• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

A close second would be 150mg cocaine+80mg morphine in the same syringe. Godlike.

Ye, lyrica is kind of "Booster" drug IMO. It boosts any drug, it's amazing with speed, opiates, with weed, just anything. It also helps with opiate withdrawals.
It goes really nicely with ketamine too actually you just reminded me.
My friend used to get the 275mg ones, 56 at a time. I did 11 of them one day, with very little tolerance to gabas. 4 or 6 orally and 5 or 7 up the nose, mainly mixed 50/50 with crushed crystals of k.
Then once I had fully come up from them when I did 2 small lines of k that would normally do nothing more than a tickle, they hit me like a ton of bricks. Like I had no k tolerance. It was fucking amazing. We were in a hotel. I ended up blacked out and aparantly walking into an old couples room.
We were shortly kicked out, lol.

Ever since that incident I used to take 5-8 orally (11 was well overkill) wait for the come up/peak then do k. Enhanced it loads. Especially the visuals. They also have their own kind of visual.
High dose pregab feels to me kinda like the afterglow/effect from a nos balloon, that lasts for fucking ages not just a minute, brilliant drug.

Fuck yeah I had this theory before that pregabalin/gabapentin would boost dissociatives due to interaction at the calcium channel in the NMDA receptors but the guys in N&PD said no. And plain GABA would rather blunt the dissociation. Thanks xD The acute high indeed has some dissociative signature ...

IV Heroin/ later some smoked meth is out of this world euphoria! Come down with some Xanax later

I need a new combo that doesn't involve needles but goes: crazy rush - euphoric body high for 8 hours - instantaneous sleep when done.

I think it might be plugging 200 mg crystal MDMA followed by parachuting 150 mg meth followed by 4 mg xanax when times up (or possibly immediately when it all turns out to be too much).

Old school recipe: I would have to go with 12 mg Dilaudid HP, 2 mg Rohypnol, 150 mg good old fashioned Merck cocaine, and 75 mg Preludin (phenmetrazine)

Modafinil in the morning and Pregabalin through the day - bliss 😁

A one hitter or two of pot followed a few hits of nicotine vape followed by a fresh brewed cup of coffee (with milk and sugar).

@Atelier3 i reckon that would be pretty intense lol
As soon as i can organise all the ingredients I’m giving it a go and adding seroquel for the stage to cover up the comedown. Bit doubtful about ability to get meth at present. Everything else easy.

Guess MDMA+([2-fluoro]deschloro)ketamine after the peak might make a nice blend but I'm just learning about their interactions.

Probably (near pure) coke and H IV shot. Then decent H and great crystal IV was solid, but nowadays I've calmed down a lot and I like IV 3MG BUPE and a xanax bar or 50mg valium taken simultaneously. OR klonopin if I'm out of the two preferred benzos

Heroin + coke IV hasn't come close to anything but has fucked me over eventually

Mdma + lsd + 2cb + coke + ket for a crazy head fuck. I think I enjoyed it lol

Mdma and speed for pure music dancing and fun fun fun on a night out. With 2CB mixed in, even better ic somone can be in charge of getting me home. Works well for me.

Benzos ... well... after anything really, but I wouldn't say WITH everything.

true, good ol LSD with some weed is pretty amazing.
How do you catch a high when you're frying on acid though? Even on one hit I smoked up and couldn't feel it so I kept doing more. This was potent stuff too; both drugs

Maybe every body is different. It just seems like everything takes a back door to LSD. I probably need to try MDMA with it but I've never had both at the same time. Is there a certain way to do it?

I think it'd wear off and I'd still be tripping :p

Thread: My favorite combination is marijuana and meth. It sounds terrible but it's actually pretty euphoric. Cocaine and marijuana is good too, maybe even the best combo