Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What's the last film you saw? v. Why doesn’t Peter Jackson wear shoes?

Finally !! it's about time. I love her.. . so much.

Has anybody seen Ordinary Angels yet !!

rs81rEo.png
💙❤️‍🔥

Then I watched Columbiana again which I love.

One of the best Zoe Saldana movies ever.

Freaks: saw this on Netflix and decided to give it a shot. It ended up being a cliché film about a kid with superpowers. Turned it off halfway through.

Interstellar: decent space-exploration sci-fi from Christopher Nolan. It leaned pretty heavily on deus ex machina and it was longer than it should have been, but overall it was worth watching.

Cloud Atlas: this one, from the Wachowskis, jumps back and forth between six or so stories in different time periods that are loosely connected to each other. It has a Wes-Anderson-esque whimsical vibe, mixed with some Matrix-y action here and there. I was encouraged to watch it because the critical reception suggested it was a "love it or hate it" film, but in the end I just found it mediocre.

Infinity Pool: From Brandon Cronenberg (son of David). Think Hostel, but arthouse. I suppose it was meant to be shocking, but I found it pretty bland, although the "doubles" idea was neat.

Cloud Atlas was pretty ambitious, I give it credit for that, but ultimately like you I was a bit underwhelmed by it personally

The Fly: (The Cronenberg version from the '80s) I came for the body horror and was pleasantly surprised to find such a moving love story. It's an excellent film.

Possessor: I wasn't impressed by Cronenberg the younger's newer film, Infinity Pool, but I figured I'd give him a second chance. I liked this one! The film focuses on an assassin who takes over other people's bodies to commit murders. It really nails the sense of unease and discomfort the assasin feels when she's wearing someone else's skin.

Ya know the movie with whatshisname....
😁
Sorry others do it to me.
Now I can't remember what it was I was gonna post. Maybe it comes back.

Tank 432 - the best low budget B movie I've ever seen. Progressive psychological horror. Nice long complex flavor that keeps you guessing until the very end, then makes you question what you just watched. Trippy film in it's own way. Good for a low budget production.

Crappy movie overall but the “found footage” segments were relatively well-done/creepy imo
The movie was ok. The only part I found pretty cool is when the guy comes creeping out of that back room in the basement with his mask on behind the girl.

Fantastic thriller from the late 90’s:

The 4th Floor (1999)