• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's with the Vick's?

Okay, now the bluelight geristocracy is getting a bit to riled so it's time to break a few hips and take ya'll down a step.
First off future_perfect, who are you calling a virgin? (I'm not even sure how to respond to the "priest/nun" part)
And ravenrollsd, exactly who's approval are you seeking here? You're hopes for tolerance and equality in the world rest on the youth in a drug-based message board? Try to remember that your children can only work within the fucked up framework that your generation left for them.
------------------
"Don't trust anyone over 30."

^
|---> love the sig. true is SO many ways...
and..
'framework' can be RIPPED down and remodeled quite easly.. my dad was/is a carpender.. i knoe these things..... weeeeeeeeeeeaarrrrrrrrrrr
smile.gif

------------------
to me, im a ~D=U=M=B=A=S=S~

^
|---> love the sig. true is SO many ways...
and..
'framework' can be RIPPED down and remodeled quite easly.. my dad was/is a carpender.. i knoe these things..... weeeeeeeeeeeaarrrrrrrrrrr
smile.gif

------------------
to me, im a ~D=U=M=B=A=S=S~

Can you beleive back in the day, in Enlgand, on 'top of the pops' the band 'The Shamen' got in hot water for having a vick inhaler sitting on the gear onstage. At some point in the act, the camera zoomed in on it, and they got in trouble for 'advocating drug useage' or some such bullshit. I've even heard of kids complaining that security confiscated there inhalers, as paraphanalia.
Crazy.
"Has anyone got any Vera's?..... Luuvelyyyy! ahahahahaha." - Ebeenezer Goode, The Shamen
jack funk

to all u fuckwit kids out there givin us 'old timers' a hard time consider this- would u rather have a nation of alchies/crackhedz or responsible people enjoying a socially responsible pill?
pretty sad when u think life will change that much as u get older ...
------------------
je dance donc je suis

I have no problem with the kiddies ripping into us "older" folks, it's what youth is all about. Shit, I definitely don't wanna act like the baby boomers who frantically cling to some rose colored vision of their youth, proclaiming for all to hear that their youth experience is the definitive one and that they are still cool.
Besides, all the kids who responded harshly to this thread, as well as those who played nice, will find out eventually that maturity never clicks into place. You don't reach a certain age and suddenly you have all the answers. My grandfather recently said he still thinks of himself as around 23. And I don't mean he FEELS 23, I mean his image of himself and how he deals with the world is set at that age. I think that's fairly common. I still can't believe I'm 32 because I feel really young, I'm still interested in new things. That doesn't mean I'm gonna dress like a "raver" anytime soon or try to be cool with the youngsters and hang with them.
But shit, this ain't about E anymore so I'll stop...

Here Here Semi!
There is only so much Zepplin you can listen to before you need to expand your musical horizons. Back in my deadhead days, I was too young to remember, now as 30yo roller, I'm the old guy. But, really its all about the music and the vibe and the community. All else is bullshit.
P.S. I had to abandon my baggy pants since they looked lame with my walker...

Semichrist-
I hope you ignore any of the hipocrital ass-wipes who would dare to criticize you.
1) We're posting on a drug board. Your getting shit from a guy named "MDMA Diciple". How ironic.
2) You are probably more responsible about the use than 80% of the people on this board.
Let's face it- going out and having 4 drinks wacks your mind just as much as rolling. Somehow its acceptable for you to put your kids to bed and drink 4 beers while watching a ball game, but its not OK to be home and roll and play with fur.
You are an adult with needs. Its my firm believe that unless you address them every once and a while, you will not be able to give yourself to your child unconditionally.
Enjoy yourself, your wife, and your child.

