• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the trippiest hallucination you've seen on psychedelics?

lsd

one time iwas on lsd and i was lookin at my favourite red elvises poster and i was listenin to break on thru (by the doors) and i saw jim morrison behind the elvises chillin . i also closed my eyes again that night listenin to the doors and i saw morrisons face sweating, distorted, and turning in colors emanating from the center of his face

Don't think I posted this here so far, so if I did forgive me (I don't remember doing it, and I don't feel like checking)

Anyway, so it was my first and so far only experience with DMT.

We didn't have anything proper to smoke it out of, so we loaded it as a layer between pot in a dry bong, after taking a few tokes and holding them in forever, slowly I felt as if the bong was melting out of my hands... Anyway, I look over at this sign hanging from my friends wall, and I don't remember much else. But I recall it transforming into a dead looking baby manikin doll. Kind of like a creepy chucky looking doll type thing, but it was covered in these snakes with psychedelic color changing stripes, and they were all over this manikin thing, coming out of the eyes, nose, ears, just crawling all over it..

It was really creepy, but beautiful in a way. I knew it wasn't real, and so I was just in awe of what DMT was capable of.

my trippiest experience was when smoked some weed laced with pcp(not knowing it was laced). i knew something was "odd" immidietly so i sat down as fast as i could. i sat down in a hall way of my friends house. im not sure how long i sat there, but what felt like 2 days went by until a friend who was also tripping sat next to me. he yells "when is this fucking train coming" and the room morphed into a trainstation. a train rolled by and we got on(room juts morphed into a train) . then the train morphed into a plane, which later crashed in a deserted island beach. my friends living room is decorated like a tropical island so that was probably what created that. i then stared at a the tropical island painting watching the waves roll in and the beautiful breeze and birds. then as someone sat on the couch next to me, it was like an earthquake in my tropical world. a HUGEEEE tsunami came in and i had to run up to the second story and thats all i remember for the night.

it was crazy. usualy i know when im on a drug and when im not. that experience was "reality" for me.

I saw a man hanging from a clothes hanger in my closet..i dosed 4g of mushies..mmmmmmm my first trip ever...i tripped last night on some lsd 2 geltabs...first time ever..pretty amazing

While on shrooms I thought I had become stuck running along a path towards a goal, but everytime I came around a corner or over a small rise my destination was no closer. No matter what I did, running, stopping for a second and then continuing, or going the other way for a few minutes, the road I was trying to get to would not come any closer.

Another time, after smoking two bowls of 20X salvia extract I found myself having a conversation with two of my friends...on Mars.

The first time I tripped on Mushrooms I took about five grams. When I peaked I was looking a the moon when it was visible during the day. I first saw a bunch. Then a plane past by and its jet streem started to create ripples in the sky, as if a stone was throwne into water. As I saw these water ripples in the sky, I felt as if I was beneath the surface of my consciousness. To this day it was the best trip I have ever had.

listen to this.

i dont know if everyeone classify this under "psychedelics" but, litsen to this tripp and tell me you don't believe this to be the trippiest.
There be a plant grown in raviens near my house which we call datura. This, we concider a drug but really more of a poison. At this time i was not sure this existed and was dared at school to eat these "pepper seeds" which i did not know was this drug. so for $4.30 i ate them thinking i could buy a drink afterwards. here was my trip.

Went home with a friend, matt, we started playing xbox.. suddenly there were 3 friends there, john, greg, brad. We were playing fusion frenzy which i couldnt even really see, and i was yelling at john because i thought it was his turn to pick his character and he was doing nothing.. a whole bunch of wacky crap happened where i was hearing voices asking who i was talking to.. and for a seccond i clued in that maby these friends i was seeing wernt actually there so i said nobody... turns out the next day, matt was the only one there.. so i had dehallucinated him and hallucinated 3 of my other friends... all i could hear was his voice... and we were not even playing xbox... it was a movie... we were watching.... ya.. i never did them again....

I smoked some salvia and after exhaling, i saw a group of friends who were standing in a circle melt together into one freakish looking creature. I cant even describe it. that stuff is so insane.

On 5 hits of acid I saw the clouds and all of the sky become a kaleidescope of eyes looking down at me. It looked as though they were spiralling towards heaven.

After smoking salvia I was in a small lake and saw all the water plants around me. I think I was a frog. That didn't last a long time and I felt sorry being at my home again.

