bornabuser
Greenlighter
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2025
- Messages
- 31
Meth, my old amph dealer happened to have some and I tried a couple hits of his pineapple shaped bong or whatever it was. Completely different beast than the regular racemic amphetamine sulphate which is very prevailant in my country. Luckily meth is very uncommon here, which is good as I found this an extremely enjoyable experience. Being an avid reader of the meth threads in this forum, I'm fairly convinced this drug would create a lot of problems for me, so I'll stick to my amphetamine habit which creates slightly less than a lot of problems. Crack was the other one I swore not to try, but ended up smoking when buying coke from some dealer I didn't know while piss drunk and completely knackered on lyrica. Tried it a couple more times on other occasions but I never enjoyed the high as it felt very hard and unhealthy for my body, causing the negative effects surpass the positive ones.
