• 2C-T-7

Votes: 50 6.9%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • 2C-TFM

Votes: 7 1.0%

• Total voters
fastandbulbous said:
I can't believe that nobody else is taken with 2C-D!

I love 2C-D...it is a gem of gems. I just find 2C-T-7 and 2C-E a bit better. But 2C-D is grand....short, easy on the body, nice visuals, and a VERY USEFUL and introspective, psychedelic headspace...true depth. Actually, reminds me in many ways of 2C-E...just shorter.

Wonderful stuff...far better than 2C-B.

I've just not taken 2C-D to its fullest potential. The highest I've gone is 40mg...and that is a +3...but still nowhere near as intense as, say, 16mg of 2C-E. I will one day take 2C-D to the 75mg level to see what it can really do.

Someone send me a telepathic shout when 2C-D becomes available again. I've found this particular compound to be rarer than liguid metal hydrogen.

I've found 2c-i in very small doses (~5mg) to be useful as a centering agent. Hard to describe any other way: it helps me reduce my ideals down to a common denominator and gives me a euphric energy push to help me complete said goals.

Other than that, very limited experience with the 2c's. Yoohooo... 2c-d, come her boy [/whistle].

[edit, spelling errors; posted very early in the morning]

Last edited:
I also love 2C-D. I just don't place it on the same pedestal as 2C-E. I think of it as 2C-E's younger, gentler, less stern brother. Or possibly its son. Who is itself a father (to what, I don't know).

I've mostly used 2C-D somewhat recreationally, by taking a low dose and hanging out with friends, a few times with a low dose of amphetamine and a few times with a low to moderate dose of 2C-B as well. Both combinations were great, but with amphetamine it became noticeably stimulating. 2C-D on its own feels like a very smooth, side-effect free stimulation with a very promiment emotionally analytical mindset, and with 2C-B it combines the two very well. I found it the most useful in general with 2C-D alone, with or without good friends, and with amphetamine it was the best for going out and associating with people. With 2C-B is was the most recreational and was really quite fun.

I don't have much 2C-D left and it seems exceedingly hard to find, so I'm definitely going to make sure to take it to its potential before I run out. I may re-evaluate at that point. But I can't imagine it beating out 2C-E, to be honest.

fastandbulbous said:
Although not a 2C-X type compound, I'd love to try lophophine (it's a 3,4,5 substituted PEA) the 2 carbon derivative of MMDA. At doses around the 200-300mg mark it's supposed to be a bit like mescaline, but with it's own distinct effects; at 400mg it's apparently as unique among PEAs as MMDA is among the psychedelic amphetamines

I think the 2 carbon derivative of MMDA-2 might possibly hold a lot of joy, too (forgoing that it acts like TMPEA or 6-OH-DA).

Tried 2cb 2ce 2ci 2ct2 2ct7 and mescaline. 2ce and T7 are top of my list, voted
T7 mostly simply because it was my intro to the wonderful world of PEAs, and RCs in general. Actually, I guess 2cb was first, but at the time it just a pill that made you trip.

nuke said:
I think the 2 carbon derivative of MMDA-2 might possibly hold a lot of joy, too (forgoing that it acts like TMPEA or 6-OH-DA).

I have my doubts; unless there's an atom other than oxygen attached to the phenyl ring at the 4 position, the phenethylamines seem to need the 3,4,5-substitution pattern to escape their fate at the hands of MAO. Think the third methoxy group causes problems getting the molecule to fit properly into the active site of the enzyme. Move the methoxy group around one place and the 3,4 substituted can fit into the active site and gets chewed up before it has a chance to do its stuff. Same reason 3,4-DMPEA & 3,4-MDPEA aren't up to much (& even 4-methoxyPEA)

morninggloryseed said:
I would doubt N-Et-2C-B is active. Perhaps you have information to the contrary but that would be unprecidented as adding an n-alkyl group to a psychedelic PEA (other than MDMA) kills its activity.
It's currently being sold as a 2C-B analogue in swedish herb/chem shops. Dose is higher though

That doesn't mean much to me unless I saw a trip report, as well as a certificate of authenticity for the material. Shulgin and Nichols have done a LOT of research into this area, and both conclude N-alkylating a PEA psychedelic leads to inactivity. MDMA is the exception, and I don't put any stock into macromerine being active.

I find it fascinating that 2 people picked 2C-TFM as their favourite, since so few people have ever tried it and 2 is a significant number to consider it as "favourite" in comparison to all other 2Cs.

