• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most physically euphoric drug?

Im gonna say pure mdma. Especially if you sniff it. I did that shit in vegas in my hotel room before going
down to gamble and it hit me so hard i was literally scared to leave the room at first but i forced myself, by the time i got down to the gameroom floor and the elevator doors opened, it felt like i was sliding on ice towards the craps tables and everything was so bright, blurry and cloudy at the same time. I done just about every drug there is too but pure X is it for me
It sounds quite bizare to me, but Im sure its most likely just me, that you were scared to leave the room, from the moment half a Mitsubishi pill back in the 90s really very sudden would blow up in my face I cant at all imagine to feel any fear, I would be simply overwhelmed by this all overpowering feeling of both such intense love and euphoria that the next few hours this would be my only and absolute reality plus I also always to with ease lower my inhibitions at least to some degree...

PS the lowering of inhibitions of XTC is of course in no way to be compared with the king of all lowering inhibitions, namely alcohol (not even considering the fact that the ways both these drugs lower inhibitions is so completely different that by itself this renders compsarison impossible), for in no way inhibitions on XTC are lowered to the same amount as alcohol does, and I feel a bit uncomfortable saying this out loud, no offense, but alcohol can make of even the most decent.guys.complete asses.

Last edited:
It sounds quite bizare to me, but Im sure its most likely just me, that you were scared to leave the room, from the moment half a Mitsubishi pill back in the 90s really very sudden would blow up in my face I cant at all imagine to feel any fear, I would be simply overwhelmed by this all overpowering feeling of both such intense love and euphoria that the next few hours this would be my only and absolute reality plus I also always to with ease lower my inhibitions at least to some degree...
Yeah the fear only lasted about 30-60 seconds then pure euphoria. I was at the craps table and i was smoking a newport, i remember i suddenly felt like i was gonna puke but still felt amazing lol.

Fentanyl lacked euphoria / well being for me too. And it felt dangerous, like it was the only time I actually even felt in danger of using an opioid, when for 10 years before that, I never once felt like I might die from them.
Heroin, hands down, is the best.
Would love to try pure morphine, but I've only ever had it from poppyseeds or through codeine (which never seemed to do jack shit for me).
I did get offered a line of intranasal morphine once, but I didn't know at the time that it had a horrible BA & I was on methamphetamine at the time & didn't really notice anything from the line.
Yeah honestly stay as far away from fet as possible I went from taking maybe one Dilaudid a day to taking 20 of them and it barely stopping the withdrawal symptoms the first time I tried it it felt like I was going to O.D. as well it will ruin your tolerance and it has basically none of the euphoria of H or pills

Yeah honestly stay as far away from fet as possible I went from taking maybe one Dilaudid a day to taking 20 of them and it barely stopping the withdrawal symptoms the first time I tried it it felt like I was going to O.D. as well it will ruin your tolerance and it has basically none of the euphoria of H or pills
I also feel like fent misses soul as I think I can remember it to virtually not having any
emotional impact all together besides obvious effects like not being aware of them, I actually was not aware of that many.things and severely nodding, only snorted it once...

PS I would call fent being clinical - not referring to clinical grade - referring to the very similar vibe I get from the infrastructure of clinical institutions as well as the overall vibe they have...

Last edited:
I also feel like fent misses soul as I think I can remember it to virtually not having any
emotional impact all together besides obvious effects like not being aware of them, I actually was not aware of that many.things and severely nodding, only snorted it once...
EXACTLY! We used to call it "the hug" when we would shoot H or pills and you get this like warm feeling of someone just wrapping their arms around you and hugging you, completely relaxed and indifferent. Fet has none of that and what sucks is I used to love Dilaudid but ever since I tried Fet and started using that here and there it made the huge stockpile of 8mg Dilaudids I have basically worthless to me.

A lot of-opioids(natural oldschool opiates) and some semisynthetics,coke,meth,alcohol,mdma ...vut more pure euphoria i have got from mushrooms(suggest almost every psychedelick)....it's not always,vut yes-when it comes...it comes like pure bliss

I was only given fentanyl once in all my years of using, by my own dealer. Probably back in 2018ish.
He normally would only bring me uncut brown/tan/grey rocks. Cause he knew I'd bitch him out if he cut my shit with diphenhydramine or anything. If it wasn't uncut rocks, I didn't want it. I only ever snorted uncut heroin or I'd cut it with lactose or other harmless fillers that wouldn't impact the experience or my health too much, mostly if I needed to stretch it out.

