Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the best pill you have ever had?

Hard to say really...Set and setting play a big part.:\
Orange sun.. first one i ever had early 90's
Green batman and pink camels 2000 ish, same press. Hard to chose the best:|

white/grey/silver (a mixture of these three colours) v's in 2005, NZ.
wow, nothing else but my first pill even comes close. green arrows were ok tho.

My friends tell me the yellow diamonds/white/beige what ever you want to call them have been the best in 2 years. Because they felt loved up for a change...

Red Russians 05
Orange Butterfly 05
Pink/ Orange Dolphin 06
White Turtle 06
Green Mitsibishi 05

Year 2004

1. White Tortoise Shaped pills (180mg) No one has ever heard of these ones except a few
2. White Sharks (180mg)
3. Oval Shaped LOVE (160mg)
4. Bulldog (160mg)
5. Pink Independent statue (120mg)

The mgs are just guessing and compared to the pure mdma crystals ive encountered, This was all in EU. Some other ones were lab tested and were up to 180mgs.

Green Mitsubishi-2005
Red Russian-2005
Pink Cherries-2008

God I miss the day where pills actually got you munted.

From Perth,

Strongest - Red voltswagons, better know as Red V dubs.
Cleanest - It's a tie between White Johnny Walkers, they were pure white, look pharamcutical grade, squeaky clean high and almost no comdown and blue Kelidascopes, which were exactly the same, just a different looking pill.

I'd rate a good clean pill over raw power any day.

white barrel - 1992
green butterfly - 1996
double sided pink HQ - 2000
white heart - 2003

...all present in the personal "flash back' time capsule set to be unearthed in 2025!

Ahhh...those bygone days of ecstasy taking. I never really liked pills that much, however, if i had to say, it would be Brown Amsterdams that circulated Brisbane in March 04.

One pill and it was honestly the equivalent of any other two i have almost ever had.

That's because they were MDA :)

white barrel - 1992
green butterfly - 1996
double sided pink HQ - 2000
white heart - 2003

...all present in the personal "flash back' time capsule set to be unearthed in 2025!

The barrels were around in 2001as well. Did they look like little pencil eraser heads? There were blue/red ones too. Do u guys remember the SKY ones? they were know world wide.

Beige Foxes - 2008
White Hearts - 2008
White "MDMA" - 2006

Edit: I will elaborate. A guy comes up to me in a nightclub and we get to chatting. He tells me that he'll give me a pill, and if I don't think it's the best pill of my life, then I must be messed up. Sure, everyone says stuff like that. And I don't usually buy from strangers in nightclubs. But this was during my early years, and ya (the guy was repeatedly thanking me for intelligent conversation, amist a bunch of random munted people, and I sensed he genuinely did care for people)...It was a white pill, perfectly pressed, bevel and score on anti-logo side. The logo was just "MDMA." Now I know this sounds like a stereotype/fantasy, but it actually happened. I cannot find these anywhere, especically not on pill-reports. I have no idea what this was or where it came from. But I know MDxx and other stims enough to know that this was the strongest MDMA pill I've ever had.

I mean I am guessing these were around the 150mg range, but I've done X in OZ enough to know bad from good, and this was "mind-blowing." Furthermore, it tasted and smelled like MDMA should, and I have no reason to discredit the situation. I just know that I'd probably give my first-born to obtain access to whatever batch that was (in my time-machine).

Last edited:
Best pill of all time: beige (A's) Melbourne 2004 never been SO OFF for 9 hours just off 2 pills..

Best pill for 2006: white turtle and yellow diamond wow and wow...

totally agree the beige A's were one of the strongest pills i ever had! also the red 3's of 2003, the grey 4 leaf clover (shape of clover) from 2002, and a green CU from bout 2000 i think it was

From Perth,

Strongest - Red voltswagons, better know as Red V dubs.
Cleanest - It's a tie between White Johnny Walkers, they were pure white, look pharamcutical grade, squeaky clean high and almost no comdown and blue Kelidascopes, which were exactly the same, just a different looking pill.

I'd rate a good clean pill over raw power any day.

yer man those johnny walkers looked like the most perfect and the tastiest pills ive ever eaten or seen for that matter :). i didnt get the chance to have a blue one but my brother had some and he said they were just as clean and maybe a little stronger. the blue star/kelidascopes were clean aswell but i liked the johnnys better

the v dubs were mad, but quite a bit of speed was in em, i like my mdma.

apart from those pills the best one ive had are yellow/white jolly rogers(06 and 07-08, biege dragons/st.george(07 i think), pink tulips(06), white and green hearts(08)

totally agree the beige A's were one of the strongest pills i ever had! also the red 3's of 2003, the grey 4 leaf clover (shape of clover) from 2002, and a green CU from bout 2000 i think it was

Ive had white CU in EU in 2005. My god that was strong. Half of it was like 2 pills now.

^^^^ Clearly the days when the imports slipped thru painted a much better picture to what there is now... :\

and yeah, DiscoRekkah - pink tulips (later repressed as pink hearts and pink playboys) were delish =D pity my fuckin ex stole my first pill collection which had about 6 tulips and 8 playboys stashed away. not to mention about 6 white hearts :(