*picks 2C-D*

The following are in the order that I had taken them.

2C-B gets my vote as my favorite.

2C-T-2 - Extremely visual, nausea, body load, stimulant side-effects, not much mental alteration

2C-I - Stimulant side-effects, some visuals, hardly any mental alteration

2C-C - Hardly any side-effects, gentle, forgiving, fun, eupohric, excellent to mix with MDxx or methylone. Somewhat visual, medium mind effects.

2C-B - Extremely visual in a very unique way. Awesome body high and euphoria. Great sex enhancer. Short duration. Very little side effects. FUN.

2C-D - Stimulant side effects. Not worth taking orally IMO. Plugged or snorted it is actually very strong and almost frightening. Short duration is a huge plus. I just kind of found this one to be OK. Not really good, not really bad. Somewhat visual.

2C-E - Extreme nausea, strong muscle tremors (seizures?), very intense mental trip. Medium to strong visuals. Would be an awesome drug if it weren't for the extreme side-effects.

2C-T-7 - INSANE visuals. Strongest ever. Nothing even compares. I could not see in front of my face. Moderate nausea. I had a pretty bad reation (ER hospitalization) to this one due to a strong oral dose and possibly taking some cold medications 5-6 hours before taking the drug (2C-T-7 is an MAOI).

morninggloryseed said:
Why does this last post by Jaw Clenching keep posting to the top?

i think this thred moves to the top when ever someone votes on it.

that's the only thing i can think of.....it is nothing i am doing (except for this post haha)!

Yeah, each time a new vote is made, it goes to the top and says who made the last post, not the last vote. That's how polls work with this software. Annoying, IMO.

My favorite one is 2c-p. It had the same depth to is as 2c-e, but was more potent, longer lasting, and seemed a little more intense than 2c-e. The nausea was maybe a little worse than with 2c-e, but otherwise the side effects were about the same. It is very similar to 2c-e. The most significant difference is the level of euphoria it often induced. 2c-e could be very euphoric at times, but 2c-p was more consistently euphoric. Both chems also caused feelings of depression and despair regularly, usually involving the knowledge that there were things that I needed to change in my life or the intense recall of negative memories(almost like reliving them).

2c-p was the most intense of the 2c's, mentally and visually. All of the trips were very interesting and at times I was almost out of body. On one occasion, I became unaware of my body for a while. On one trip, I thought I was having spiritual/religious conversion but I returned to being agnostic just as I have after other spiritual experiences.

It has been a long time since i've had any, and I got some 2c-e not long ago. The second batch of 2c-e was much less interesting than the first, not sure if that is because it was different or it just doesn't work well for me any more. I hope if I ever get any more 2c-p that it will be as good as the first.

morninggloryseed said:
That doesn't mean much to me unless I saw a trip report, as well as a certificate of authenticity for the material. Shulgin and Nichols have done a LOT of research into this area, and both conclude N-alkylating a PEA psychedelic leads to inactivity. MDMA is the exception, and I don't put any stock into macromerine being active.

I only have reports from Europe in non English languish on looked forums and my own experience and thats says that N-Etyl-2C-B is very active in the rage from 20-50mg Insufflated.

Without an analysis of the material, I just can't believe that. There has already been extensive testing on N-methyl and N-ethyl homologues of the PEAs and alpha-Me-PEAs by Shulgin and Nichols and they were all found to be inactive. It would not be the first, second, or even third time a company sold one chemical as another. Every reputable company I have ever worked with has been able to provide some sort of analysis or a certificate of authenticity along with their materials. At some point, whatever chemist had to perform some analysis on this material to know that the synth worked.

I mean I'd be grateful to hear of a new family of psychedelics but all previous work in this area suggests that an N-Et-2C-B is inactive.

My ape has tried 2ci, 2ce, 2ct2 and some other research chemicals... But its 2ct2 experiences have been until now the more meaningful ones.

Ive only done 2c-e. But no longer like it as much as other psychedelics. I just get aweful aweful muscle tension. And the next day i have the worst headache. Does anyone else get really bad headaches?

I used to get headaches with 2C-I that sometimes lasted days (why I stopped taking it) but never any of the other 2Cs. Neither of my three 2C-E experiements had any side-effects except for an awful big push in the begining. But as the peak approached, the body high was clean and clear. Ahh thinking of it now. :)

Maybe dehydration is an issue? It is easy to get that way and not realize it.