• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

When will I feel normal

Even if im a junkie I still did my bit my family had everything.I got a business that has made me financially secure.I can sell this house and buy a bigger house in yuba city with cash to spare.I am not boasting but why cant my dad say well done.Just the other day my father in law said I should be proud of what I did here.My wifes family are loaded I borrowed 40000 dollars from him after family kicked me out paid him back in a year driving a truck.Im ranting now ash sorry my wife back she gave me such a kiss now got to go meet her family and act normal

Fuck me ash o got fucked last night I still buzzing on the lyrica.Had a joint with sister in law.I had to yesterday I was so pissed of about blowing people out yesterday.Also I have told my boy don't be a bully but if anyone fucks with him fight back.He is getting into his boxing now properly.Well keep well my friend I'm going to try a cuddle with wife maybe just maybe I'll get the right reaction

Wishing everyone a happy New year and sorry about my shit yesterday.Woke up this morning still buzzing from pregabs.But for the first time in 27 years i started a new year not addicted to any drug that is for me an achievement for me.I am struggling hav3 my little relapses but I'm proud of myself

First,Happy New Year to you and your family Yuba!!

No need to apologize to anyone here, fall down 9 times get up 10 right? You keep getting up and THAT'S what matters.

I am SO proud of you that you are starting the New Year not addicted to anything, yes, that's indeed huge progress!!

I like what you're teaching your boy, don't be the bully, but know how to protect yourself. Good.

Have a great day today my friend!!!

Hugs,
your friend,
Ash.

Wishing everyone a happy New year and sorry about my shit yesterday.Woke up this morning still buzzing from pregabs.But for the first time in 27 years i started a new year not addicted to any drug that is for me an achievement for me.I am struggling hav3 my little relapses but I'm proud of myself

new-year-wallpaper-hd.png

Happy new year mate wishing you a great 2019.The first fight my boy had at school I asked my boy if he started it he said no the other kid had called my boy a paki which is a racist insult here my boy done him.I will n to lie I was proud as fuck.My boy can fight but we made sure we did not raise a bully

No one should be calling your child such terrible slurs!!!! Glad he stuck up for himself Yuba. You're raising him right.

What are your New Years day plans?

Ash.

Happy new year mate wishing you a great 2019.The first fight my boy had at school I asked my boy if he started it he said no the other kid had called my boy a paki which is a racist insult here my boy done him.I will n to lie I was proud as fuck.My boy can fight but we made sure we did not raise a bully

My plans today involve cooking for my family my inlays love punjabi food so I today cooking a hard Indian dish called sarson da sagg look it up its a spinach dish that take hours.Will be making a Indian corn based flat bread.And my friend over to be my father in laws drink buddy.Me4 and my sister in law have also eaten some weed muffins.Ilike my sister in law nothing sexual but we have a good laugh together.What you cooking mate any one down

Are you making roti or spicy masala cornbread?

One of my best friends (a guy) is east indian. I know and love your food.

No family coming today, I have had enough. Lol!!

Ash.

Wow you know about roti its a staple of ours.I am making makki di roti translated corn roti instead of flour just like you get corn and flour tortillas.Makki di roti is what we have with saag.Also going to have dhee which is like natural yogurt but I will also out onions cucumber in it.Wait until to come to yubacity I will teach you how to cook punjabi food.The thing with India is the food changes so much we from Punjab the breadbasket of India we eat loads of butter milk flour roti while down south its more rice and they use coconut a lot.

It all sounds so good, I would love to learn to cook it, so if you're willing to teach me, I'm game.

Speaking of food, after eating total shit over the holidays, I am up 5 lbs, which doesn't sound like a lot, but I'm tiny, so I am now on a protein shake diet for the next couple weeks. Fun. ; )

Did you and your family enjoy the holidays?

Hugs,
your friend,
Ash.

Wow you know about roti its a staple of ours.I am making makki di roti translated corn roti instead of flour just like you get corn and flour tortillas.Makki di roti is what we have with saag.Also going to have dhee which is like natural yogurt but I will also out onions cucumber in it.Wait until to come to yubacity I will teach you how to cook punjabi food.The thing with India is the food changes so much we from Punjab the breadbasket of India we eat loads of butter milk flour roti while down south its more rice and they use coconut a lot.

