• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's with the Vick's?

where do they sell the vicks inhalers (sea breezes), the only place i see them is at parties and they want $5 each

I'm only 18, but if I am doing what you guys are at 30, then I am going to be one happy fucker. Although, I will probably end up becoming a boring old fart and my kids will hate me!! I say that we need more old rollers. I was talking to this guy at a club once, he was 64, he had two pills, and his wife normally comes out, but she was overseas. I want to be like that when I am old, a grandfather clubbing and on e!!
Nick

semi~ I don't think it is anyone's business to say you are a bad parent. I am 20 y/o and have been rollin for a year now. It is a great experience and doing it with your partner is the BEST thing ever. It brought me so much closer to my boyfriend and I am sure it does the same with you and your wife. Keep it up! don't let ignorant people destroy it for you!
------------------
Happy Rollin! =)

semi and all the other rollers with kids...i agree with what you are doing fully. I am 18 but I feel that even though you have kids you dont have to create a whole list of things you cant do anymore. Society has this whole fear of parents doing something for themselves. Every life decision doesnt have to be based around kids. Just wanted to give you support from a young roller on this board. Moderation is key with E.
~mateo

wut is raving all about?? did we forget?? is it ONLY for the young crowd?? really... who made the scene that we are now enjoying?? are they now 18?? or is it only the promoters and djs that spin and make our experiences enjoyable to roll?? yO~~ what's going on~~ lets not forget what the scene is all about!! im 19~~ if i see a 30-40 year old ravin~~ kinda weird but heY!! thats wut its all about!! havin fun, relaxin and just chilling~~ e = lubby dubby feelin~~ =D i guess i can sum it up in one word... PLUR rave on~~ peace

I am beholden to “MDMA desciple” (Bloody Hell, the guy can’t even spell) - I will never touch drugs again just in case my irresponsible parenting influences my kids to grow up (?) like him.
After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a Hunter came along and shot him...
The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

ooohhh i LOOOOVE the vicks...you neve rknow how it feels till you try it! its my favorite while rolling. cant take that away from me for a minute!