The banana descended into the room in a massive display of both absurdity and wonder. He claimed, and before I finish this thought, I want you to really think about what it means to claim something. Actually, this has little really to do with the act of claiming something, and more to do with the nature of actually doing anything consciously; the keyword here being "consciously." This banana consciously did something. Do you believe bananas do anything consciously? I didn't before this event. This was a self-aware and apparently highly intelligent yellow fruit. I was completely flabbergasted, to be perfectly honest. I mean, fruit usually just sits there, on your counter. Bananas don't plot against you while they sit and vegitate (fruititate?), nor do they tell amusing jokes. They are utterly immobile and have an I.Q. of precisely zero.

So, yes, it was entirely surprising to see this banana literally float downwards from my ceiling through some interdimensional wormhole, and proclaim itself to be God. First, the banana spoke fluent english (where did he learn that fancy trick?), and then I discovered that it had a God complex! I attempted to explain to it the nonsensicality of the situation, but my words were not being expressed as they were formulated in my brain. Everything I tried to say was completely scrambled into the linguistic equivalent of white noise. Hell, I should have figured, I had ingested a great deal of some incredible psychedelic compound - a potent phenethylamine; it comes with the territory. But what did I take? I could not remember at the time. My brain was inverted like a photograph negative. Black was white, white was black, gravity was reversed, and I found myself strangely pleased by the notion that a oversized banana wanted to be my God. My God! It was both horrific and beautiful.

A flimsy plastic spork darted across my field of vision, thrown by an unseen entity, all at once destroying the banana and my unyielding devotion to my newly found religion. After all, what good is a God that can be destroyed by a mortal instrument of cutlery? I laughed heartily. My laugh echoed across time and space, reverberating through every curled-up dimension of reality. A fitting eulogy for a tasty and healthy deity (full of potassium and other essential vitamins!) A feedback loop began to occur; my laugh, with every successive reflection off the fabric of the cosmos, became stronger and stronger. In direct violation of the laws governing entropy, the sheer sonic force of my guffaw was veering off in power exponentially towards infinity. The universe could be soon annihilated! Infinity would become the new zero. I started breathing heavily; I could hear my heartbeat filling every little nook of my finite eardrum.

A human being handed me a glass that was half empty. But, I could not discern what existed in the other half! My panicked state turned me into a raving pessimist! Words were then spoken out loud: (how else would they be spoken?) "Drink the water, Joe." I realized that the glass' other temporary resident, besides the depressing chunk of absolutely nothing, was dihydrogen monoxide. Water. Essential for life, or so they say. Either way, I listened to the human being and drank deeply. The water was tainted in some way, but I didn't care. I don't remember exactly what happened next, although I have been assured that I soon passed out, as a familiar benzodiazepine-like sedation enveloped my consciousness, taking it from me as a shopkeeper takes money from a customer. It was a completely willing transaction.

Unknown amount of 2C-E. :D

3 friends blew 2 lines of k. and out at this reservoir, behind one of the friends houses. just sitting on the rocks and everyone looks up but doesn't say anything. This light was hovering up in the sky and moving around in weird circles(definitely not a plane). Well about 5 min later everyone looks at each other and mentions it. everyone looks back up after talking about it. and its gone.

weirdest thing ever

When I looked at my friend, his face had become two flat panels of smeared mud. One covered three-fourths of his face and was yellow, the other fourth was covered by a reddish one. I could see the finger smears where the "mud" had been smeared onto his face, but there was no real face behind it. His eyes, which were wide spots in the crevice between thest two mud panels, were just glowing embers on the same plane as the mud - there wasn't any real face, or even head, behind it at all.

That was about 1980 or so, and after a very large dose of MDA,

There are way too many memorable halucinations ive had to narrow it down to one.. but one of them i truly remember is a time on 1 and 1/2 hits of purple microdot by myself, i was walking across a bridge that goes over a pond... suddenly I looked towards the pond and instantly I seen thousands of black and brown snakes crawling over each other.. kind of like ya see on fear factor or some shit... the very moment i seen this I could hear rattling like from a rattle snake and egyptian type sounds and music playing.. which was clearly coming from my head but it was very lucid and clear.. I also seen quicksand like the way it looks on super mario back in the regular nintendo days.. I stared at it for about 2 minutes then kept on with my solo journey... since then snakes are the symbol of my old time LSD lifestyle.

