• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

where are the SINGLE and DECENT men?

over here. the problem is the assholes are the ones that are hitting on the girls and the girls go for them. i usually mind my own business and get ignored.

They're the ones you think are lying assholes, too good to be true or gay.

MazDan said:
Well Im single, live in sydney and IMO a decent person........in fact I think thats what my prob is..........Im too damn decent.

My other prob is that Im in my early 40s.

I am in Sydney too, just turned 40 and only just recently met a decent guy after a year of being single.

So MazDan, being early 40's is not a problem!

Keep Smilin';)

I'm right here! - Don't YOU see me?

I'm single, cute, genuine, friendly, fun, funki and modest too!

shals :D

When you hear a woman ask where the quality men are, it goes without saying that she believes herself to be a quality woman.

Why that is, I'm not sure... most of the time the women in question are whiny, high maintenance drama queens who just love to tell you how they're so blamelessly victimized by the men in their life.

Not saying you're one in particular, Elva... just noting a trend.

your "a, b, c" descriptions apply to all men of all ages. the solution for you (and all other girls), is to go for the guys that fall into catagory b (just want a one night stand). that way, you'll know the guy isn't gay and you'll have fun. you don't care if he's in a relationship because if he's looking for action with others (you) then the relationship is over. also, it may turn out that the guy is not a tard...he could actually be pretty cool. there are cool guys who just want a one night stand, but wouldn't mind dating (leading to relationship) with the right girl.

one downside...you may get a reputation as a slut. (but we don't really care.)

Could it be that you are looking to hard? The greatest ones are normally those that you are looking past without even realizing it. And, early twenties is a time that most people are just out looking to have fun, so don't be too hard on yourself. Usually when you quit searching is when you find someone.

thats all I ever hear about here in the states, is how much pussy is in Oz
damn I need to take a cruise out there

Replace the word's men with women and the first post would be correct,he,he,he,he.......................... ;) :p .

I'm a decent,smart,funny,good looking and SINGLE guy.From Sydney,Australia.My address is:-

Sorry,I said smart,NOT stupid,he,he,he,he................... =D .

But,seriously,I've been stuffed around and hurt so much. I've lost faith and wonder, when I'll find a decent single girl.NOW girls prove me wrong;) ?

I'm starting to think that the nicer most guys seem, the more of an asshole they actually are. I should just date guys who are assholes from the start, that way I won't be disappointed. 8(

DancinXTCangel said:
I'm starting to think that the nicer most guys seem, the more of an asshole they actually are. I should just date guys who are assholes from the start, that way I won't be disappointed. 8(

Exactly what I'm saying. It's the guys that seem like assholes or weirdos at the start that are the nice/honest/open guys. If he makes you laugh, you'll be happy. If he tries to win you over by being nice/buying you things then it's not gonna work.

PULS8R said:
Exactly what I'm saying. It's the guys that seem like assholes or weirdos at the start that are the nice/honest/open guys. If he makes you laugh, you'll be happy. If he tries to win you over by being nice/buying you things then it's not gonna work.

Uhhh. Don't count on that shit. You are basically assuming that all guys are assholes.
Also, wtf is wrong w/ trying to be a better person for somebody?
People need to realize that in relationships one can only change ones own actions. It is pointless to try to change the other person and usually ends w/ fights and misunderstandings. Stick to the things you can change instead of just complaining about why the other person is always wrong.

<3 LOVELIFE

It really doesn't matter how many times my relationships don't work out, I still love men. :) Just because they weren't right for me, doesn't mean they weren't wonderful people in their own right, and I've had my fair share of good ones :D

mintalyelevatid said:
heres a hint. that guy that walks up to you with a suspicious smile and starts a convo is an asshole that cute guy in the corner that keeps peeking at you is the one you want. try to make moves on the shy guys. after they get to know you and open up, your in for a treat.

so true, im that guy in the corner, occasionally ill grow some .... and approach a girl but its not that often.

i honestly beleive that if you look to hard you wont find anything, just go with the flow and wait for something to happen, if it does, so be it, if not, keep partying!

ohhh...i also heard, and anyone please correct me if im wrong...that only 1% of people who meet in clubs end up staying together! so i reckon if u insist on looking, DONT LOOK THERE! the best reltionships i beleive, even though i have minimal experience are those which start off as friends, or u meet thru friends of friends!

and BTW: iv had my heart broken and it only intensifies my efforts to find another girl to fall in love with because i know how gr8 the feeling is to be in love!

oh and we decent guys do exist! we spend our time searching for u decent girls, but we're probably not looking in the right places!

Deffo come to Perth we are crying out for decent girls.