Votes: 4 0.6%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 50 6.9%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • 2C-TFM

Votes: 7 1.0%

• Total voters
I've only done 2C-B, so won't vote, but I think that that 2C-T-7 sounds like the best by a long shot.

I voted for 2C-P, besides being the first 2C I tried, I find the mental aspects are pretty much exactly what Im looking for in a trip. Great visuals, but nto overwhelming. The body can be quite intense on the comeup Ive found.

After that its a toss up between 2C-T-2 and 2C-B

I've tried 2C-E and 2C-I, 2C-E getting my vote because of it's clarity and purposefulness over the useless, uninteresting 2C-I.

I've tried pretty much all of them except 2C-B-FLY and the 2-C-T-2's and such.

I'd have to say 2C-T-7 is by far the best, with 2C-E coming in second and 2C-B coming in third. 2C-I would be the last because I'm big on visuals and 2C-I is majorly lacking in that department.

Cheers,

I've never tripped on anything ever. [no source discussion] lol

Seriously. It makes trippin look confusing.

Peace :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Of those listed I have tried all except 2C-N, 2C-T-4 and 2C-T-21. And 2C-T-7 I have never taken a full dose of so I can't really say much about it.

I have chosen 2C-D as my favourite because it is the one I find the most entertaining and euphoric. It is insightful and nootropic as well as a little speedy, a bit toy-like if you will, at lower doses and a benign yet emotionally very deep psychedelic at higher doses.

For different reasons I also very much like 2C-B and 2C-I, 2C-B being a very sensual experience and 2C-I being a very humorous one... both of these I consider to be potentially very social and I'd rather take them in company than alone - I feel that when I am alone they can be more confusing than most other psychedelics and can somehow turn on me and give me a hard time.

2C-E I feel has much potential, yet it is a bit long-lasting and 'dyed-in-the-wool' psychedelic for me to do it often, though I definitely wouldn' t want to not have it at my disposal because of thereasons Xorkoth has already mentioned ... but at this point I am more inclined to use LSD for that purpose than 2C-E

2C-C I have found less satisfactory than any of the other 2C's I have just mentioned although by all means I still consider it a worthwhile and not too difficult experience.

2C-P and 2C-T-2 I have both found a bit too hard on the body to try them a second time, although both have some potential and I would consider ingesting again if set and setting deem it favourable. 2C-P is valuable for insight into actual thought processes, whereas 2C-T-2 gave me an unusual euphoria that felt like speedy MDA or something.

2C-TFM I do not know for sure if I had any that was pure 2C-TFM, though I think I may have. I found it toy-like and the cognitive enhancement very enjoyable and would almost rank it along with my favourite, 2C-D, on the top my list if a later trial with the contaminated batch hadn't given me some body issues. 2C-TFM, like 2C-D, I find can be taken when focus on one task is wanted as well as for tripping in company.

As such I too believe the poll to be flawed for the reasons mentioned already.
Also, my preferences expressed here are likely just a slice in time and I may change my opinion on any of these substances over time due to my personal evolution as well as due to further experiments with said substances.

__
thinking about what I just wrote, I'd like to add that actually, the question I have answered isn't "What's your favourite 2C?" but rather "Which 2C are you most likely to take in the near future?" . . . that kinda sums it up and that kinda says which is my favourite but only RIGHT NOW, really. When I am more inclined to do self-exploration again rather than taking them recreationally as I tend to do at the moment, it may be one like 2C-P or 2C-E. But I don't see as much recreation in them (in terms of recovery/integration time on a number of levels) and so I have to wait for the right time in my life to take them as they really have few if any of the toy-like mindcandy aspects of those I am most likely to take in the near future.

Last edited:
Only done 2C-B but voted to see the results .. lol

I like it lots because it's so mallable with a nice duration and I can eat mid-trip and sleep afterwards.

Last edited:
2cb, mainly due to its enchancement qualities in polydrug use, and it made the stars look prettier than anything else! 8o

2c-e is by far the best,kinda rough on my body but it still kicks ass. 2c-b would be a close second for its sheer recreational value

Of 2C-I, 2C-E, and 2C-T-2 that I've tried, I like 2C-E the best. It's fantastically visual, far beyond the other two (I don't see much at all on 2C-I actually), and is way more mentally and emotionally engaging.

Also, it has no body load, at all, for me anyway.

it's weird how most people find 2c-e very visual...ime it was the least visual 2c i tried...2c-t2 on the other hand was the most visually impressive psychadellic i've ever tried (except for ketamine)

You didn't mention N-Ethyl-2C-B. Same as 2C-B but you just need some more.
Also 2C-B-Fly

But from the list. 2C-E no exeption ;)

Oh my favorite phen..
2C-G-5 or is it 4 or 3?? some one of those..
Long lasting as hell but nice!!

butane said:
it's weird how most people find 2c-e very visual...ime it was the least visual 2c i tried...2c-t2 on the other hand was the most visually impressive psychadellic i've ever tried (except for ketamine)

That's odd. I found 2C-T-2 quite visual but rather drab to that effect... lots of shifting and texture overlay, but no color whatsoever. 2C-E on the other hand turned the world into a giant fractal in every respect, with all the colors of the spectrum and then some. Absolutely breathtaking... by far the most outright visual substance I've taken. DOC is second place.

Mr.V said:
Also 2C-B-Fly

2C-G-5 or is it 4 or 3?? some one of those..

You're right, I did drop the ball on 2C-B-fly, and it would have been close to my favorite. But I didn't think it would be very useful to include obscure ones like 2C-G-5 and so forth, since if I included them all the list would be extremely long. Plus, the survey is already too unbalanced to be statistically useless, since the majority of voters have only tried a couple of these, if that. Lots of voters posted to say they've only tried one so they voted for it. The idea was to have people vote who tried them all, which would never happen with a long list of obscure chemicals.

^^^i dunno...i got very little visual enchancement from 2c-e...lots of auditory enchancment though...so that was great...

and i agree...2c-t2 isn't very colorful, but still seemed more visually impressive than, say, a large dose of lsd

I would doubt N-Et-2C-B is active. Perhaps you have information to the contrary but that would be unprecidented as adding an n-alkyl group to a psychedelic PEA (other than MDMA) kills its activity.

I would not consider the "FLY" and the "2C" family to be one. We are talking about simple one-ringed molecules and multi-ringed molecules. Essentially a similar relationship between the ergolines and the simple tryptamines....i.e different animals.

And Mr. V mentioned 2C-G-5....if anyone has information on any of the 2C-G family....please share it! I managed to secure a small sample of 2C-G. I've never tried it because of the length of duration but I sure would love to know what it does. So precious little info available on that family.

Last edited:
I can't believe that nobody else is taken with 2C-D! It's very friendly (no body upsets even with large doses) and has that malleable edge to it that makes it useful. A couple of friends have said that it leaves them cold, emotionally, but I think it has a lot going for it (and it's one of the shortest lived PEA's which is a definite plus).

Although not a 2C-X type compound, I'd love to try lophophine (it's a 3,4,5 substituted PEA) the 2 carbon derivative of MMDA. At doses around the 200-300mg mark it's supposed to be a bit like mescaline, but with it's own distinct effects; at 400mg it's apparently as unique among PEAs as MMDA is among the psychedelic amphetamines