• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

Deschloroketamine + Buprenorphine/Bromadol (+ Meth) - strongest sustainable moodlift ever
4,4'-dimethylaminorex - doesn't need any combo, kinda sustainable MDMA. 14+ days of euphoric, empathogenic bliss
(DXM + venlafaxine - was my teenage favourite. Heavily euphoric as long as tolerance remains low. Potentially dangerous.
DXM + bupropion - weird euphoric heavy stimulating and disinhibiting dissociative 'antidepressant' that is in clinical trials!)
Memantine + 2-fluoroethylamphetamine + morphine - nice too
Tiagabin + tilidin + pregabalin - pharmadelic. Vivid colorful CEVs and euphoric, relaxed trippy headspace. Discovered by accident.
Isopropylphenidate + emoxypine - what ritalin / concerta were meant to be: functional stimulation, no noticeable rebound. IPH is patented for ADHD. Hell knows why they don't market it. Emoxypine definitely helps with rebound (protects against excessive dopamine oxidation -> more DA, less oxidative stress and damage)

DXM / memantine + clonidine to skip opioid withdrawal, worked twice & various reports from others

Still have to explore, apparently synergetic in that it is less prone to anxiety than DMT alone and less heavy to the brain than DCK alone
Deschloroketamine + DMT

This might make you trip dreams, complex scenarios and help with the dysphoria of salvia (if necessary at all):
Deschloroketamine + Salvia

Very interesting list! Nice to see someone with the curiosity and passion to experiment with unusual combos :)

Methamphetamine and kind bud
Cocaine and LSD-025
Ketamine and LSD-025
Psilocybin mushrooms plus Ecstasy
Ecstasy plus ketamine
Theophylline, Theobromine plus Caffeine
3,4-di-Cl-amphetamine plus amphetamine
2-methylthio-3,4-dichloroamphetamine plus amphetamine
3,4,5-trichloroamphetamine plus amphetamine plus marijuana

Last edited:
Lol, yes yes, doesn't surprise me bro, another reason you are one of the few peeps I've met here that I've ever spoken to outside of BL.
AKA... 'one of my own' 😉😈 me you and @nznity could put on one hell of a sesh-that'd-kill-others lol. Especially if we invited @LadyAlkaline 😏💉🎉 😂😂
Fuck yes ❤❤❤❤ mass stims

3 rigs at a time let's do this!!!

Weed in addition to pretty much anything.

MDxx (Ecstasy) and Psilocybin Mushrooms.

LSD and potent Cannabis edibles.

Caffeine and Nicotine was an old favorite, but I don't really smoke cigarettes anymore.

MXE and LSD for me with morphine and Valium for the come-down. Doubt I'll ever get to taste it again.

Edit: I could probably list a lot of other combos but I wanted to give a shout out to Gabapentin + opioids + cannabis. Gabapentin is probably the most unique substance I've ever taken as far as the sedatives go. It always hit me like a freight train and can get very visual with the right dosing guidelines.

Klonopin, valium, Bromazepam and Xanax mixed together with a couple bottles of fruit cocktail alcohol.

OR, just a good amount of Klonopin with a little Ambien and a couple bottles of fruit cocktail alcohol.

Either Cocaine plus Alc on the one side

or Benzos plus a big Jay on the other side.

Gotta add some ones here
Pregabalin + benzos + opiates
3-meo-pcp alcohol and opiates
benzos + alcohol is a good ol' blackout combo which leads to violence but it's fun when you're on it.
i add one bad one there
500ug of lsd, then you're too high to see how much meth you're making into line and taking way too fucking much. felt like my jaws had something really fucked up going with them entire time.

Gabapentin is probably the most unique substance I've ever taken as far as the sedatives go. It always hit me like a freight train and can get very visual with the right dosing guidelines.
Gabapentin is the best mood enhancer i've ever tried, most people don't like it because it is a very subtle high but I'd rate it at the top of my list from fav drugs. It's fucking awesome man. 900-1500mg stacked makes me feel good.

COCAINE+COCAINE PLUS MORE COCAINE? and shit ton clonazepam to come down.

Gabapentin is the best mood enhancer i've ever tried, most people don't like it because it is a very subtle high but I'd rate it at the top of my list from fav drugs. It's fucking awesome man. 900-1500mg stacked makes me feel good.
Don't do it with alcohol, you lose your all moving skills. You end up walking with your knees and drooling.

Don't do it with alcohol, you lose your all moving skills. You end up walking with your knees and drooling.
I don't like alcohol that much tbh, i like to take 900mg pentin before i do a FAT morphine SHOT. I get the jelly legs more from lyrica tho.

I don't like alcohol that much tbh, i like to take 900mg pentin before i do a FAT morphine SHOT. I get the jelly legs more from lyrica tho.
Ye, lyrica is kind of "Booster" drug IMO. It boosts any drug, it's amazing with speed, opiates, with weed, just anything. It also helps with opiate withdrawals.

Ye, lyrica is kind of "Booster" drug IMO. It boosts any drug, it's amazing with speed, opiates, with weed, just anything. It also helps with opiate withdrawals.
I wouldn't have been able to stop my massive morphine IV addiction without the aid of pentin. i have a fond love for that drug in particular.

When I was younger it was MDMA, (good) speed and weed. Now days alcohol and cocaine.

Benzos are good for both when trying to sleep.