• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

Misc when you started using what drug did you say you would never ever do and did you do it

spypilot

Bluelighter
Joined
Sep 14, 2025
Messages
553
Location
new jersey
for me it was heroin and that promise to myself got broken a year and a half later
thankfully it didnt give me the worst problems and i bounced back pretty quickly
 
Opiates. Pissed away a few years of my 20's in destructive mode instead of building my future like everyone else were doing. At least I got to write some music on them and jam a lot. Pales in comparison to buying a home, start a family etc...
 
I said I would never ever do deliriants, and never have. I just do not see the point of them. Their general effects sound the opposite of pleasurable.
 
i havent done meth or smack so i guess thats good.
Good in what way(s)?


I have no reason to do smack as i get morphine
Good heroin isn't the same thing in terms of effects.
As people know the amount of decades I've been a heroin addict so I know this "drug" well I've had NHS Morphine too for pain after an operation.
Morphine is too clean in the feeling & is so "empty" & lacking the more "full body" feeling you get from shooting or smoking good smack.
 
Heroin --- but I had no real concept of what heroin was at that time so i'll let it slide. I have avoided meth and crack. Stims aint my bag and the family has heart problems.

^I did manage to dodge datura but once I took too many benadryls in a day (on accident) and it got a bit strange....
 
I was never really scared of trying anything. But so far i havent done meth or smack so i guess thats good. I have no reason to do smack as i get morphine

That logic pans with me -- smack there is ?? cuts, morphine is always morphine. If it is pills there is some harm but at least an amount you can roughly calculate. (Dont shoot pills)

heroin is better if you can get it clean -- but if you can't i wouldnt fuck around
 
That logic pans with me -- smack there is ?? cuts, morphine is always morphine. If it is pills there is some harm but at least an amount you can roughly calculate. (Dont shoot pills)

heroin is better if you can get it clean -- but if you can't i wouldnt fuck around

Ive been shooting mscontin for bout 20 years almost with no problem
 
Crack & Meth for me.

I saw so many of my mates doing Crack when we first began using Heroin but it didn't "call to me" but after around 18 months I gave it a proper try & wasn't in love with it right away.

Meth is rare where I live as I'm UK based, it's very rare to find it on the street for sale like Cocaine or Heroin etc. I was given a sample of Meth from a friend a few months ago & I really wasn't impressed with it to say the least & I found the whole experience to be very uneasy on the body to say the least.
 
said I wouldn't never smoke cigarettes.
got addicted for 23 years.
quit and vaping nic salts now instead.

why am i even posting this lol.... maybe it fits in here, or maybe not.

:rolleyes:
 
Define 'a bit strange'. 😉

lol I was using them to potentiate morphine during a habit when I was low and think I got up to 10 or 12 in idk 14 hours and realized things were getting pretty surreal and the major buzz was definitely benadryl. I took some benzos and slept. Not a thrilling story.
 
Meth and Heroin

Meth never. I was into fitness. Now I love it but trying to be disciplined. Still say its best drug (and great xtc pills) but it absolutely will destroy your soul and life.

Heroin still have not done. No real desire opiates make me nervous. Will try one day just because but also I've never seen or know where to buy it. so not worried.
 
said I wouldn't never smoke cigarettes.
got addicted for 23 years.
quit and vaping nic salts now instead.

why am i even posting this lol.... maybe it fits in here, or maybe not.

:rolleyes:
Cigarettes are most definitely a drug.
Just look at the personal records of heavy drinkers / heroin users who say that they somehow found it MORE difficult to quit the cigs than their major DOC they were messing up their lives with.
 
for me it was heroin and that promise to myself got broken a year and a half later
thankfully it didnt give me the worst problems and i bounced back pretty quickly
tough spot to be in.
 
Top