• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What's your favorite tea?

Green tea all the way.

If there was one beverage apart from water that I had to choose and drink for the rest of my life it would be unsweetened plain green tea.

Green tea all the way.

If there was one beverage apart from water that I had to choose and drink for the rest of my life it would be unsweetened plain green tea.

Yes i am back to my green tea drinkin as well. We were in a Japanese restaurant last night and their tea was superb

Yes i am back to my green tea drinkin as well. We were in a Japanese restaurant last night and their tea was superb
I actually been drinking green tea "with lemon" quite a lot, though its just the flavour is a bit more yellow. gonna get some plain stuff next

Chai tea, white tea, green tea, and yerba mate are my favorites. I drink chai and yerba more often though, because unfortunately, really good green tea (matcha) is expensive as hell.

I also like chamomile and peppermint tea a lot.

Mmmm ... Red Rose black tea, PG Tips, Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time, Twinings Earl Grey or Twinings Söder Te. When I want to beat the heat, good old fashioned Southern sweet tea with lemon. Mmmm ....

Trance in France! Yes . ) I have a kilo of it in my cabinet. Just don't drink it with meals cause it reduces stomach acids! So great for reducing cortisol- not my favorite taste ( at least not the bulk stuff) but a power kicker for sure! Why do u drink Tulsi?

matcha (frothed with a lil' sweetener and something creamy) ftw.

ebola

I have been loving this chocolate hazelnut caffeine free tea. Mmmm.

I love tea now. So delicious. I mostly like fruity teas. I like this wildberry one, a raspberry pomegranate, and I forget the other one.

I love any kind of hot green tea. YUM. I do not like cold tea/iced tea tho, and I don't care much for flavored teas. I just like a good ole hot green tea.

I have been loving this chocolate hazelnut caffeine free tea. Mmmm.

I love tea now. So delicious. I mostly like fruity teas. I like this wildberry one, a raspberry pomegranate, and I forget the other one.

Yummm I'd see if I can get that this weekend when I grocery shop

matcha (frothed with a lil' sweetener and something creamy) ftw.

ebola
Here Here, Zen Delight...* Gong Blast * ^_^

Matcha was my favy/biggest tea habit, until I stopped re-upping on overpriced tea. Who'd like to go in on a decent amount of matcha from somewhere safe (I think mountain rose has no Jap organic product; I've spent maybe a grand with them since burning man'11; always highest qual.I'll pay for the lot, and send to each partner that is a respected member. March 3 I should be good to order. PM if you are in the japanese grassy Kung Fu quality tea drink fold : D

Any of you know the tea ceremony? never done it, just youtube.

Other source reccs?

that one indian tee that is like ... srsly

Last edited by a moderator: