• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Why do people keep saying "poppy pods" and "san pedro"???

Where I live, it's illegal to use these pschyoactive substances. You would definitely be arrested if the police somehow found out your using poppy pods for the opiate alkaloids in them or the san pedro cactus for its mescaline. The law states you can posses these things, but it is illegal to "consume" or "extract" the illegal alkaloids from them. I'm not like trying to call everyone out and say your asnwers are wrong, im just wondering if they changed the laws recently or something.

Cuz if its not illegal to take san pedro or poppy pods, then they too will be in the top 5 of my fav legal highs for sure.

Otherwise.....

ciggarettes after a big meal

and Kava Kava........as well as Kratom and adrenaline

No, im actually not talking about epinephprine being injected into me....

Im talking doing something crazy/wild/intense/dangerous to get an adrelanine rush.....so in a way Im injecting myself with epinephrine thats allready inside me.

See what I mean?

OK then...

I don't think of endogenous andrenaline as a substance to get high of.

We seem have different perspectives on the matter. I'm not wanting/going to argue this. Just stating my subjective opinion...

Mephedrone (when it was legal..it was officially banned late last year) is an incredible high the first few times, then it turns into a nightmare to be honest..

There of course new RC's that are still legal but I'm not going into that here except to say be very careful!

The safer/better legals imo are..

Codeine
Kratom
valerium
Magic mushrooms...but only legal WHEN PICKED OFF A FIELD FRESH!

dry them/prepare a tea from them etc is not legal, not here in the UK anyway.

Have fun but be careful;) Google is your friend...

*edit* & as james brown mentioned above, kava. Excellent stuff..

Last edited:
ive had pleasant nights with kava.... i heard really good things about kanna, but i could never get it to work...

Everyone's saying pod tea is a great legal high. Honestly, I've tried it but haven't had any good results.

I ordered 50 some medium to large pods from a vendor. Tried making tea, didn't feel a thing. Then I tried the ice-o-lator method and was left with sticky opium like stuff and that stuff didn't get me off either. I think my tolerance is too high. I wish there was a way to gauge how many MGs of morphine and codeine your actually consuming. Or better yet a quick method to extract the morphine and codeine into a salt that you could weigh out.

Beta Phenylethylamine (PEA) 1000-2500 mg on an empty stomach, flushed with black coffee will give you the adrenaline rush.

Everyone's saying pod tea is a great legal high. Honestly, I've tried it but haven't had any good results.

I ordered 50 some medium to large pods from a vendor. Tried making tea, didn't feel a thing. Then I tried the ice-o-lator method and was left with sticky opium like stuff and that stuff didn't get me off either. I think my tolerance is too high. I wish there was a way to gauge how many MGs of morphine and codeine your actually consuming. Or better yet a quick method to extract the morphine and codeine into a salt that you could weigh out.

Try grinding the pods into as fine a powder as possible & just chug a few teaspoons down with GFJ. That way you get everything out of them, & the fibre helps prevent the bad constipation

Triple c's coricidin cough and cold. Way better than drinking a bottle of Tussin. I was doing those things like crazy when I was kid. Dramamine would make you see a lot of things that weren't there. I would have full conversations with people and they would just disappear. And nitrous was always fun. And the top would be going to Amsterdam, the smart shops have a nice variety of shrooms even some from back home in Florida. The peyote was good but costly and of course all the buds and hash were awesome.

Oh, I forgot about the angel trumpets too, those things are crazy strong. And FYI there is a tree in the center of Disney's Epcot center, even a little sign saying angel trumpet on it.

Magic mushrooms...but only legal WHEN PICKED OFF A FIELD FRESH!

dry them/prepare a tea from them etc is not legal, not here in the UK anyway.
Psilocybin hasn't been legal in the UK for a few years. It used to be that fresh were legal and dried were Class A.

2004 or 2005 was when the law changed, iirc.

I enjoy 3gm Kratom extract 15x mixed into some iced tea.

Smoking Blue Lily of the Nile extract is nice, kind of like a mild opiate high.

White and Blue Lotus extracts worked well for me too.

Plugging full spectrum Blue Lily 10x extract and/or the hydrosol has a nice effect too.

Kanna extract is pretty potent... smoke maybe 100 - 150 mg and I feel a stimulating mood lift.. combines really well with weed.

Practically speaking though, I love going on a strong good coffee and cigarette binge.

for me it was smoking "black magic smoke" and "k2".... its like dried leaves that they claim to be incense, but they spray it down with a synthetic cannabinoid that does not show up on drug tests.... i think if you wiki about it its called "Spice (drug)"

Love would prolly be the best legal high ive had. Spike diamond is strong like a mothafucker but too much will give you brain tumors. Nutmeg is only good the first time if you use it fresh. Hawaiian baby woodrose are pretty interesting. San pedro and peruvian torch are my favorites tho. and pussy:)

san pedro is illegal

...unless your talking about getting high by just looking at it