I went back the next day to look at it and I seen nothing of what I seen the day before.. just a plain old gross lookin pond and with dried up rhubarb bushes.

Oh.. and another one which was probably the most intense.. I was on something that I'm not going to say what it was because I'm ashamed of it and I was young but lets just say its some fucked up shit.. anyway.. i'll try to explain it.

I was sitting down on a chair.. and directly across from me were 2 of my friends standing in front of each other.. one stepped towards the other and said, "whats up terry?".. then he froze.. then another one of him came from behind and did the same thing, stepped forward and said "whats up terry"...this repeated until there were a line up of about 13 of him frozen then I shook my head and they were just standing there talking.. it's like My mind kept staying in the same moment looping in time for about 15 seconds.. pretty fucked up shit.

I once saw a series of what looked like ceiling fans on my friends ceiling but instead of fan blades they were forks and knives.

The second time I took LSD a bunch of us were on the beach camping and there was a bunch of rocks on the shore and if looked like we were romping around on the tops of a bunch of flowers.

I went to outer space on a 3.7 gram mushroom once, though I was really just curled up under my blanket in my bed. My first and only out of body experience.

This isnt my trippest hallucination (they're all pretty trippy though) but on my last acid trip i was staring at the sky and was seeing (WARNING: CLICHE) translucent rainbow hearts, flowers and peace signs while listening to the grateful dead.

Also on another acid trip i was in my back yard at night smoking a cig and looking around the lawn when all of a sudden i see a fuzzy digital looking flower grow from the grass and bloom and then quickly dissipate.
That was during the peak of the trip and startled me a bit so i just threw the cig and ran back inside my house where i felt safe and comfortable.

iv had many more but they are too hard to describe and i have too many of them to remember.

Seeing myself.

I have a few:

DXM:
I have had numerous very odd experiences with higher doses of DXM (read: 600mg and above) that involved seeing strange alien landscapes or celestial skies. There was one in particular that I could "will" myself back to when I would trip. Sadly, I seem to have lost this ability. Oh well.

Salvia:
While smoking some x5 extract from a glass pipe, the trees infront of me turned into an endless hallway. The leaves on the ground (it was autumn and they were all wonderful red and orange hues) each turned into part of my face. Most of them looked like they had taken on the characters of my eyes and nose. It was a very wild thing to see hundreds of "me" looking at me.

5g Mushrooms after getting blunted:
This was by far the wildest thing I had ever seen. My entire vision began to spiral while I was sitting in the back of a friends car. Around the borders of this spiral I saw people from far away places walking, talking, moving, and more or less going about their business. It is really hard to explain. It was what I imagine a 3 hour salvia trip would be like.

ive seen some trippy shit..

DXM:
I have had numerous very odd experiences with higher doses of DXM (read: 600mg and above) that involved seeing strange alien landscapes or celestial skies. There was one in particular that I could "will" myself back to when I would trip. Sadly, I seem to have lost this ability. Oh well.

4thAndGone I can definitely relate to that one. On DXM I've often been front row seat on a first person view camera flying through aztec temples and cosmic landscapes. Often whatever I would think of would instantly appear in my minds eye as bright as day. I have found myself dosing upon DXM attempting to capture those same early experiences to know avail.

While on shrooms I was looking at this black sheet hanging up in my friends dorm and a demonic face appeared and smiled at me, as I tried to focus on it it transformed into my mothers face, and then two dancing maidens, and a whole bunch of other ridiculous shit that looked and acknowledged me. Trippy.

One of my funniest and most memorable ones was an auditory hallucination(if thats what you call it) on mushrooms this ridiculous rap/funk/trancey song was playing on repeat in my head, not a real song at all just totally fabricated and i could not stop it.

Last edited:
I astrally projected a 3rd person perspective of myself and my friend onto a garage door in a very dark and gloomy garage while we sere witting on a couch tripping on a few hits of acid.

as for the visual part:TMA-2 40-50mg,like 5 hours in the trip i was getting the feeling that everything was the same like my hands connected to the walls and to the light and to my eyes,then i had the feeling that the world flooded out of my eyes,and that it took my body with it.So i was staring down the floor and i had the feeling that i was everything,and i saw that to,like seeing the universe wich i was,most beautiful thing i've seen and felt.

Now theres another one';on salvia i once got the feeling i was a hammer(made perfect sense)then i began hammering on the bed,then i became 2 hammers.The feeling i had that i was 2 different things8o =D