• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social What's your non drug addiction?

being addicted to the "guns" you get in NY is like saying you're an opiate addict with a raging Tramadol habit lol. Sending love from NH
I can still buy all the guns I enjoy in NY 🤙🏻 I have no use for The AR platforms!! I shoot competitive clays, and revolvers , so really no problems? My hunting rifles are all bolt action ( one shot one kill) as it should be 🙈🤣

I can still buy all the guns I enjoy in NY 🤙🏻 I have no use for The AR platforms!! I shoot competitive clays, and revolvers , so really no problems? My hunting rifles are all bolt action ( one shot one kill) as it should be 🙈🤣
Well I was basically kidding around because I know NY has strict gun laws. My hunting rifle is bolt action as well, and I also do not prefer the AR platform (I like my AK much better;)). I also own a revolver so no hate there. But those are all very utilitarian guns. I wouldn't claim to be "addicted" to cars if I drove around a minivan and an econobox. There are plenty of good guns that the police states will still let you buy no argument there, but nothing that's exactly exciting or hobby-worthy. I figured by saying that you were addicted to your guns meant you were like some hardcore collector with a bunch of neat stuff. Despite the fact that I own a few I'm not huge into guns myself, not trying to talk crap as I said I was basically just kidding. But true story I grew up in CT and I also have some friends from NY, they don't let you buy like anything there. Even pistols can only have 9 round mags I believe, it's silly.

Making money im addicted to the feeling of having a fat wad of 20s in my back pocket of buying my grandma and my now ex girlfriend presents and stuff

Well I was basically kidding around because I know NY has strict gun laws. My hunting rifle is bolt action as well, and I also do not prefer the AR platform (I like my AK much better;)). I also own a revolver so no hate there. But those are all very utilitarian guns. I wouldn't claim to be "addicted" to cars if I drove around a minivan and an econobox. There are plenty of good guns that the police states will still let you buy no argument there, but nothing that's exactly exciting or hobby-worthy. I figured by saying that you were addicted to your guns meant you were like some hardcore collector with a bunch of neat stuff. Despite the fact that I own a few I'm not huge into guns myself, not trying to talk crap as I said I was basically just kidding. But true story I grew up in CT and I also have some friends from NY, they don't let you buy like anything there. Even pistols can only have 9 round mags I believe, it's silly.
you are correct, but mt addiction to guns are O/U, of the Italian variety !! I have Way Too much money in to them, and my problem seems to be, the distance between Want and Need:love::love:. i would be a Gold metal winner if the price of my fire arm had anything to do with how many clay's I would hit, Lol lol.
But with well over 100 firearms, I ( and my wife :unsure:) feel it is an addiction, Healthy yes, but still I have needed to make a deal, that I can not Buy anything new with out a sale or two :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Internet - to the point I can't own a smartphone so I can get other shit done too

Work occasionally too, although that's more of an on/off binge behaviour

Tea (actually it''s the sugar in it, so that is drug related imo)