Votes: 4 0.6%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 50 6.9%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • 2C-TFM

Votes: 7 1.0%

• Total voters
Yeah 2C-E is winning the poll, and it was my vote. :) You've inspired me to take it again, Buzz. Given my most powerful trip ever was on 2C-E, and it was a terrifying ego shattering death trip (but with many beautiful layers), I have always maintained a healthy sense of respect for it. But it seems like it's probably time to dive in again, it's been a long time, I took it like a year ago, but only at 10mg, or maybe it was 12mg. Even then it was powerful.

Anyway I agree that the 2C-Xs are just solid gold as a whole, all of them I've tried are at least solid As

For me, it's 2C-T-4. 2C-T-7, 2C-P and 2C-E follow closely. The rest are also very fine, although I haven't tried 2C-N, 2C-T-21 and 2C-TFM.

17mg of 2ce blew my ego out of the door. one of the most profound psychedelic experience, was seeing some divine realms

I voted 2C-E. It's a winner, though it really needs to be treated with respect.
To be fair though, I never got the chance to try 2C-B before it was banned.

Why is 2c-b-fly not on the list? 2c-b and 2c-i and 2c-t-7 are my other favourites. And i never tried 2c-tfm so it is hard to make an honest decision but ok, all others are all amazing.

2C-T-7 is my favourite by a wide margin. I found it to be the "quintessential" 2C. It is the best fit for what I want from a 2C-X experience. A fun, colourful, erotic and at times sloppy trip.

It doesn't go "deep", but if thats what I want i'll use mushrooms/lsd. If I want to get blasted with waves of euphoria/colour while fooling around with my girl i'll reach for T-7.

Of course YMMV, people have a wide range of experiences with it. For background I have sampled most of the "mainstream" 2C's extensively (B, C, D, E, P).

Why is 2c-b-fly not on the list? 2c-b and 2c-i and 2c-t-7 are my other favourites. And i never tried 2c-tfm so it is hard to make an honest decision but ok, all others are all amazing.

This poll was created a long time ago (2006), when a lot less of the 2C-Xs had ever been made available.

Actually, Solipsis created a "normalized" result a few years back, this poll isn't a true representation of favorite, because most people haven't/hadn't tried most of them, so they had a limited pool to choose from. So we did another poll to see all the ones people had actually tried, and then re-based each substance to the number who chose them as their favorite by the only those who had actually tried it.

Here it is: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/which-psychedelics-have-you-tried-poll.817431/page-5

Actually I see the list is different, to include way more things, but it also is less granular (ie, 2C-X is a category, rather than each individual 2C-X). So not really the same but still interesting.

Here is how I'd personally rank the 2C-x I've sampled. But I would like to note that I absolutely adore them all in their own ways. But without a doubt the Ethyl leads the way and is my favorite drug period. I'm in no way surprised that it's the polls winner.

2C-E > 2C-T-7 > 2C-C > 2C-P > 2C-B > 2C-T-2 > 2C-I > 2C-D

Last edited:
Only tried a couple 2cs (b, e, i, t2 and t7). Of those I’ve tried I’d say t2 is my favourite. It provides me with a psychedelic head space, decent visuals and a relatively favourable body high with less tendency to negative side effects (when compared to other 2cs).

For me it's a toss up because it just depends on the context. I cast my vote for humble 2C-D because I love it and it's perfect for that short social low-level turn up, a hole that isn't filled well by many of the well known psychedelics. I could easily have picked 2C-E given that it's so powerful and classically trippy, but in a distinctly phenethylamine way, or even 2C-P for it's epic ride. I'm happy to see 2C-E winning the poll :)

I haven't explored the t's or 2C-I enough to have much opinion on them, and I'd rank B low.

I've tried these 2C's in this order: 2C-B, 2C-T-2, 2C-E, 2C-C. My favorite so far is 2C-E. I've had about 700 mg of it in total. I once took 42 mg of 2C-E and experienced an adrenaline rush as my world exploded into black and white shards! It was beautiful! Then I played pool in a basement, but it was like I was at the beach with girls around me! I once took 42 mg of 2C-T-2 and I saw a massive spire of fire form with my eyes closed as I was being buried in the sand by my friends on the beach. I'm currently experimenting with 2C-C, and I love it!