• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most physically euphoric drug?

5-mapb is good stuff.. In nature, alone, sitting on the grass in te sunn.. Omg,, geese on the water,,, nice thoughts in my head.. i love it

the ego-death on a dirty acid stamp was magic; i was eating strawberries, the gravity pulls me to the ground. i struggle over the ground to get in bed. the music that was on the radio that plays classical music, turns in symphony rules that is in my sight. before i know it, i was complete ego death and was in the universum. flying, just like kenny did in soutpark on cat piss. i meat the maker from the matrix. was flying over the ocean. this stuff was good, but for days i was trapped in my body. when sight was back, i was lying on my back in my room..... This wasnt lsd. I know lsd, this was not lsd. this was 25-napd or a, for me, unidentifeid chemical.. The experience was good, but no thank you..

I don't think anything beats the physical feeling of a strong MDMA dose when you first start doing it, not even IVing the hard stuff.
Methylone felt better imo compared with MDMA. Way more akin to the stoned site, where as x is stimulating to the point of jaw clench when overdone. And nystagmus. So for me bk-MDMA beats MDMA.

I could sleep after it, but the main effects are also a lot more laid back. Anally its even better. its just the short duration that in a minus.

Methylone felt better imo compared with MDMA. Way more akin to the stoned site, where as x is stimulating to the point of jaw clench when overdone. And nystagmus. So for me bk-MDMA beats MDMA.

For me, hitting the point on MDMA where you could barely see because your eyes were wiggling so much and you were gurning like a cartoon character was when it was most physically euphoric. Methylone was nice but always felt like it was a threshold version of MDMA. But I can see it from your perspective.

Crack (and I'm not even a stim person)

Honorable mentions: mdma and IV dilauded
Oh shit! I forgot about IV hydromorphone, that’s a pretty damn good one. Been 11 years since I got down with IV drugs. Still doesn’t compare to MDMA or aMT though in terms of pure physical euphoria.

How do you guys discriminate physical from mental euphoria? Like the sort of which makes it fun to dance, is this the physical one? I would say there is no physical without mental euphoria, it all happens in the brain but is sometimes projected into the body.

But about drugs, for sure the empathogens and second maybe low dose dissociatives. Deschloroketamine + meth, both in very low dosages, was very euphoric as well.

Euphoric means what u want, doesn't mean sativa gives u ADHD like behaviour or viceversa like all of a sudden jump like Mario game —— use this no brainer as a starting point. Always loved always will although morphine made me almost kill myself.

Euphoric means what u want, doesn't mean sativa gives u ADHD like behaviour or viceversa like all of a sudden jump like Mario game —— use this no brainer as a starting point. Always loved always will although morphine made me almost kill myself.
I meant the differences between physical and mental euphoria. Like physical and mental addiction where physical means one will go through withdrawal while mental addiction usually refers to craving and possibly depression but both happen in the brain. I agree to that general drug euphoria tends to be above what one can get through natural stimulation as long as it isn't running a marathon or similar exhausting exercise. I indeed experienced exacerbated ADHD on many occasions from drug withdrawal or rebound, it's probably related to low dopamine in the frontal cortex (?). Many euphoric drugs help with ADHD, even morphine, as long as there isn't memory inhibition like with high dose dissociative but most aren't sustainable.

Heroin or morphine. Other opiates coming in close behind. Dilaudid and oxys used to be good, but would not touch any of it now because of fent. Fentanyl is missing all that euphoria, at least for me.

Iv dilaudid, ketamine and excellent blow in one sharp whilst sitting on top of an nitrous tank

How do you guys discriminate physical from mental euphoria? Like the sort of which makes it fun to dance, is this the physical one? I would say there is no physical without mental euphoria, it all happens in the brain but is sometimes projected into the body.

But about drugs, for sure the empathogens and second maybe low dose dissociatives. Deschloroketamine + meth, both in very low dosages, was very euphoric as well.
For example when I smoke weed I only feel mental euphoria (being cheerfull, laughing/smiling all the time), but no physiological euphoria...

With drugs like basecoke or XTC I feel a very intense physioligical as well as mental euphoria...

To me it sounds really strange when I hear ppl saying they get euphoria from dissociatives and psychedelics, they never gave me the slightest bit of euphoria whatsoever...

I would say for both mental and physiological euphoria basecoke or XTC.

H4 also gives both those kinds of euphoria.

5-meo-mipt has incredible AND rough body high. I even got nausea on high doses which I have never experienced with psychedelics.

Heroin or morphine. Other opiates coming in close behind. Dilaudid and oxys used to be good, but would not touch any of it now because of fent. Fentanyl is missing all that euphoria, at least for me.
Got it from heroin, but never from morphine. Love dilaudids, oxys don't do it so much for some reason.

Fentanyl lacked euphoria / well being for me too. And it felt dangerous, like it was the only time I actually even felt in danger of using an opioid, when for 10 years before that, I never once felt like I might die from them.
Heroin, hands down, is the best.
Would love to try pure morphine, but I've only ever had it from poppyseeds or through codeine (which never seemed to do jack shit for me).
I did get offered a line of intranasal morphine once, but I didn't know at the time that it had a horrible BA & I was on methamphetamine at the time & didn't really notice anything from the line.

Im gonna say pure mdma. Especially if you sniff it. I did that shit in vegas in my hotel room before going down to gamble and it hit me so hard i was literally scared to leave the room at first but i forced myself, by the time i got down to the gameroom floor and the elevator doors opened, it felt like i was sliding on ice towards the craps tables and everything was so bright, blurry and cloudy at the same time. I done just about every drug there is too but pure X is it for me

still a-php/etizolam 100mg/1mg mix vaped, mephedrone, and some combos like ketamine and some opioid. same ballpark. there is a combo which i dont know but you cant stop grinning: gbl is in the mix and i suspect something like doxepin and citalopram, something like that. that seem to be the top 4 drug (combos).