Semichrist-
I hope you ignore any of the hipocrital ass-wipes who would dare to criticize you.
1) We're posting on a drug board. Your getting shit about dropping from a guy who calls himself "MDMA Diciple".
2) You are probably more responsible about the use than 80% of the people on this board.
Let's face it- going out and having 4 drinks wacks your mind just as much as rolling. Somehow its acceptable for you to put your kids to bed and drink 4 beers while watching a ball game, but its not OK to be home and roll and play with fur.
You are an adult with needs. Its my firm believe that unless you address them every once and a while, you will not be able to give yourself to your child unconditionally.
Enjoy yourself, your wife, and your child.

SemiChrist, I am 34, married with 2 kids. My wife and I roll about once a month. We have an absolute blast!!!!! If you are having fun and nobody is getting hurt, then who gives a fuck what people say. I guess you dont need anymore info on fun things to do. I do however, suggest you go to a rave! Raving is an experience not to be missed. As for the 3-somes while on E, that is as fun as the raves themself. I am lucky! My (men)friends dont like going to raves and doing E. I am usually stuck with my wife and 3 or 4 of her hot little friends. After the partys we go home and we have our way with each other. Nothing better than 4 hot naked chicks rubbing each other. Good clean fun!!!!! Nobody gets hurt!!!! Kids are always at a Grandparents house. Keep doin what your doin!!!!! Have fun!!!!!!
[This message has been edited by steelraver (edited 12 December 2000).]

hey mdma, didn't your mama post something here a few days back? i think it was the crackhed thread.
get a life. your profile says ur a college student. act like it.

MDMA desciple, please explain where all of your angst is comming from.
Do you feel that anyone over 21 rolling is inappropriate. If so, then why? I mean, as an older raver, I can tell you that I benifit from the following advantages:
1. Finished college. No more worrying about getting too fucked up and missing class.
2. A great job -- more disposable income.
3. Experience in the rave scene.
4. A greater respect for MDMA. I don't need to take 5 pills 7 times a month to have fun.
I don't know if can reasonable speak for all of the elder ravers however, I would bet a few bucks that they all fall within similar frame as I.
------------------
..what you say intrigues me and I would like to subcribe to your newsletter.

semichrist,
I'm 27 with 3 young kids. My man is 30, and we also roll together at home. I work at one of the big three, and make excellent money, have a normal life and nobody suspects that we do drugs once in awhile.
I consider myself different than most people my age, because I had kids young and grew up a lot faster. I'm on a different page than most late 20-year-olds.
sunny

I am over 30 so I must be cracked out because I do not know what a pederass is? Please keep me up to date on your cool lingo MDMA desciple!

Hey, I so think its Cool that all of u @ that age r still rolling, I just hope at that age I will still b 2 he he funny funny
smile.gif
Well I dont know where u r all from so I do not know if this product is avalibal in ur area, its called Medic by the makers of Lemsip, Fucking A*m*a*z*z*i*n*g blow up, and because its a spray u can inhale more, fantastic if u spray it all over ur body and get some one to blow on u especially on ur face and fantastic on ur stomach and lower back, now that's what i would say, b an artic brezzz, let me know of ur experience if ya can get a hold of a can. Have fun and remember smilE! coz u can
smile.gif

"take the bass line away and all ur left 2 hear is ur high"

Hey, I so think its Cool that all of u @ that age r still rolling, I just hope at that age I will still b 2 he he funny funny
smile.gif
Well I dont know where u r all from so I do not know if this product is avalibal in ur area, its called Medic by the makers of Lemsip, Fucking A*m*a*z*z*i*n*g blow up, and because its a spray u can inhale more, fantastic if u spray it all over ur body and get some one to blow on u especially on ur face and fantastic on ur stomach and lower back, now that's what i would say, b an artic brezzz, let me know of ur experience if ya can get a hold of a can. Have fun and remember smilE! coz u can
smile.gif

"take the bass line away and all ur left 2 hear is ur high"

I'll second that Omega!
Geriatric rollers kick ass!
I too have a professional job, make decent $ and have been through enough to know when to say when. Bottom line is I dig the music and I LOVE the E. So whats the deal. MDMA is clearly conflicted about some internal fears he must have about aging or impotence or something that causes such hostility.
Community people!