Whats ur opinion about Mariah Carey ?

I always wondered what her ethnicity is but never looked it up. I guess "Afro Venezuelan" is an ethnicity

"Coming from Irish, African American and Afro Venezuelan descent"
There are black people in Venezuela yes lol

About as appealing as mystery meatloaf

Not her but how I feel about listening to her music

I didn't ask but thanks Grandma

Last edited:
I noticed that a lot of ppl hated on her propably becauae of jealousy

I'm not super familiar with her music, but she's undoubtedly talented and I like tracks like "You'll Always Be My Baby." Mostly feel pretty neutral about her.

I'm not super familiar with her music, but she's undoubtedly talented and I like tracks like "You'll Always Be My Baby." Mostly feel pretty neutral about her.
lol ita called always be my baby

I sense a lot of jealousy just because y'all don't have the range, yourselves, to sing one of her songs. That's ok, we love you anyway.

It's like people who try to sing ABBA - don't. Most can't do multiple octaves unless they're a professional singer, and so they sound like a dog's dinner when they toot along.

I sense a lot of jealousy just because y'all don't have the range, yourselves, to sing one of her songs. That's ok, we love you anyway.

It's like people who try to sing ABBA - don't. Most can't do multiple octaves unless they're a professional singer, and so they sound like a dog's dinner when they toot along.
Seriously, vocally, gifted for sure.love her messo-bass. When she does the altos...

Word.

• Fire
Reactions: CFC