I will love to teach you how to cook punjabi food you will be surprised how easy it is plus learn the balance of spices.5 lbs is nothing ash just cut down late night carbs and you lose that no problem.I love having wifes family down they the family I wish my side were.Next week will be going to holland with them see their plus my kids heritage.Today we be having fish and chips lunch something the brits do better then anyone else.

So gutted Liverpool lost to city had some mates around to watch game my wifes family must have been thinking we fucked in head.But while mates were going into my room to do some lines I resisted.I do relapse but I have learn to resist now which I done today.Father and mother in law a sleep wife sleeping with kids.Im writing this as mates are smoking crack.This thread a saviour for me it makes me take a step back.So glad im leaving uk im surrounde by drugs.Only worry my friends in states on drugs as well.Good thing is these friends dont use heroin dont think I could resist that in front of me

Everyone gone house is a mess bottles of beer vodka conservatory stinks of fags.But the main thing I stayed clean smoked weed but that not bad.Will now go to store get sausages bacon beans and cook family a fry up.

Good man Yuba. You're doing so well, be proud, I am!!!

your friend,
Ash.

Everyone gone house is a mess bottles of beer vodka conservatory stinks of fags.But the main thing I stayed clean smoked weed but that not bad.Will now go to store get sausages bacon beans and cook family a fry up.

Good man Yuba. You're doing so well, be proud, I am!!!

your friend,
Ash.
Your support means a lot to me ash it helps more then you could imagine.I also know this is the happy stage of recovery usually lasts about 6 weeks and ends with me thinking I can have a well done to myself relapse.I have to find a way out that trap I keep falling into.My dealer mate was told by someone I trusted about my pregab problem he got hold of pal who gave them to me for free and put a stop to that.I rang my dealer mate yesterday had a rant about what he did was told by him its because im like his younger brother he rather I stay clean then be his friend.I hated him for interfering in my use a man should be free to make his own choices but to know someone loves you like that has made me emotional.This a mate that has made it so hard to get crack or gear from local dealers for me and now put a stop to my lyrica supply still got about 9 strips left.But to know he has proper love for me will make me pop down to his and make peace

This is going to sound crazy because I am aware he is a dealer, but, he is doing what a real friend would do for you. I'm glad that happened, don't be too upset, we try to keep you on the right path because we love you and want to have you around for many years to come.

Ash.

Your support means a lot to me ash it helps more then you could imagine.I also know this is the happy stage of recovery usually lasts about 6 weeks and ends with me thinking I can have a well done to myself relapse.I have to find a way out that trap I keep falling into.My dealer mate was told by someone I trusted about my pregab problem he got hold of pal who gave them to me for free and put a stop to that.I rang my dealer mate yesterday had a rant about what he did was told by him its because im like his younger brother he rather I stay clean then be his friend.I hated him for interfering in my use a man should be free to make his own choices but to know someone loves you like that has made me emotional.This a mate that has made it so hard to get crack or gear from local dealers for me and now put a stop to my lyrica supply still got about 9 strips left.But to know he has proper love for me will make me pop down to his and make peace

This is going to sound crazy because I am aware he is a dealer, but, he is doing what a real friend would do for you. I'm glad that happened, don't be too upset, we try to keep you on the right path because we love you and want to have you around for many years to come.

Ash.
He a brother to me in england saved me thousands during my addiction.But he been a friend my wife even likes its a shame he cant come to visit me in states but ill always be popping back because of business here.

Everything is going to be just great for you, be proud of yourself as I am of you. You're my buddy and I will always root you on.

I'm glad the holidays are over, it was a bit much having my family here.

I hope you guys had a good one though.

Hugs,
your friend,
Ash.

He a brother to me in england saved me thousands during my addiction.But he been a friend my wife even likes its a shame he cant come to visit me in states but ill always be popping back because of business here.