• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the trippiest hallucination you've seen on psychedelics?

WHERE DO I START?!?!?!
Mescaline. I'm riding in the back of a car listening to jimi hendrix playing live...all the sudden in a clearing I see a large figure lined in neon lights playing a guitar all the sudden I am out of the car being a part of his fingers flying down the fretboard.

I can't even start to get into acid...let alone DMT, besides that guy shaped thing looking busy muttering to me.

Not so long ago, when I first tried 2C-E with a friend of mine (we both took around 20-22mg) we were walking through the forest in the dark tripping balls. I really felt the syngergy between me and the forest, a place where one really meets himself and his true fears come to life. So we were walking on a forrest road and all of the sudden I see a pair of lights shining from behind. I turn around and I see and hear a car driving madly towards us. I get and adrenaline rush but at the same time I realise that those car lights were actually the light shining from the Moon trough the trees on the floor. I still can't believe the realness of the situation, my brain created a sound which was supposed to come from a fictional car. Quite an unique experience :]

On LSD I had the whole room & parts of the house fill with bubbles. They began on the floor as though they were being blown in from outside. At first they just sort of floated in & around my feet but they eventually got thincker, much more dense, to the point they were becoming suffocating. I had to leave the room for air haha. In the thick of it they were just incredible from floor to ceiling, just floating around, they even had that coloured sheen to them where light refracts of the bubble surface...so trippy & beutiful. I will never forget that night.

Last year on 3g dried psylocybin cubensis my knitted jumper turned into a snake. It began to rise up & sort of strike but really slowly as though it was just saying 'hey look at me, look what i can do'. Like a snake charmers cobra. Where the texure of the knit was were the snakes scales it was a great sight, I just sat watching what I knew was a jumper move about like a fucking cobra snake...crazy. Later that night I also felt like someone or something was trying to possess me. My internal dialogue turned into a creepy wierd voice with super negative vibes...I just went with it & it all ended well. Although I have never experienced anything like that before or since. At first it was really weird having your internal dialogue turn so...

Quick question...this internal dialogue I speak of...would others sonsider this to be my ego???

My craziest trip was on about 3 grams of shrooms and 2 hits of acid. We went to the planetarium, if you don't know what it is it's like a laser show- but detailed like a movie. I dunno, look it up. Anyway it's very visually enrapturing and I was just totally in another world and tripping hard. Ice never seen such beautiful things in my life. I wish I could describe it :')

On LSD I looked up into the night sky; It was a pretty clear night, few clouds pretty low and transparent. Anyways, EVERY star aligned perfectly and red lines began jumping from star to star, almost making a grid pattern. Also the low clouds seemed to be flying through the sky at an extremly fast speed. The moon emitted rays of light (kind of like rings coming off of the moon). Easily one of the greatest things I have ever experienced; while on a drug or not.

a good 300 ug's over what i should have had , in the most intense part everything was changing every color there was, the colors were splashing around very vigorously in a 2 dimensional way, no furniture walls or anything. at this state i couldnt see but a couple inchs in front of me nor did i even know what i was looking at

I don't know actually. On some hard LSD trips my senses have melted into one. I have touched and smelled music, I have "driven" out music from speakers and seen music notes coming out from the speakers. I have also left my ego once while walking. I suddenly realized that by every step I take, I step further out of myself. After awhile I saw myself walking, I was literally observing myself walk out of myself. I had no perception of ego, I was just watching "myself" like an oustide observer hovering over myself.

250 mgs MDMA, 50 mgs 2C-D, rock star lines of ketamine and a balloon of nitrous

I ended up in a state that reminded me of a very intense DMT-ish experience. There were eyeballs EVERYWHERE and my whole field of vision was looping in on itself so that I could only see fragments of reality behind these moving conveyor belt like visuals that were COVERED in eyeballs and flames.

Everyone once in a while I would see my girlfriends face beneath everything. She was lying on the same mattress as I, and I could see the glow of a red light bulb that was lighting up the room, but mostly everything was just totally covered in eyeballs and flames.

The ketamine was causing all the conveyor belts to "fold in" on themselves and I felt like I was witnessing some strange cosmic phenomenon.

I was NOT expecting to trip as hard as I did that night, that ended up being one of the most full on +++'s I have ever experienced. Mixing 2C-D, ketamine, and MDMA is QUITE the ride, highly recommended ;)

Ketamine is a trippy fucking drug. Doesn't get the credit it deserves IMO, I've seen so much crazy shit whilst on it. Last week my mates were telling me I was screaming, and everytime I tried to get up from lying on the bed my limbs would just rotate in the air, like if you imagine a cartoon character trying to run on the spot, that was me lololol. Nutter.

first time on shrooms.. knew i was tripping when everything i saw seemed to progress through hundreds of years time right before my eyes, growing old and decaying....

..and having a feeling of profound, almost divine understanding of how the world works from it.

the trippiest thing was my last trip with acid, that saw my bones moving under the skin of my hand, like there was an alien creature underneath, with rays of light coming out, then for 3 sec, appear all this magical symbols, like tarot in different parts of my hand, and it stopped with specific rays of light in different parts of the hand.. totally mind blowing... im still absorving what kind of info this hallucination tells me or not.

500mg of Diphenhydramine + 6mg of Alprazolam

I forgot who I was and what I looked like..every person I saw was me because at the time I wasn't me. (that makes no sense)

550mg of Diphenhydramine + weed

I clearly saw cans of mountian dew on my friends floor and when I'd go to pick them up to drink them..they would disappear....and then they would reappear.

Ketamine + MDMA/MDA

I was at a club and saw a bunch of dogs running around the dance floor....I also saw a bunch of my friend's faces on other people.

I find the GABAergic hallucinogens to have the best visuals by far (well, perhaps deliriants would be better if they didn't come with the side effect of delirium). I've only done zoleplon of this catagory, but my furniture, and sometimes blank space, was turned into a medley of almost Sr. Seuss like creatures speaking in semi-audible half-sounds to each other, with some fantasy creatures mixed in and moving around as my bed floated as if on the ocean, and my lumps in bedsheets appeared (and felt) to be lizards walking. I also caught nonexistent cobwebs on my finger and blew them threw the air. Can't wait to get some more sonata, or ambien or muscimol or anything of the sort. :)

the trippiest visual, or most significant and profound visual was when i had my kaleidescope vision of the budding trees against the orange glowing sunset sky.

Probably on Diphenhydramine, weed, and DXM. There were people in the room I was in and I actually started to carry on a conversation with them. Until my trip mates told me it was a book shelf. haha. Good times.

I had the most amazing vision on Saturday on LSD...Its soooo hard to explane so bear with me.It was the single most beautiful weird experience of my life....I would close my eyes and i could see a mans body but wasn't a real human he was made up of this very bright yellowy greenish energy he had no clothes no skin no eyes no mouth no nose and had his arms outreached from side to side and he also had another 2 pairs of arms reaching out but somehow i knew they wornt part of his physical body and they symbolized the mind we cant see (don't ask me why thats just what came into my head at the time) each pair is on a different angle very much like this picture but only had 1 pair of legs and he hugeeeeeeeee i could bascily control what angle i viewed him from.........

Last edited:
Wow! Amazing stories, reading these makes me want to try even harder to aquire some LSD!

Sitting in the backyard with my buddy on his couch swing thing.. (at night) we both looked into his pool. and saw What looked like a grudge/Mud Monster Slowly rise out of the pool.. Why it was whispering my name... ALMOST SHIT MY FUCKING PANTS!.. haha :D trippiest thing is we both saw it. and both described it to eachother the same... someone explain that to meh