• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc What's your subjective experience with Gamma-Hydroxybutyric Acid?

So maybe I just need a higher dose like I do with benzos, even though I'm a lightweight with alcohol?

Before my addiction to it. Which was untreated medically but quite easy to do yourself.

After my first times getting to know the feel and finding the right dosage. To me it was pure bliss. It had some aspects of MDMA, while being a euphoric downer.

But instead of feeling guild and wanting to sleep it out like Alcohol . This stuff when not overdosed kept me awake, fresh and functional. When overdosed I even tried to stay awake to be found by my ex on the couch pant's down. Falling asleep while masturbating, nice sum up of its effects. And in what it differs from Alcohol. Its very prosexual.

Just as addictive, but easier to get off. Goes great with other drug's unlike Alcohol. Just gettin that dosage right.

My opinion is GHB an GBL are more or less alike, GBL being more addictive.

GHB is one of my favorite drugs. Mind blowing sexual effects while happy drunk. To me it’s like a roofied drunk, but I also take a lot of it to the point I’ve knocked myself out for 4 hours many times on it.

It was constantly a downer to me but I’d happily fight the tiredness and sit there with my head spinning.

However it’s acidity caused me chemical burns in my mouth, it’s far from harmless

GHB is one of my favorite drugs. Mind blowing sexual effects while happy drunk. To me it’s like a roofied drunk, but I also take a lot of it to the point I’ve knocked myself out for 4 hours many times on it.

It was constantly a downer to me but I’d happily fight the tiredness and sit there with my head spinning.

However it’s acidity caused me chemical burns in my mouth, it’s far from harmless
GHB shouldn't do that. Not in powder form, but its so hygroscopic its mostly sold in solution. Which shouldn't burn either.

GBL can be ingested only in diluted form. It will otherwise burn away your mouth, dashboard and whatever plastic it touches that is not HDPE or PP.

GHB shouldn't do that. Not in powder form, but its so hygroscopic its mostly sold in solution. Which shouldn't burn either.

GBL can be ingested only in diluted form. It will otherwise burn away your mouth, dashboard and whatever plastic it touches that is not HDPE or PP.

Maybe it was GBL it was a liquid when arrived and it was very acidic