• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the best pill you have ever had?

pink NOS are a mad smack out pill.
ive only just recently started taking pills.
had 2 pink NOS the other night and i was smacking it hard all night.
best feeling.

AuraithX said:
No, theyre have never been any reported pills with LSD on them. Most likely 2c-x/MDA. Purple Ohms are legal herbal high things as well :-/

yeh usually 2cb you find in those...
lsd never really heard of that...

hello katie said:
She didnt die thankfully she was so close tho, started vomiting, flinching and fitting when we got back from the rave, had to call an ambo and stuff, she stopped breathing at the hospital and stuff :( she was in a coma for 5 days :(
But she came through ok thankfully!
I remember the night we took those beige A's, Ive been doing it since I was 14 and even I couldnt handle more than 2, but her boyfriend was all 'Oh you can handle it' to my sister. Silly girl! People need to know their limits and stick to them.

ive read on bluelight aus dd about other people having bad experiences on beige A's before too.

White V perth Nov 06, unreal potency, long duration as well. Well worth the money! ;)

i reckon i would have to say blue dolphin, adelaide 05, only just started getting into pills and since then have had quite a few but since the dolphins, none have been as good

Aus pills - best from year?

what have been your best pills of '06'?

[EDIT: Threads merged, I don't think we really need another "best pill" thread. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not eaten as many this year as in previous ones but would probably also be the white turtles for me... can confirm that there are some from the first batch still circulating in Melbourne.

Ahhh...those bygone days of ecstasy taking. I never really liked pills that much, however, if i had to say, it would be Brown Amsterdams that circulated Brisbane in March 04.

One pill and it was honestly the equivalent of any other two i have almost ever had.

Best pill of all time: beige (A's) Melbourne 2004 never been SO OFF for 9 hours just off 2 pills..

Best pill for 2006: white turtle and yellow diamond wow and wow...

Last edited:
biege st. george, was really messed up for six hours of just one and a half, It was my first pill for about 18 months though. I can't remember why i stopped takening them:(

pootma said:
2006 Pretty poor year in quality terms IMHO.

I disagree, i got onto some really great pills this year, and yes.....i've been pinging for a number of years.

-White Turtles - original batch absolutely rocked, other batch not so good.
-Green Nike's - surprisingly good.
-White MTV's - mainly circulating perth, but i got some in vic.....cleanest pill i've had in a few years.
-White Hearts - indented heart, sublime lil' pill.
-Pink dolphins - very strong.

I've also had a fair bit of crud too of course, but not one bunk.

I'd agree with the Rabbi, Beige A's of 04' were super strong 8o

My best pill for 2006 would have to have been.

White Tits- White pill with bevel- Outdented tits complete with nipples in press. Closest feeling I've had to Clean MDMA powder besides the Blue Skies and the Brown Atoms of 2004.

White Spades- Good press although with Qty in the bag they would crumble, need a bottle with cotton for those. Found to be inconsistent but they were good piil everytime.

CS's. Clean long lasting pill. enjoyed it quite a bit... Wasnt anythin heaps special. Just heaps clean and long lasting.

SpecTBK=D

groova said:
-White Hearts - indented heart, sublime lil' pill.

There was also white hearts in 2006 that were 2c-B.

Just a reminder to everyone to test their pills to be safe. You never know what you're getting unless you test your stuff- even then there is no guarantee... It was just fortunate this group oof people ;) didn't mind the fact that they had been sold Ecstacy as 2c-B however for someone else it could have been a devastating experience.

SpecTBK=D