Well one time he gave me a bag of just straight white powder. I knew a lot about heroin at this point & knew fentanyl was making it's way onto the scene.
So I took it home & I gave it a smell test. Absolutely no vinegar smell from the acetic anhydrous. So that threw up red flags right away & my instincts told me to proceed with caution & only use an incredibly small bump to see if my instincts were right.
Well they were. That tiny ass bump had me nodding the hardest I've ever nodded. There was absolutely zero euphoria & just a constant pull to nod & do a faceplant. It was the only time I had ever felt in danger on opioids in all my 15 years of using them.
I knew it wasn't heroin at that point & made my way out to my kitchen to grab my naloxone & keep it near just in case. This freaked my mom out.
But within minutes the experience was already over.
i said to myself "this is fentanyl" and barely finished the shit off.

A week or so later, my dealer came to me and said "hey, how did you like that fentanyl"..which confirmed my suspicions. I told him never to give me that crap again & he never did.
In 2016, I moved into a new apartment & became friends with my neighbors who were into shit. They had never done heroin though, so I shared some & gave them their very first experience. We felt SO content, peaceful & even empathogenic to the point where we all cuddled together on the floor & just talked about all kinds of thngs for a few hours. All of us still recall this experience as a positive & a wonderful time. This experience is quite the contrast when compared to my fentanyl experience, which gave none of those positives.

Fuck fentanyl & the mother fuckers who make it too.

Last edited:
I'm gonna say this really depends on the individual body chemistry. I've taken molly once and it was quite euphoric, especially with weed. My God, it was just incredible.
But really the most euphoric experience I've ever had was on 5g of mushrooms 10 years ago. They weren't particularly strong, but it was a night of constant laughter with my friends. One of the best nights of my life really. We were all so happy, giggly, like 7 year olds. We were so out of control and reckless lol. We'd also decided right then and there "let's walk to California!" and we really were convinced we could do it. Anything felt possible.

3-MF (trimethylfentanyl, same potency fentanyl analogue as ohmefentanyl for example, it's sold as only opioid on streets here ever since 2002) and one of the following benzos (all hypnotics): 0.75-1mg triazolam (Halcion) or IV midazolam (Dormicum) 15mg
or just lots and lots of EU Heroin (#3) smoked + Ksalol (Galenika's Xanax, their 1mg tabs are 1.1-1.3mg tabs, tested by two people sending in 600 and 500 tabs in from different parts of the world yet purchased from the same place everyone does at first: BELGRADE. once you got them, then you can start selling them at ***NO PRICES*** /1mg while You purchase 2000tab of Ksalol for ***NO PRICES*** from BELGRADE

Last edited by a moderator:
BAR NONE 4 MAR and torching the so called new RC called BU or RU but it's really Di-Pentylone and very smokable but I must warn to absolutely use a water pipe ( Old Stoners A Good 12 inch or 8 inch GLass Bong with metal pipe or glass pipe) and Torch Lighter or Jet lighter 1500 degree one YEAH & clean that stem allot along with lots of screens or your lungs will be so damned clogged from hitting one after another. Throw Ready and all cocaine in the trash cause not even Crystal compares ...Yeah!! I went through few grams or damn good Tina and I am not even wanting more . But my desire to keep hitting that MehtylPentylone is OMG very very very addictive. Did not even care my voice sounds like have terrible cold or flu and cannot talk and hardly breath next day. But Euphoric like Meth and old School Molly ( SASS) combined so I CAUTION all of you please please to think twice OK??? /..I stayed up for 2 days and breaking off chips and also hitting the dust...but I would clean the stem like surgical scapel every time. Think I was cleaning a pair of Forceps ready for Brain surgery and not hard to do. But never ever seen blast this good from Crack , Meth or anything.
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF
:green banana::green banana::green banana::green banana::green banana::tripballs:🥴🥴🥴:bongg::bongg::bongg::bagodope:😱 PS right now I'm bumping M-KAT yeah real deal and jamming to the Blue Dragon EDM so I can with stain from that damn pipe for few weeks.

Last edited:
4mmc and meth hands down

top quality cocaine and good alcohol is up there too but the euphoria is very different

DMT without doubt, never taken any RC or regular drug that compares.

The drug in question for staying conscious/aware for me would definitely be an average dose of MDA or a fair dose of MDMA. I wouldn't recommend MDA as it's of course very toxic, though it is a very euphoric drug when it comes to visuals and a body high it's very strong.

2-cb is also especially good and (correct me if I'm wrong) proven to be very safe, with very high body intensity with strong psychedelic visuals, I personally recommend snorting 2-cb powder but each to their own.

Midazolam was probably my favorite and also most deadly due to tolerance but fent is a close 2nd to being deadly now when I combined the two that was when things got well…forgetful