. simply not true. even if you are a hot girl, doesn't mean that i want shit to do with you. i can't tell you the number of times that i saw a girl that was very attractive physically, but once she opened her mouth, i was like...."no thanks." Or the way she carried herself was a turn off. i'm not into girls that, not matter how hot they are, think acting like a slut (whether it be a slut or an act) is cool. nor am i into the girls that walk like a man. if that's you, no offenense or anything, that's just not my thing. hell, even if you are a ten, act like a lady and are smart, i still may not want to be all up in your kool-aid. i'm pretty specific in what as i want as for looks. well, it's not really like a list or anything, its just that a 6'0 blonde with 36Cs is nice to look at, but it doesn't make my blood boil. a 5'8" brunette that looks like audrey hepburn on the other hand....

after reading puls8r's post, i would say that i agree to a large extent. first, i think there's a definition problem with what nice is versus what asshole is. when a girl calls a guy nice, does she mean, "he's a nice man." or does she mean "ahhhhh. he's so sweet." when a girl calls a guy an asshole, does she mean "he's such an asshole. hee-hee" or "god. he's such a fucking asshole. what a jerk." i can't speak for anybody but myself really, but i can see how a "nice guy" (the second one) could become an asshole. let's see if i get this straight... if guy is nice #2, he isn't confident about himself and becomes possessive of his girlfriend and paranoid that she will walk so he acts like a jerk. On the other hand, an "asshole" guy is confident, albeit too much at times, and thus has nothing to prove...so he doesn't get possesive or paranoid. etc.

i guess there are four types of guys. sweet guys that become jerks. assholes that stay jerks. nice guys that stay good. assholes that become good.

Through out my life, I've been all of them, but now, I would say that I'm mostly the slightly cocky, slightly asshole, funny/smart guy with a big, big heart. All of the people that I'm good friends with now know me as a good man that'll make you laugh your ass off.

this post started out as women talking about finding decent men, but has also turned into men talking about finding decent women. consider this...

if you can't find what you are looking for...it's your own damn fault.

yet another debate about nice vs asshole and girls who love them

same topic, different thread

Petersko said:
When you hear a woman ask where the quality men are, it goes without saying that she believes herself to be a quality woman.

Why that is, I'm not sure... most of the time the women in question are whiny, high maintenance drama queens who just love to tell you how they're so blamelessly victimized by the men in their life.

Not saying you're one in particular, Elva... just noting a trend.

Have to agree with this (of course, it works the other way round as well - with men who complain about a lack of quality women). Reason being, I think, is that no-one thinks of themselves as below average - we all think we're better drivers, workers, lovers, whatever than we really are.

I'm sorry but I think girls are the same way as guy when it comes to relationships. I personnally think that I' m a desent guy I work and everybody tells me that any girl would be lucky to have me not to sound conceded but in Chicago girls don't understand that the only way I'm going to get into a relationship with a them (GIRLS ONLY) is if I know i reely like her and it's not going to be a waist of my time as well as hers like most relationships are.But it's reely hard to find girls with anything in common with me and that I'm the least bit attracted to.

<--- Representing the 26 year old single decent males of SYD.

DJC*

Hey there, I just split with my gf of 2 years. Check out my pic and let me know what you think. Oh yeah, I am not your typical asshole guy. I used to be a nice guy, but nice guys finish last. I won't let someone mistake my kindness for weakness ever again. I simply control my cockiness.

I do have to agree that it is the same for guys and girls. I've seen guy friends go through some pretty horrible situations, and I know how unnecessarily bitchy lots of girls can be. People in general do suck when it comes to relationships, but since I don't date girls I was speaking from my own experience with guys.

Also, I don't think there is anything wrong with venting. Especially in a thread like this...misery loves company, right? I have horrible luck with guys and naturally I am going to react to it somehow. I'd rather get pissed off, vent a little, and get over it than beat myself up over it and obsess about what I did wrong. For me, that type of thinking usually leads to a downward spiral.

I don't understand why people can't find good people to have relationships with. Everyone I meet I get along really well with, dating, casual, friendship or otherwise.

I think you must be completely happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else.

I was originally going to have this post say something about how good I am but I don't need to prove anything to anyone.... I know how good I am. :D Eventually everyone else will know that too.

sho

randycaver said:
yet another debate about nice vs asshole and girls who love them

same topic, different thread

Agreed.

Hey, dig it... they are out there. Open your eyes and see them.

The problem is... most of the time, you see them, but don't notice them. This is because they don't fit what you think is attractive, or are too short, or are too old... too fat... too hairy... WHATEVER... what you want is the perfect man... get your head together and realize... they don't exist.

We all have to make comprimises in life, it's about time you learned that. To find the "decent guy", you might have to bend your rules and ideas about what race, height, weight, eye color, hair length, whatever, your image of the perfect guy is. The same goes for all you whining guys that are looking for Pamela Anderson clone... it's all about perception.

Remember kidz... life is too fucking short to spend your life looking for the perfect mate, just for you. That image in your head doesn't exist, it's time to face reality and work with what you got. ;)

What am I, chopped Liver? I am MODEL hear me ROAR!!!!!!!!! (So sorry, had a little to much chardonnay;))

fizzygirl said:
<3 LOVELIFE

It really doesn't matter how many times my relationships don't work out, I still love men. :) Just because they weren't right for me, doesn't mean they weren't wonderful people in their own right, and I've had my fair share of good ones :D

sorry but this one was right on the tip of my tongue then i saw fizzy'd already got it down.. its so goddamn true..

Im single, and my mates (fem & male) would probably say decent, and all that.. and im in syd to boot.. the only problem as many others have pointed out is that the nice guys just dont cut it.. so ive given up the nice guy.. hes not dead, not by any measure.. just held in reserve for special occasions..

and yep to the shy guy/confident guy thing too. ive found recently that being cocky gets you places but its usually a dead end street.. while being the reserved type just doesnt open the doors at all.. Ladies.. if you like (the look of) him cos face it everyone starts there.. break the ice.. a couple of knockdowns will always make the good fellas a bit reluctant..

and gents why not try something different... i.e. recent success = a shirt that says "im rad" on the front and on the back.. "your rad... lets hug".. Anyone here go to 360 over easter?? its like a hot knife through butter! hell you'll probably end up hugging their boyfriend.. if they have one.. but at least it gets you there.. met a whole bunch of good eggs, and even got the number of one id consider chasing.. no dramas..

ohh.. just look out for the "burn period" everyone has one.. that time after a break up when all you want is company/a fuck/a pash whatever.. tell them straight out where your at.. saves yourself a lot of time and heartshaped band-aids..