Whats ur opinion about Mariah Carey ?

that "you'll always be my baby" song reminds me of riding the bus in the seat next to this girl that had a crush on me. lol. i don't really ever get into that song though, and im really not the biggest fan of mariah carey's music. i respect it, and mariah carey's high pitch stuff reminds me of seagulls...
THIS SONG

has tremendous emotional appeal to me though. i've listened to it on repeat on psychedelics before and it really gets to me. like not really the lyrics, but the vibe just totally gives me the chills of being alone. i've actually listened to it like five times since opening this post. lol. it will probably get a few more.

that "you'll always be my baby" song reminds me of riding the bus in the seat next to this girl that had a crush on me. lol. i don't really ever get into that song though, and im really not the biggest fan of mariah carey's music. i respect it, and mariah carey's high pitch stuff reminds me of seagulls...
THIS SONG

has tremendous emotional appeal to me though. i've listened to it on repeat on psychedelics before and it really gets to me. like not really the lyrics, but the vibe just totally gives me the chills of being alone. i've actually listened to it like five times since opening this post. lol. it will probably get a few more.

Meh

I heard she has a zit on the tip of her nipple and it ballooned out into a puss bag you can see protruding through her shirt.

her debut was actuall soul no rb the fuck
i'll keep that in mind and give that a listen, but so i don't feel like to much of a jack ass i googled "is mariah carey r and b" and found "Carey won Best Contemporary R&B Album and Best Female R&B Vocal Performance and Best R&B Song for "We Belong Together". The Emancipation of Mimi was the best-selling album in the United States in 2005, with nearly five million units sold.'

oh whoah i'm such an ass hole that's even for the song i mentioned

i'll listen to what you are talkking about though

i'm googling about her first album
"
Mariah Carey

Her debut album, Mariah Carey (1990), showcased her incredible vocal range and blended several musical genres, including gospel, pop, and rhythm and blues (R&B). It was a huge success, and in 1991 Carey won Grammy Awards for best new artist and best female pop vocalis'

i totally was always into r and b on some level... i don't know why you got me trippin' with this soul stuff, i bet it is soul, but r and b kind of is a synonym. maybe anyways. genres are kind of stupid. but you got me feeling dumb for no reason

i'm googling about her first album
"
Mariah Carey

Her debut album, Mariah Carey (1990), showcased her incredible vocal range and blended several musical genres, including gospel, pop, and rhythm and blues (R&B). It was a huge success, and in 1991 Carey won Grammy Awards for best new artist and best female pop vocalis'

i totally was always into r and b on some level... i don't know why you got me trippin' with this soul stuff, i bet it is soul, but r and b kind of is a synonym. maybe anyways. genres are kind of stupid. but you got me feeling dumb for no reason

Comparing the song u mentioned ur into with the songs of 1990 is like comparing bicycle with ferrari

i'd hope you'd appreciate other people's perspective of enjoyment even if it'snot your thing.

I always wondered what her ethnicity is but never looked it up. I guess "Afro Venezuelan" is an ethnicity

"Coming from Irish, African American and Afro Venezuelan descent"